Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (15380 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Unknown Gunmen Appear In Oru Imo State. / Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Newsjamz: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2019
The Governorship Candidate Of the Apc in IMO State has declared that the Victory by The PDP in Oru East House of Assembly Election Would not Stand .

Senator Uzodinma, in a statement issued yesterday by the Director of Media and Special Duties of his campaign organization, Declan Mbadiwe Emelumba Stated

"in Oru East, where I won with over 20,000 votes, how can any- one explain that the (APC) House of Assembly Candidate could not win. But those results won’t stand”,

Uzodinma who is also from Oru East lga insisted that he remained the most popular candidate in the governorship election and that he won the election by majority of votes cast.

He said he was confident that the tribunal will en- sure that justice is done and shame those on a mission to destroy the APC in Imo State.

The APC House of Assembly Candidate of Oru East Hon. Chekwas Oluoha has Since Rejected the Result announced by inec that Produce the PDP candidate as winner and have Challenged it at the election Tribunal .

Source https://newsbuzznaija..com/2019/04/pdp-victory-in-oru-east-house-of.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by ainas247: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
embarassed said by the confusionist

Rank your business to Google Page 1
check result on my profile
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Mautonmentos(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
This dude above me
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by frowland(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Says a man that cant win even his ward for the President. I know what Osho and Tinubu is doing is to destabilize the APC in the SE.

14 Likes

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Fhemy97: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2019

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by ainas247: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin wating do am grin grin grin
Mautonmentos:
This dude above me
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Heyzee5: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Okay.
Check my signature to make legit income online
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by NORSIYK(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Where you allocated votes to yourself rather
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Bossontop(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
undecided
Him nor know say voters don dey wise abii??.....him nor know say voters now go chop ur money still vote who dem like abii??.......majority of votes casts my black arse

[img]https://media1./images/06f71f7c09e6de54fa5fdf76bfb6bf5c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by frankdGreat125: 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hope even you, I mean you.
See you see disgrace

1 Like

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by achimsemrys(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Caveat Emptor
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Kaybee14(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Mautonmentos(m): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
You know wetin you do
ainas247:
grin wating do am grin grin grin
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by OddsLors: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
check mk mk money

still going on

tomorrow bangar
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by OddsLors: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
check mk mk money

still going on

tomorrow bangar
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by santopelele(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
APC IS DEAD IN SOUTH-EAST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by naijajobx: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ok
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by princeade86(m): 5:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
How can buhari has over 1m votes in kano, and apc struggled with violence to win governorship election?
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by InvertedHammer: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
/
This is coming after he hosted the winner Ihedioha in his Omuma home for winning the election?

Hope lost his Senate seat and the gubernatorial election.

It is time for him to fend for himself now and no more sucking from the nipples of government bottle.

/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
E don already stand, Hope Uzo.
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Igbodicool(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Better go back to your PDP and stop mocking APC.
Mission accomplished stop disturbing Imolites with your akụkọ Mike Ejeagha.
PDP killed Nigeria and my dear APC buried it posterity will deal with all of you.
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by blazer2018: 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
This perpetual loser wey don hibernate since he was humiliated at the polls is talking...wonders grin
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Hotzone(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Go an Sidon
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by Dedetwo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
Newsjamz:
The Governorship Candidate Of the Apc in IMO State has declared that the Victory by The PDP in Oru East House of Assembly Election Would not Stand .

Senator Uzodinma, in a statement issued yesterday by the Director of Media and Special Duties of his campaign organization, Declan Mbadiwe Emelumba Stated

"in Oru East, where I won with over 20,000 votes, how can any- one explain that the (APC) House of Assembly Candidate could not win. But those results won’t stand”,

Uzodinma who is also from Oru East lga insisted that he remained the most popular candidate in the governorship election and that he won the election by majority of votes cast.

He said he was confident that the tribunal will en- sure that justice is done and shame those on a mission to destroy the APC in Imo State.

The APC House of Assembly Candidate of Oru East Hon. Chekwas Oluoha has Since Rejected the Result announced by inec that Produce the PDP candidate as winner and have Challenged it at the election Tribunal .

Source https://newsbuzznaija..com/2019/04/pdp-victory-in-oru-east-house-of.html?m=1

Is bolded statement above the stream of thought of somebody who would have been elected to govern Imo State? I do not think that Senator Uzodinma and Hon. Chekwas Oluoha are one and the same person. I have seen a constituency where father and son contested for difference positions under the same platform yet father won and his lost. Thanks goodness this dude did not win gubernatorial contest in Imo State because he has peanut for brain.
Re: PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma by garfield1: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
I agree.there's no way uzodinma will lose his lga to pdp

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Departs For Jordan Ahead Of Counter Terrorism Summit / Adebutu Acceptance Speech On Being Nominated As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate / 2023: Makinde Goes Spiritual, "Awaits God’s Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.