Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC (37430 Views)

Mother, Two Children Die In Ekiti After Eating Amala / Sokoto Kidnappers Who Wrote Letter To Wealthy Victims, Arrested By Security Men / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by dainformant(m): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
A young man was apprehended yesterday with two human hands in a polythene bag in Ijero Ekiti area of Ekiti state.

It was gathered that on Monday, a robbery gang sent a letter to the town that they were coming to rob the residents, and due to that message, police officers and plain-clothed detectives have been patrolling round the town to stop and search anybody suspicious.

It was during this stop and search process that the suspect identified as Nifemi Opeloyeru was found with two human hands.

It was reported that the suspect initially claimed that he found the two hands around Okemesi Ekiti and was looking for an herbalist to sell them to. He later confessed that he planned to use the hands for money ritual.

He has since been arrested and is helping the police with investigation.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-arrested-with-two-human-hands-in-ijero-ekiti.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by TheTourist: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
Baba Yellow grin grin grin grin grin grin

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by adecz: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
Na Dem, Dem. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

57 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by ojay2053(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chei! We’ve lost our sanity. God pls heal Nigeria.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by chukxie(m): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Not again. Hmmm! Awon ..... Una no dey tire for human part business?

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Jakumo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Let us at least give the apprehended suspect a big hand for effort and the creative explanation he offered to police officers.

On the other hand, odikwa serious.

Let us be thankful at least that the police were able to get the upper hand, in this encounter.

That said, I must hand it to this man for his entrepreneurial spirit, even when things get out of hand in Nigeria.

Finally, all hands must be on deck, to make sure that we all have a hand in rebuilding our great nation.

In conclusion, I hereby offer a handshake of peace across the River Niger, in true patriotic spirit.

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
jehovah shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by wethebest(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chai
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Uyi168: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by iamleumas: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
But why! cry
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Abbeyme: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Oh!!!

Why are the hands looking burnt on the palms tho?

But this man get mind sha

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by michealdeco: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Real developers of naija cheesy cheesy

I no call anybody o

*Licking my hydraulic soup*

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by SommyGudman(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lazy man
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by ainas247: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
shocked Oya go an do the money ritual in police custody...

rank your business on Google fast with the best SEO practice. chat up now

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Sleyanya1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
My people perish for lack of knowledge.

Most youths running towards money rituals like that's the business or legacy they'd want to leave behind for their children.

"Our youths the truth to know."

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wait how does this money ritual thing work, does money automatically appear or print itself, someone please explain

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Harryase(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Barbaric
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by kamez(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
AFO......n.... J....... a

Jisienu Ike oooo

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by tstx(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afo ha na jaja. Onwelu ogwu e ga enye ha?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by GerrardLFC80(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
This Animal should be killed Asap

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by skyfather09(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
they should have fed him the hands

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by mightyhaze: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Omo alubi has finished our image internationally.. Ppl now look at us as very backward fetish cannibalistic cavemen . No thanks to omo alusi bi

32 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by EntreSalary: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by JasonScoolari: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Assuming this idiot succeeded in delivery the parts, he would have been rewarded "Handsomely"

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by Sagay212: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
This afonjas bastar.d is a disgrace to the responsible Yorubas. These useless Yahoo boys just keep embarrassing us with their money ritual madness

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC by osuofia2(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Afons.....on the beat... Who else knew it was going to be the cone head peole even before opening the thread

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen disguise as Okada men to smuggle weapons caught by Nigerian army / A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.