Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,235 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out (9537 Views)

Please, Check This Out / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

His consent does not need to be sought, if he actually had demons in him (assuming demons exist) and the man of God sees it, then its Hus duty to deliver him from the demons. However the man if God ended up wasting his time for nothing... Which makes me wonder what he was actually doing with the mind of the poor actor who needed his sick mum to be healed.

Yes.

What's this? How did they conclude of was demon? Did they see it? Was Jim iyke behaving in a particular was that changed after he was delivered? If someone drinks alcohol and act like a drunk for a while and later becomes sober, can we conclude he has be delivered from demons? How does Jim's actions that day translate to demonic? Since u accept we are not sure what TB did to him, how then did u conclude it was demons... I need u to be a bit smarter here.

This makes no sense, can't waste my time resounding meaningless conclusions.
Is it demons that make people drink alcohol, commit fornication etc. Not really at least not all the time!

The fact that a man is delivered from a particular demon does not mean he cannot live as he wills. It's a choice. Let me explain it to you:

If I went to the hospital to treat my diarrhea but I return home to eat my leftover food from unhygienic pots, plates l, water and kitchen. What would be my state?

That is why Jesus said: when you chase an unclean spirit out of a person, the spirit will go and come back more strongly if it discovers that the man is empty of God.

But the issue isn't this:
The issue is about what is the correct scientific designation for what befell Jim Iyke is!

Then we can till out the issue of spirits!

I think this is a fair deal.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

His consent does not need to be sought, if he actually had demons in him (assuming demons exist) and the man of God sees it, then its Hus duty to deliver him from the demons. However the man if God ended up wasting his time for nothing... Which makes me wonder what he was actually doing with the mind of the poor actor who needed his sick mum to be healed.

Yes.

What's this? How did they conclude of was demon?
Did they see it? Was Jim iyke behaving in a particular was that changed after he was delivered? If someone drinks alcohol and act like a drunk for a while and later becomes sober, can we conclude he has be delivered from demons? How does Jim's actions that day translate to demonic? Since u accept we are not sure what TB did to him, how then did u conclude it was demons... I need u to be a bit smarter here.

This makes no sense, can't waste my time resounding meaningless conclusions.
How did they know it was a demon?

It's not the first time they have interacted with demons. It's just like asking a medical doctor why a headache isn't migraine.

The demon spoke through him.

Since a demon isn't a physical entity what else do you need? For all the light bulbs to explode and doors burst open at the same time?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Is it demons that make people drink alcohol, commit fornication etc. Not really at least not all the time!
Which demon abeg People drink alcohol either because they want to get high or are addicted or to escape from immediate problem or just for fun... No one has ever seen any demon making anyone drink... Pls stop embarrassing urself.

The fact that a man is delivered from a particular demon does not mean he cannot live as he wills. It's a choice. Let me explain it to you:
So which demon was Jim delivered from on that day? What's was the effect of this deliverance?

If I went to the hospital to treat my diarrhea but I return home to eat my leftover food from unhygienic pots, plates l, water and kitchen. What would be my state?
Why will anyone do that if they don't have mental issues? What demon was Jim delivered from?

That is why Jesus said: when you chase an unclean spirit out of a person, the spirit will go and come back more strongly if it discovers that the man is empty of God.
Lol... So u therefore assumed Jim's demons came back? What exactly was the harmful effects of this demon on him before the deliverance? Why did TB think he needed it but failed to heal his sick mum?

But the issue isn't this:
The issue is about what is the correct scientific designation for what befell Jim Iyke is! [quote]
I don't know, I am sure a proper investigation will reveal.. However for now, I can say his time was wasted.

[quote]
Then we can till out the issue of spirits!

I think this is a fair deal.
Why can't we say it was cause by black unicorns?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

How did they know it was a demon?

It's not the first time they have interacted with demons. It's just like asking a medical doctor why a headache isn't migraine.

The demon spoke through him.

Since a demon isn't a physical entity what else do you need? For all the light bulbs to explode and doors burst open at the same time?

People say a lot of things when they are under the influence of something.. Could be call it demons talking?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
SMH, Shadeyinka! SMDH indeed!
shadeyinka:

Of course there are medical diagnosis of schizophrenia/psychosis, delusional disorder, psychotic depression/mania, any of the dissociative disorders (fugue, etc.), temporal/limbic lobe epilepsy etc. While I know that not all of these are necessarily demonic in origin, a few are.
Please, accordingly, for all of us here,
a) Show us that demons exist (run away from this all you want but you know this has to be proven before we go on. As far as i'm concerned, it remains an unsubstantiated claim that they exist)
b) Then demonstrate the link between these few diseases @bolded and demons.

I think you should watch more videos of these because what you see cannot be classified under any of these.
[img]https://media./images/2ddae5276d11f457fc6ab8d477b2c60d/tenor.gif[/img]
Answer the questions i posit above so we can know better

Demons don't invent new diseases. Some kinds of Infertility in a woman can be caused by demons through fibroids, ovarian cysts, hormone imbalance etc. When you go to the hospital, those are what you see.
I don't understand @bolded. Why can't demons invent new diseases? Are they limited?

Give me a clear and reasonable explanation why a supposedly powerful immaterial being would want to lock itself up in the body of a feeble human just to make her say rubbish, only to be whipped out like a thief, and I'll start to take the concept seriously. Till then, it doesn't make any sense to me.

I know a little of the power of suggestion: of which hypnosis is just one. Haven't you seen when people fall under a swoon when a star like Michael Jackson throws his shirt into the crowd. Very similar to what happens when some people fall under the annointing in the church.

But, you'll agree with me that this is way way different. What would make a normal sane man/woman to begin to say "usually in second person" tenses that he is a snake, lion, giant etc.
Delusion disorder, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Clinical Lycanthropy.......

About Atheists and Jews having demons!
Where does an atheist think demons can be forced out of hiding in their body, soul or spirit?
In their house or office or bar parlor?

Some years back, a Muslim girl (never went to church ) got delivered in my office and I am not even a pastor.

About the man eating faeces, yes it has a medical name. Some eat sand, soap, hair etc. Do you think that a five minutes prayer can solve the problem just like that if it is not really demonic?
[img]https://media./images/acd1a6e5a4edef318759570ffc74cd31/tenor.gif[/img]
At this point, Shadeyinka, i'm literally in tears grin

The PS of my previous post was a very important question which you have somehow managed to dodge effectively using word salads grin grin

I asked you that question because atheists obviously don't believe in this stuff & the Jewish faith doesn't consider "demon possession" possible

How come these kind of deliverances only happen to religious people, huh? Have you ever seen a Jew exhibit behaviours as shown in the video above? How about an atheist? Quit showing us videos of christians or people of faith being delivered and show me videos of Atheists & Jews being delivered in this manner. Failure to do this simply reveals that it is all a facade, a product of a warped mind coupled with religious enthusiasm, propagated by people who are more willing to blame a mental illness on some sort of Devil rather than a medical/psychological condition and in doing so, play along with the afflicted individual.

shadeyinka:

You agree you are not sure you know the nature of the influence: this means you are not an expert in this field.

The ministry who exorcised Jim Iyke says "it is a demon"!

You better find a better argument than repeating your Latin!
This is sad, Shadeyinka. Really sad. Of all people, i'd have expected you not to stoop so low as to employ ad populum arguments.

People are very susceptible. You have to understand that the brain is a very powerful thing but like the best computers, it glitches sometimes. This happens from stress, illness, trauma, and many more things.

The other thing is that you cannot just put some magical thinking in place of where you should be curious and find the answer. Why is this person acting the way they do? The answer is not "they are possessed by a demon". The answer is, "something is wrong with them, now let's find out what it is and try to help".

This thread is an EPIC FAIL, Shadeyinka. Just accept it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

People say a lot of things when they are under the influence of something.. Could be call it demons talking?
Are you insinuating that Jim Iyke is on hard drugs?

And yes, it is possible! But are all those people manifesting their demons during prayers also on drugs?

For your information, at least 50 per service and it cuts across age, gender, nationalities, etc
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

Which demon abeg People drink alcohol either because they want to get high or are addicted or to escape from immediate problem or just for fun... No one has ever seen any demon making anyone drink... Pls stop embarrassing urself.

So which demon was Jim delivered from on that day? What's was the effect of this deliverance?

Why will anyone do that if they don't have mental issues? What demon was Jim delivered from?

Lol... So u therefore assumed Jim's demons came back? What exactly was the harmful effects of this demon on him before the deliverance? Why did TB think he needed it but failed to heal his sick mum?

@bolded
Please read my post again

Does it look like Jim Iyke have a mental problem?

What demon? I don't know! I wasn't the one who conducted the Deliverance. I don't even know if the demon mentioned its name. You can watch the video again if the demon introduced itself.

Did I say Jim Iykes demons came back?
I am in no position to say that: I only give you two likelihood
1. Immoral acts, Alcohol drinking and fornication etc are not all demon induced. Any human being can choose to do as he wills
2. Demons can return if the delivered is empty!

But, you still want to avoid the real issue:
What is the scientific name/explanation for what happened to Jim Iyke!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You haven't yet brought out proof of your earlier slander, now you gone on to another, huh?
In addition to your outstanding proof you need to bring forward, please give the exact wordings of me defending homosexuality, else retract all your accusations and tender apologies for smearing me. Thank you.
The last I remember, you went AWOL on me on Loj's thread where I asked you the 'Usefulness of Homosexuality. Why didn't you?

Go on do it here and believe me I will paste your posts defending it and them. You even tried doing it in that thread.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
HappyPagan:
Shepherd, did any man rape you?
If a man raped me shouldn't that result to me being gay?
I am a Bible Believing Christian, so I condemn what the Lord condemns.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by HappyPagan: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well, if you raped a lesbian, you'd probably 'correct' her... What kind of dumb sheep do you tend to 'Shepherd00'

Shepherd00:

I am a Bible Believing Christian, so I condemn what the Lord condemns.
You are not the Lord, you have no power to condemn. God didn't make you a Christian to make you his holy police - if God doesn't like gay sex, tell him stop looking.

Why does gay sex bother you so much? Is that the only sin your Lord condemned?

Or is this just your attempt to show that your disaffection towards men's ass makes you a more moral man...

2 Likes

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Are you insinuating that Jim Iyke is on hard drugs?

And yes, it is possible! But are all those people manifesting their demons during prayers also on drugs?

For your information, at least 50 per service and it cuts across age, gender, nationalities, etc

what sort of question is this? I have told you that I dont really know what TB did to him but have ruled out deliverance or demonic manifestation because nothing changed about him.

you are the one insisting its demons with no basis

what am i supposed to do with the information @bolded

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Same approach you have used here. It doesn't hold any water. Even though I am careful not to endorse any MOG, I have shown several videos on this thread. Use them!
We aren't talking about something I have not researched Yinka, so I really need not go and start now. Nor will I try to convince you that all these miracles are intended to part fools from their money. Hopefully you have lots. My comment was for those who can't afford to be gullible because they don't have as much to waste as you seem to have. You can ignore it, please.

Please everyone, we need to have a code for these sort of videos so people can decide whether to waste their data watching them when that data can be better used for more edifying things.

I therefore propose mogvideos. It's a play on Yinka's miracle of god, and mug - being made a fool of by someone taking advantage of you, which is what miracle workers do. If you can just label them as such you'd be helping reduce ignorance.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

Are you suggesting that rape by a man makes a man gay?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

@bolded
Please read my post again

Does it look like Jim Iyke have a mental problem?
see question... i have told you i think he is under influence of something, what has this got to do with mental question? mcheww

What demon? I don't know! I wasn't the one who conducted the Deliverance. I don't even know if the demon mentioned its name. You can watch the video again if the demon introduced itself.

oga how did you know Jim was possesed with demons?
is it everyone that behave in a particular was under and influence that we begin to blame it on demons?
good a thing u can answer 'i dont know' when asked a question... just learn to stop giving baseless answers when u dont know

Did I say Jim Iykes demons came back?
I am in no position to say that: I only give you two likelihood
1. Immoral acts, Alcohol drinking and fornication etc are not all demon induced. Any human being can choose to do as he wills
2. Demons can return if the delivered is empty!
what then are u saying?
i am telling you that nothin changed about the young man after the deliverance, and u said demons come back.

i am implying the man was never possessed because there was not change in behaviour after the demons deliverance
you are implying it was demons and he didnt probably change because the demons came back

why exactly do you think he was possessed with demons?

But, you still want to avoid the real issue:
What is the scientific name/explanation for what happened to Jim Iyke!
i dont know... however i can confidently rule out demons because nothing changed about him.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Are you suggesting that rape by a man makes a man gay?
STDs (Sexually Transmitted Demons) When a demonized man rapes another man, the demon transfers unto the next.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

STDs (Sexually Transmitted Demons) When a demonized man rapes another man, the demon transfers unto the next.
You do realise that your words are your fruits by which you are known right?

Please tell what demon transfers onto a woman or child who is raped.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

You do realise that your words are your fruits by which you are known right?

Please tell what demon transfers onto a woman or child who is raped.

Sometime ago, there was a thread about demons of the night. sex demons which Sexually molasses people in their sleep. A link was pasted by some one. I followed that link and read the article then the comments. All those who commented who were lesbians and gays were raped by same sex when they were kids.

As young as three or four years they were molassted by relatives, they began masturbating as early as that and when they grew up they discovered they
didn't have urges for the opposite sex. And this was not Nigeria but USA.

Reading the article made them realised what was happening to them. and all of them had sex demons harassing them in their sleep.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

Sometime ago, there was a thread about demons of the night. sex demons which Sexually molasses people in their sleep. A link was pasted by some one. I followed that link and read the article then the comments. All those who commented who were lesbians and gays were raped by same sex when they were kids.

As young as three or four years they were molassted by relatives, they began masturbating as early as that and when they grew up they discovered they
didn't have urges for the opposite sex. And this was not Nigeria but USA.

Reading the article made them realised what was happening to them. and all of them had sex demons harassing them in their sleep.

Please don't make me call Martinez39 on your ass to come and tell you that buda does not believe and especially in "elephants on Neptune" you "read sometime ago"!

Kindly provide a link to evidence that rape makes men gay!

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Please don't make me call Martinez39 on your ass to come and tell you that buda does not believe and especially in "elephants on Neptune!"

Now you are trying to spin that as if I said specifically that it does. Pls read, I said I followed a link and read where folks confessed they were molested Sexually when they were little kids and they grew up to discover they went for the same sex. I didn't tell you that science has proven that male rape is what causes it.

And, I didn't save the link. Go on, call whoever you want to call I don't care. If you call him you shd also force me to respond to him.

I have a friend right now, he is secretly fighting to either accept that he is gay or keep trying to have sex with females and regret it every time. He had never enjoyed being with a girl. Very handsome guy, girls fall all over him, for where?

He confided that when he was 4, his Dad took him out visiting his friend. Maybe his father thought he was too young to know, his father and his friend had sex while he was asked to stay in the sitting room, they left the room door unlocked. He peeped and saw them. The images never left his mind till today. He is 26 with no real interest for girls.

He said, he suspects that what he saw his father did is what is responsible for his condition. He has gone to see a doctor if there's something wrong with him. The doctor said he is fine.

Men are following him everywhere. half of his Facebook friends are gay. They come on to him in his inbox promising heaven. How did they know his is gay if they don't have the same spirit?

He said he had come close to letting another guy smutch him deeply. one did, he began enjoying it, then he remembered he was a fellow man and shook him off.

Men are promising him gold and Silver but he is afraid to cut loose. His father is late, but he hates that aspect of his father. It was like initiation to him.

Me dey help put the fear of God into him.

Homos are demons possessed whether or not you believe it
And this guy is possessed and he knows it. He can't go for deliverance because his family is JW. He hasn't baptised yet. How many times he had asked me to pray for him.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Please don't make me call Martinez39 on your ass to come and tell you that buda does not believe and especially in "elephants on Neptune" you "read sometime ago"!

As if I care what you believe or not believe. Go on call all the atheist hordes and I hope I will run off.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

As if I care what you believe or not believe. Go on call all the atheist hordes and I hope I will run off.

It's got nothing to do with "believe", or "hordes", or "atheists", Shepherd, but about doing research and being honest about it and not just bearing false unsubstantiated witness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

It's got nothing to do with "believe", or "hordes", or "atheists", Shepherd, but about doing research and being honest about it and not just bearing false unsubstantiated witness.
Buda, so you say Americans coming out to confess their ordeals were false? Funny enough, some of them were not even Christian so didn't even understand what was going on in them.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

Buda, so you say Americans coming out to confess their ordeals were false? Funny enough, some of them were not even Christian so didn't even understand what was going on in them.
No I'm not saying anyone "confessing their ordeals is false"!

I'm saying, provide the evidence of them confessing their ordeals so I can read their confessions myself!

Basically, I'm refusing to take your word for it and believe you without seeing the evidence myself!

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

No I'm not saying anyone "confessing their ideals is false"!

I'm saying, provide the evidence of them confessing their claim so I can read their confessions myself!

Basically, I'm refusing to take your word for it and believe you without seeing the evidence myself!
In other words I am lying. Whatever. believe what you like.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

How did they know his is gay if they don't have the same spirit?
If he did not tell them he was gay they wouldn't know! Or do you want to claim his gay friends on facebook saw his spirit?

I'd have liked to ask why the girls running after him don't see his spirit, but I'm fearful your response will infuriate me.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

If he did not tell them he was gay they wouldn't know! Or do you want to claim his gay friends on facebook saw his spirit?

I'd have liked to ask why the girls running after him don't see his spirit, but I'm fearful your response will infuriate me.
You mean the guy told his Facebook friends he was gay? Well, he said he didn't. See, I don't really care how you feel or what you think.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

You mean the guy told his Facebook friends he was gay? Well, he said he didn't. See, I don't really care how you feel or what you think.
You don't have to care what I think, Shepherd. In fact, I like you so I'll tell you something that you don't care or feel. I'm actually amused that anyone quoted on here thinks they've been quoted because the quoter cares what the quoted "feels" or "thinks". You are just one person amongst the thousands who read what has been written so why would one care what the quoted alone might think? Is one blinded to the silent thousands out there who read what one writes too who care? Why would one not behold the great matter a little fire kindleth when placed among our members as a world of iniquity that stains the whole body, that sets on fire the cycle of nature and is itself set on fire by hell? Do I love my fellow human beings when I do not care what they think or feel? Can one have bitter envying and strife in ones heart, glorying not, and lying against the truth and claim one loves one's neighbours? Why would I not put bits in my full of deadly poison tongue to tame it from unruly evil and turn about the whole body so it produces fruit of righteousness in peace of them that make peace?

I bet he told them by posting it on his Facebook page. But as I said, I'm amused.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 4:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Too busy couldn't reply on time.
IAmSabrina:
SMH, Shadeyinka! SMDH indeed!

Please, accordingly, for all of us here,
a) Show us that demons exist (run away from this all you want but you know this has to be proven before we go on. As far as i'm concerned, it remains an unsubstantiated claim that they exist)
b) Then demonstrate the link between these few diseases @bolded and demons.

[img]https://media./images/2ddae5276d11f457fc6ab8d477b2c60d/tenor.gif[/img]
Answer the questions i posit above so we can know better

The rhetorics of "show us" doesn't appeal to good reasoning: it's just like saying to a scientist "show us an electron" before we believe. Can an electron be shown?

How do you want me to demonstrate the diseases?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bi9h9Wp6DQ
Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbSCqIlNns

Here you see the effect of demons in Jim Iyke and others. Did anybody ever tell you that demons are flesh and blood?

IAmSabrina:

I don't understand @bolded. Why can't demons invent new diseases? Are they limited?

Give me a clear and reasonable explanation why a supposedly powerful immaterial being would want to lock itself up in the body of a feeble human just to make her say rubbish, only to be whipped out like a thief, and I'll start to take the concept seriously. Till then, it doesn't make any sense to me.

Delusion disorder

[img]https://media./images/acd1a6e5a4edef318759570ffc74cd31/tenor.gif[/img]
At this point, Shadeyinka, i'm literally in tears grin
Demons are limited. Without back host, they can't express themselves physically. They don't make thing but they steal, kill or destroy.

Demons can to stand authority. They experience great pain when confronted: hence leave when they can't bear the torment again.

Demons are not as powerful as how Hollywood would like to portray them. They are more effective when hidden. Some demons are stubborn: they require a large dose of buffeting before they leave.

IAmSabrina:

The PS of my previous post was a very important question which you have somehow managed to dodge effectively using word salads grin grin

I asked you that question because atheists obviously don't believe in this stuff & the Jewish faith doesn't consider "demon possession" possible

How come these kind of deliverances only happen to religious people, huh? Have you ever seen a Jew exhibit behaviours as shown in the video above? How about an atheist? Quit showing us videos of christians or people of faith being delivered and show me videos of Atheists & Jews being delivered in this manner. Failure to do this simply reveals that it is all a facade, a product of a warped mind coupled with religious enthusiasm, propagated by people who are more willing to blame a mental illness on some sort of Devil rather than a medical/psychological condition and in doing so, play along with the afflicted individual.

Where does deliverance normally take place? How many atheists go to church for Deliverance? It's like looking on the peak of mount Everest for a black man.

You can volunteer yourself: and post a video how non existent demons couldn't come out from you. On a serious note, you can make yourself a research guinea pig!

Do you know what othodox Jews call demons? Earth Bound!
Spirits that are earth Bound.

Maybe atheists are too scared to go to a place of Deliverance.

IAmSabrina:

This is sad, Shadeyinka. Really sad. Of all people, i'd have expected you not to stoop so low as to employ ad populum arguments.

People are very susceptible. You have to understand that the brain is a very powerful thing but like the best computers, it glitches sometimes. This happens from stress, illness, trauma, and many more things.

The other thing is that you cannot just put some magical thinking in place of where you should be curious and find the answer. Why is this person acting the way they do? The answer is not "they are possessed by a demon". The answer is, "something is wrong with them, now let's find out what it is and try to help".

This thread is an EPIC FAIL, Shadeyinka. Just accept it.
Yes the brain may glitch sometimes. How come several brains are glitching at the same time in the church?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 4:13am On Apr 09, 2019
frank317:

what sort of question is this? I have told you that I dont really know what TB did to him but have ruled out deliverance or demonic manifestation because nothing changed about him.

you are the one insisting its demons with no basis

what am i supposed to do with the information @bolded

Let's agree that you prefer to live in stubborn denial.

If Jim wasn't given something to drink nor given something to smoke, he shouldn't behave like that.

It's obvious Something not physical was done to Jim Iyke. This is where the gross limitations of your rule of "physical evidence" break down

Explain what was done to Jim Iyke to cause this if you can!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 4:17am On Apr 09, 2019
budaatum:

We aren't talking about something I have not researched Yinka, so I really need not go and start now. Nor will I try to convince you that all these miracles are intended to part fools from their money. Hopefully you have lots. My comment was for those who can't afford to be gullible because they don't have as much to waste as you seem to have. You can ignore it, please.

Please everyone, we need to have a code for these sort of videos so people can decide whether to waste their data watching them when that data can be better used for more edifying things.

I therefore propose mogvideos. It's a play on Yinka's miracle of god, and mug - being made a fool of by someone taking advantage of you, which is what miracle workers do. If you can just label them as such you'd be helping reduce ignorance.
Thanks in advance.
I see that you don't have an answer for this. But instead of trying to do more research, you are evading reality by method of distraction.

I am not a pastor, yet this same thing you see on YouTube has happened through me. You'll need to find better excuse!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 09, 2019
shadeyinka:
Too busy couldn't reply on time.
You haven't replied to anything to be honest.

The rhetorics of "show us" doesn't appeal to good reasoning: it's just like saying to a scientist "show us an electron" before we believe. Can an electron be shown?

How do you want me to demonstrate the diseases?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bi9h9Wp6DQ
Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KbSCqIlNns

Here you see the effect of demons in Jim Iyke and others. Did anybody ever tell you that demons are flesh and blood?
With the utmost respect, i've skimmed through the two videos above and i find nothing extraordinary. As for the second one, how is leg ulcer proof of demon possession? Can you now see what i'm saying?

SMDHLOL @ the electrons part. You people love to try to make connections between scientific concepts and your religious ideas, and to artificially force proof of your favourite fictional characters in doing so. Ultimately your comparison still fails because you cannot define these beings in any meaningful way that could be correlated into what is observed in physical reality.

If you claim its demons, then how? All you've done so far is shrug your shoulders and say "they just did it" and fail to make any sensible correlation with reality. Of course since this is neither rational or scientific, you've answered nothing, and once again, Shadeyinka, you've taken us back to the beginning of the argument.

Demons are limited. Without back host, they can't express themselves physically. They don't make thing but they steal, kill or destroy.

Demons can to stand authority. They experience great pain when confronted: hence leave when they can't bear the torment again.

Demons are not as powerful as how Hollywood would like to portray them. They are more effective when hidden. Some demons are stubborn: they require a large dose of buffeting before they leave.
These are all major claims you are yet to demonstrate. It also doesn't help your case that there are physical/scientific/medical explanations to most of the phenomena in the videos you keep posting here. If there weren't, maybe the idea of demons would've been a little more plausible. Sadly, that's not the case for you here.

[s]Where does deliverance normally take place? How many atheists go to church for Deliverance? It's like looking on the peak of mount Everest for a black man.

You can volunteer yourself: and post a video how non existent demons couldn't come out from you. On a serious note, you can make yourself a research guinea pig!

Do you know what othodox Jews call demons? Earth Bound!
Spirits that are earth Bound.[/s]

You're very fond of doing this, Shadeyinka. You know how to present compelling arguments, but when the holes in your arguments are exposed, your plate gets scratched and you start repeating yourself like a broken record. I wonder how many more videos you're going to upload here before you get the picture. Funny thing is there are far more convincing cases of demon possession/exorcism than the ones you bring here if you know where to search & search deeply, and even those have been exposed as shady and debunked after sound analysis.

The question is simple, "Can you OR can you not post a video of an atheist or jew being delivered such that they're exhibiting odd behaviours or personality disorders?"

"Possession" only seems to occur within religions that embrace the idea that it can happen. "Possession" also seems to take place among people who are highly susceptible and are overly-pious. It seems that when the mind starts to twist due to other factors, the environment in which the subject is contributes to the phenomenon.

In short, it doesn't happen unless people believe it can.

You've basically just admitted that i'm right.

Maybe atheists are too scared to go to a place of Deliverance.
[img]https://media1./images/89fb791d1348d37f6c9b429c27641da7/tenor.gif[/img]

Yes the brain may glitch sometimes. How come several brains are glitching at the same time in the church?
Mass Hysteria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_hysteria_cases

With all due respect, Shadeyinka, if i ignore you on this thread henceforth and leave this reply as my last post to you, it simply means you've brought nothing new to the table.

Come up with a new argument, then we'll chat.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am not a pastor, yet this same thing you see on YouTube has happened through me. You'll need to find better excuse!
Ok, let's research you then shall we? "Happened through you" as in, you've healed people miraculously or been healed miraculously? Give details please and no excuses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

. / Ash Wednesday: Significance And How To Make Good Use Of It / Fasting Is A Weapon Of War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.