Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out (9557 Views)

Please, Check This Out / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Cc. Frank317, LordReed, Dantedasz et al

"Possession" only seems to occur within religions that embrace the idea that it can happen. "Possession" also seems to take place among people who are highly susceptible and are overly-pious. It seems that when the mind starts to twist due to other factors, the environment in which the subject is contributes to the phenomenon.

I keep coming back here and haven't seen anything yet in this thread from Shadeyinka thus far that has made me retract the above statement. Rather than bumping the thread repeating the same arguments, this thread should be closed. Really, its a shock how this thread hasn't died already

You are quite right.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

"Possession" only seems to occur within religions that embrace the idea that it can happen. "Possession" also seems to take place among people who are highly susceptible and are overly-pious. It seems that when the mind starts to twist due to other factors, the environment in which the subject is contributes to the phenomenon.

I keep coming back here and haven't seen anything yet in this thread from Shadeyinka thus far that has made me retract the above statement. Rather than bumping the thread repeating the same arguments, this thread should be closed. Really, its a shock how this thread hasn't died already

[img][/img]

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

My objective is attained!
Thanks to you all

And especially IAmSabrina
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

My objective is attained!
Thanks to you all

And especially IAmSabrina
Congrats to you
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2019
LordReed:

Don't get it twisted, we are not the ones trying to convince you; it is you who is trying to convince us while we show you reasons why we aren't convinced this is anything more than Safran's usual tactics. A person who can voluntarily have himself crucified is not a weak-willed person and like budaatum pointed out, he is strong willed enough to convincingly fake being demon possessed while also sustaining the appearance of seriousness after the fact. You have presented nothing that will allow us to conclude that Safran wasn't being his usual extremist self.
Thanks for acting your part well in this thread. I am sure you won't remember anything you have written in this thread just like Sarfran.

Convincing you? It's not possible!
What you need is a strong antivirus and reformating!

Nothing else can work especially not by long speeches as has been spoken here. Get it right!

I am too small to convince you on matters like this.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2019
LordReed:

Don't get it twisted, we are not the ones trying to convince you; it is you who is trying to convince us while we show you reasons why we aren't convinced this is anything more than Safran's usual tactics. A person who can voluntarily have himself crucified is not a weak-willed person and like budaatum pointed out, he is strong willed enough to convincingly fake being demon possessed while also sustaining the appearance of seriousness after the fact. You have presented nothing that will allow us to conclude that Safran wasn't being his usual extremist self.
Thanks for acting your part well in this thread. I am sure you won't remember anything you have written in this thread just like Sarfran.

Convincing you? It's not possible!
What you need is a strong antivirus and reformating!

Nothing else can work especially not by long speeches as has been spoken here. Get it right!

It isn't my job convince you on matters like this.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Congrats to you

And more to you too!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

And more to you too!

Nah. Keep all of them. You deserve an A for effort alone wink

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by petra1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
The bible in Matthew 24:24 says:
"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible."

petra1, you are not alone, you're in company with the likes of shadeyinka, who also famzings TB Joshua. One day, one day, monkey go go market, no go return back, is TB Joshua own. Mark it down, no be curse ooo.

False christ are for the Jews during the coming tribulation. By the time the anti christ turns against them . They will realise that jesus whom they killed was and us the christ. They will seek him but false christ will show up at different places .

Mar 13:21 — Mar 13:22
And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

The Jews They are the ones that will be needing a messiah. During that tribulation. So this is not applicable to the church . The church would have been captured. Besides TB has never claimed to be Christ. False christ will claim to be the messiah . Tb rather confesses jesus as lord. Let's lay aside all these sentiments and dwell on bible facts
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

It isn't my job convince you on matters like this.
Wasn't it you who started this thread?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

Wasn't it you who started this thread?
Did I tell you it was to convince you?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

Did I tell you it was to convince you?
Nope. You know better so mentioned clearly who you intended to convince. But you know us. We see nonsense stand up claim this is it we quick shoot it down. Just so you know, we will convince you. Bank on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

Nope. You know better so mentioned clearly who you intended to convince. But you know us. We see nonsense stand up claim this is it we quick shoot it down. Just so you know, we will convince you. Bank on it.
It's not the first time Satan's intentions have failed over my life and it wouldn't end now. The grace of Christ through His blood had always and will always give me victory.

Every weapon formed against me shall not prosper...instead, it boomerangs a million fold. I live under the covenant of His blood. Every knee falls and bows before me, ask them and they will tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by malvisguy212: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

It's not the first time Satan's intentions have failed over my life and it wouldn't end now. The grace of Christ through His blood had always and will always give me victory.

Every weapon formed against me shall not prosper...instead, it boomerangs a million fold. I live under the covenant of His blood. Every knee falls and bows before me, ask them and they will tell you
indeed we are victorious in Christ Jesus. bless you bro

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
malvisguy212:
indeed we are victorious in Christ Jesus. bless you bro

Yes O!
Always Victorious in Jesus Christ mighty Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

No. I shall not tempt the Lord my God on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
budaatum:

No. I shall not tempt the Lord my God on your behalf.
Better not!
And it doesn't even matter!

Whatever you need to do, do!
When they receive their judgement, it's you I pity when they decide to bounce back on you.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
petra1:
False christ are for the Jews during the coming tribulation. By the time the anti christ turns against them . They will realise that jesus whom they killed was and us the christ. They will seek him but false christ will show up at different places .

Mar 13:21 — Mar 13:22
And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

The Jews They are the ones that will be needing a messiah. During that tribulation. So this is not applicable to the church. The church would have been captured. Besides TB has never claimed to be Christ. False christ will claim to be the messiah . Tb rather confesses Jesus as Lord. Let's lay aside all these sentiments and dwell on bible facts
"9This man (i.e. the lawless one) will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
10He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
"
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

"22Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?
23“And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!
"
- Matthew 7:22-23

Petra1 look back at all you wrote above. Let's lay aside all these sentiments and dwell on bible facts like the 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10 and Matthew 7:22-23 above, and Revelation 2:9b, Revelation 3:9 or 2 Corinthians 11:14-15 below.

Petra1, cant you see that all kinds of people confess Jesus as Lord and use Jesus' name? Cant you see that the early believers never worshipped in synagogues? Cant you see that it was the unbelieving Jews that worshipped in synagogues whilst the early believers met in homes.

Revelation 2:9b states that:
"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Or is it Revelation 3:9, we should mention, that says:
"Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you."

Petra1, TB Joshua’s set-up, calls itself synagogue, but then in order to keep up a good appearance, look genuine and legitimate, appends the word "church", making itself: The synagogue, Church Of All Nations (i.e. SCOAN). Hmmm, how convenient and be masquerading as servants of righteousness

"14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness.
Their end will correspond to their actions.
"
- 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

TB is a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness, but you and shadeyinka are the last to know about it and the "synagogue of Satan"

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by tintingz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
malvisguy212:
Do you BELIEVE that God will reveal himself this nigh to you ?
Oga this is like the 2nd day concerning this your statement and your god didn't reveal himself.

So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by malvisguy212: 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
tintingz:
Oga this is like the 2nd day concerning this your statement and your god didn't reveal himself.

So?
alright.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by petra1(m): 2:20am On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"9This man (i.e. the lawless one) will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
10He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
"
- 2 Thessalonians 2:9-10

That's the antichrist during tribulation After the rapture . Not applicable

"22Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?
23“And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!
"
- Matthew 7:22-23

It's only Christ that can determine that. That doesn't make the minister false . It only means he has sin in his life . And If a minister has sin in his life that make him miss God the end . It's between him and God .That can happen to any Christian or minister .

1 Corinthians 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

Revelation 2:9b states that:
"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Or is it Revelation 3:9, we should mention, that says:
"Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying--I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you."

Petra1, TB Joshua’s set-up, calls itself synagogue, but then in order to keep up a good appearance, look genuine and legitimate, appends the word "church", making itself: The synagogue, Church Of All Nations (i.e. SCOAN). Hmmm, how convenient and be masquerading as servants of righteousness

If your problem with him is just because the church bears the name "synagogue" . Thats not good enough. It's just a name for registration. It could have bore the name Tb Joshua ministries. But you must understand there are several Pentecostal ministries in the world with synagogue as part of their name.

15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness.
"
TB is a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness, but you and shadeyinka are the last to know about it and the "synagogue of Satan"

The quotes are just play of words around the name "synagogue " it's not good enough. It just mean gathering ,assembly , congregation or church

Cant you see that it was the unbelieving Jews that worshipped in synagogues whilst the early believers met in homes.

Christ worshiped in synagogue and Christian's worshiped in synagogue . It's very obvious you're not just comfortable either the name Synagogue but it just mean "assembly "

James 2:2
For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

I would have you know that the word "assembly " in the verse above is "synagogue " in the Greek. False ministers are only to be identified by what they profess ( doctrine ) not church signposts .

2 John 1:7-10
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

God says not to judge . If you must judge . It must be to judge a doctrine not a man . So far you have not brought up any doctrine of TB Joshua contrary to scripture except "signboard ". As long as he is not against Christ . He belongs to Christ

Luke 9:49-50
And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 6:31am On Apr 13, 2019
petra1:
That's the antichrist during tribulation After the rapture . Not applicable

It's only Christ that can determine that. That doesn't make the minister false . It only means he has sin in his life . And If a minister has sin in his life that make him miss God the end . It's between him and God .That can happen to any Christian or minister .

1 Corinthians 9:27
But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

If your problem with him is just because the church bears the name "synagogue" . Thats not good enough. It's just a name for registration. It could have bore the name Tb Joshua ministries. But you must understand there are several Pentecostal ministries in the world with synagogue as part of their name.

The quotes are just play of words around the name "synagogue " it's not good enough. It just mean gathering ,assembly , congregation or church

Christ worshiped in synagogue and Christian's worshiped in synagogue . It's very obvious you're not just comfortable either the name Synagogue but it just mean "assembly "

James 2:2
For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment;

I would have you know that the word "assembly " in the verse above is "synagogue " in the Greek. False ministers are only to be identified by what they profess ( doctrine ) not church signposts .

2 John 1:7-10
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

God says not to judge . If you must judge. It must be to judge a doctrine not a man . So far you have not brought up any doctrine of TB Joshua contrary to scripture except "signboard ". As long as he is not against Christ . He belongs to Christ

Luke 9:49-50
And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.
"

The synagogue, Church Of All Nations (i.e. SCOAN). Hmmm, how convenient to choose such naming and masquerading as a servant of righteousness. TB is a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness, but you still and with shadeyinka are the last to know about it and the "synagogue of Satan"

Petra1 we are to make judgments not just about doctrine alone but people as well. Why cant you like in Luke 12:57, even judge for yourself what is right about and/or concerning TB being a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by tintingz(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2019
malvisguy212:
alright.
Lmao. grin

I hope you stop believing in your imaginary master.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 2:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

The synagogue, Church Of All Nations (i.e. SCOAN). Hmmm, how convenient to choose such naming and masquerading as a servant of righteousness. TB is a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness, but you still and with shadeyinka are the last to know about it and the "synagogue of Satan"

Petra1 we are to make judgments not just about doctrine alone but people as well. Why cant you like in Luke 12:57, even judge for yourself what is right about and/or concerning TB being a shaman, a false prophet and masquerading as a servant of righteousness?

Like I said: this thread isn't to validate any man of God or ministry. However, we must be careful of how we label people because we don't agree with them. We are humans and subject to errors. God doesn't look at the externals, He looks at the internal.

How many of these Nigerian Pastors do you also think are fake men of God?
1. Prophet Chris Okafor
2. Prophet Jeremiah Fufunyin
3. Prophet Joshua Iginla
4. Apostle Suleiman Johnson
5. Prophet T.B. Joshua
Why?

You can check out their profiles on internet and watch some of their videos online. Is this a valid basis of validating any one of them?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by petra1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"

Maybe you kindly enlighten us. You've not really given a bible fact except name calling . On what ground is your accusation based.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
shadeyinka:
Like I said: this thread isn't to validate any man of God or ministry. However, we must be careful of how we label people because we don't agree with them. We are humans and subject to errors. God doesn't look at the externals, He looks at the internal.

How many of these Nigerian Pastors do you also think are fake men of God?
1. Prophet Chris Okafor
2. Prophet Jeremiah Fufunyin
3. Prophet Joshua Iginla
4. Apostle Suleiman Johnson
5. Prophet T.B. Joshua
Why?

You can check out their profiles on internet and watch some of their videos online. Is this a valid basis of validating any one of them?
SMH, what a shockingly bad in quality list and it correctly is Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, the ex-MFM prayer warrior now a self styled prophet and not incorrectly Jeremiah Fufunyin. All of them are fake men of God shadeyinka, in fact they are spiritual colleagues working for the same master

petra1:
Maybe you kindly enlighten us. You've not really given a bible fact except name calling. On what ground is your accusation based.
"If the prophet speaks in the LORD’s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared."
- Deuteronomy 18:22

Petra1, are you trying to say that inspite of evidences, TB Joshua is not a shaman huh, that he is not someone masquerading as a servant of righteousness and especially that he is not a false prophet, huh? Are you asking to be enlightened of how TB is counterfeiting the things of God, huh?
You must be living under a rock if you dont know how TB Joshua deletes and edits his prophecy videos. Who does that, if not a false prophet, huh? The Bible is full of warnings about false prophets and false messiahs. Do you want me to list you, a few of TB Joshua's failed prophecies, erh? Are you familiar with TB Joshua's the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls release prophecy?

Petra1 and shadeyinka, has TB Joshua ever declared a false and/or failed prophecy, huh? Well categorizing TB Joshua in the biblical context of a false prophet is based on these his more than one time failed prophecies

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
SMH, what a shockingly bad in quality list and it correctly is Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, the ex-MFM prayer warrior now a self styled prophet and not incorrectly Jeremiah Fufunyin. All of them are fake men of God shadeyinka, in fact they are spiritual colleagues working for the same master

"If the prophet speaks in the LORD’s name but his prediction does not happen or come true, you will know that the LORD did not give that message. That prophet has spoken without my authority and need not be feared."
- Deuteronomy 18:22

Petra1, are you trying to say that inspite of evidences, TB Joshua is not a shaman huh, that he is not someone masquerading as a servant of righteousness and especially that he is not a false prophet, huh? Are you asking to be enlightened of how TB is counterfeiting the things of God, huh?
You must be living under a rock if you dont know how TB Joshua deletes and edits his prophecy videos. Who does that, if not a false prophet, huh? The Bible is full of warnings about false prophets and false messiahs. Do you want me to list you, a few of TB Joshua's failed prophecies, erh? Are you familiar with TB Joshua's the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls release prophecy?

Petra1 and shadeyinka, has TB Joshua ever declared a false and/or failed prophecy, huh? Well categorizing TB Joshua in the biblical context of a false prophet is based on these his more than one time failed prophecies
I wish you were more specific of the reasons why you feel that ALL are fake men of God. I had chosen these based on some common similarities among them
1. They all give personal and specific word of knowledge
2. They all perform Deliverances

I know that TB Joshua and Suleiman Johnson include healings

I know that some Christians feel that the days of miracles are over
I also know that some Christians feel that the days of Prophecies are over

Now,
1. which class do you belong to
2. Is there a real man of God you respect that gives BOTH specific word of knowledge to people as Prophets AND does both mass and personal Deliverances?

Shalom
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
shadeyinka:
I wish you were more specific of the reasons why you feel that ALL are fake men of God. I had chosen these based on some common similarities among them
1. They all give personal and specific word of knowledge
2. They all perform Deliverances
Really, they do?
shadeyinka and petra1, be careful who you associate and identify with because even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust

shadeyinka:
I know that TB Joshua and Suleiman Johnson include healings
Do you also know, agree and accept that they both declare failed prophecies, huh?
Case in point, are you familiar with TB Joshua's the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls release failed prophecy? Are you familiar with the way Suleiman Johnson "prophesied" the death of El -Rufai, or that he "saw" PDP will retain power in Ekiti state for another four years and maybe, his just two months ago recent "prophesy" about the health of Paul Biya, the Cameroonian President, huh?

shadeyinka:
I know that some Christians feel that the days of miracles are over
I also know that some Christians feel that the days of Prophecies are over
I'll keep on saying until my throat gets sore about, if only more christians properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians and would have, more believers getting understanding of scriptures

shadeyinka:
Now,
1. which class do you belong to
I belong to the famous 2 Timothy 2:15 & Acts 17:11 class nwanne and strongly recommended, must you too, if you know whats is good for you and your best interests.

shadeyinka:
2. Is there a real man of God you respect that gives BOTH specific word of knowledge to people as Prophets AND does both mass and personal Deliverances?
Here is a fable, to help get things in perspective shadeyinka and Petra1

A lord of ancient China once asked his physician, a member of a family of healers, which of them was the most skilled in the art. The well-known healer replied: "I puncture veins, prescribe potions, and massage skin, so from time to time my name gets out and is heard among the lords. My elder brother cures sickness when it is still extremely minute, so his name gets around only in his own neighborhood. My eldest brother sees the spirit of sickness and removes it before it takes shape, so his name does not get out of the house."

Ranchhoddas and/or ThothHermes has asked me, this question before too, and same answer I gave then, still is, yes they are and they are few and far in between shadeyinka that to me, are real men of God, but they never seek the limelight, publicity or public attention. They dont strut about like overprized peacocks. They are smooth and silent operators, and so, they are not well known at all, for their names to get be known by you, if you know what I mean, their names just doesnt get out of the house.

shadeyinka:
Shalom
Shalom to you too nwanne
Only that when a lamb and a pig falls into the same dirty, oozing muddy ditch,
The pig rolls about, wallowing in and enjoying the mud, but the lamb is not at peace or shalom in the mud, so cries and gets out
The pig loves to get dirty, enjoys and loves mud, so the pig is happy to stay rolling perpetually shalom in the mud ditch

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by ThothHermes: 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Muttleylaff do you know any of these quiet "men of God" personally since you seem to have something against everyone who has attained fame.

Jesus was very popular no?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
ThothHermes:
Muttleylaff do you know any of these quiet "men of God" personally since you seem to have something against everyone who has attained fame.

Jesus was very popular no?
Did Jesus make failed prophecies? Did Jesus market or advertise his healing and miracle working ministry? Did Jesus stage healing and/or miracles? Was Jesus entangled in scandals or wrongdoings like flouting building regulations? Need I say more. Need I go on ThothHermes, huh?

I have nothing against anyone that has attained fame, but will speak up against empty and false vessels making loud noises

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 6:18am On Apr 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Really, they do?
shadeyinka and petra1, be careful who you associate and identify with because even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust

Do you also know, agree and accept that they both declare failed prophecies, huh?
Case in point, are you familiar with TB Joshua's the kidnapped Chibok schoolgirls release failed prophecy? Are you familiar with the way Suleiman Johnson "prophesied" the death of El -Rufai, or that he "saw" PDP will retain power in Ekiti state for another four years and maybe, his just two months ago recent "prophesy" about the health of Paul Biya, the Cameroonian President, huh?

I'll keep on saying until my throat gets sore about, if only more christians properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians and would have, more believers getting understanding of scriptures

I belong to the famous 2 Timothy 2:15 & Acts 17:11 class nwanne and strongly recommended, must you too, if you know whats is good for you and your best interests.

Here is a fable, to help get things in perspective shadeyinka and Petra1

A lord of ancient China once asked his physician, a member of a family of healers, which of them was the most skilled in the art. The well-known healer replied: "I puncture veins, prescribe potions, and massage skin, so from time to time my name gets out and is heard among the lords. My elder brother cures sickness when it is still extremely minute, so his name gets around only in his own neighborhood. My eldest brother sees the spirit of sickness and removes it before it takes shape, so his name does not get out of the house."

Ranchhoddas and/or ThothHermes has asked me, this question before too, and same answer I gave then, still is, yes they are and they are few and far in between shadeyinka that to me, are real men of God, but they never seek the limelight, publicity or public attention. They dont strut about like overprized peacocks. They are smooth and silent operators, and so, they are not well known at all, for their names to get be known by you, if you know what I mean, their names just doesnt get out of the house.

Shalom to you too nwanne
Only that when a lamb and a pig falls into the same dirty, oozing muddy ditch,
The pig rolls about, wallowing in and enjoying the mud, but the lamb is not at peace or shalom in the mud, so cries and gets out
The pig loves to get dirty, enjoys and loves mud, so the pig is happy to stay rolling perpetually shalom in the mud ditch
Shalom
I asked two questions but you answered neither
1. I wanted to know if you believe in Prophecies, Deliverance and Miracles in our generation.
The answer I expect is a YES or a NO.

For Me, the answer is YES!
2. I wanted to know your example of a real man of God who fulfills a certain clause of having the manifestations of
a. The Prophetic ministry
b. Deliverance Ministry

Of cause, there are hundreds of REAL men of God who do not have these ministries. Some examples:
Bro. Gbile Akanni
Pastor W.F. Kumuyi etc

I will appreciate that you directly answer the TWO questions
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by ThothHermes: 6:29am On Apr 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Did Jesus make failed prophecies? Did Jesus market or advertise his healing and miracle working ministry? Did Jesus stage healing and/or miracles? Was Jesus entangled in scandals or wrongdoings like flouting building regulations? Need I say more. Need I go on ThothHermes, huh?

I have nothing against anyone that has attained fame, but will speak up against empty and false vessels making loud noises
Name two famous Nigerian men of God that you think are genuine. The examples of Gbile Akanni and WF Kumuyi seem to meet your criteria. They have not been involved in any scandals that I'm aware of, they don't stage miracles and do not flout any regulations.
I think Adeboye should also make the cut no?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Our Blessed Virgin Mary- Feast Of Immaculate Conception / Who Is Jesus To You? / Why Do You Really Go To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.