Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,247 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out (9568 Views)

Please, Check This Out / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
If it weren't the case that jesusjnr clutters his threads with his own nonsense instead of letting providence do what it may, I'd ask you, op, to read his wonderful titled How Christians Aid The Spread Of Atheism because that, in my opinion, is all you achieve with this nonsense.

I've just done seeing Sam. When I arrived at Saint Thomas' where she works having been listening to [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+34%3A5-6&version=KJV]Moses dying[/url] on my way, and while waiting for Sam, I met a woman in reception and we started talking.

"Only God can heal you", she said. So I asked her what she was doing here. "I came with my friend", she said. And inside me I shook my head and said "You know Moses, right? God could surely have gone to Pharoah and said 'My people are leaving now!', but God didn't go to Pharoah. He gave Moses a rod and appointed him staff in his brother Aaron to both go tell Pharoah to 'let my people go'", I told her. "That's what these doctors are, Moseses and Aarons."

Then her friend came out and she got up to leave, and on her way out she gave me what is in the picture below as she departed and it was my turn to go in to see Sam who stuck a camera up my ass and mri scanned my insides and promised to see me when the results have been analysed and I was grateful that anyone could be bothered to become a doctor who treats the inability to hold on to poo in ones ass.

The reason people die is, "they reject knowledge"!

1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
So I'm sitting in a cafe reading Awake No 1 2019 the woman gave me. It starts off well.

"Do you believe that mankind can solve the many problems that rob us of peace and security and that threaten our future? To be effective, any cure must surely address the root causes of our troubles, not just the symptoms".

Then it goes, "we are not created to govern ourselves. Even if by some miracle we could cure mankind’s hurtful traits, we would still be unable to make the world safe and secure for all. The reason? Our human limitations."

"Human limitations". Seriously? As if we've reached human capabilities and they are talking about "limitations"? Was God lying when God said "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground"? Should one not bother because one is a human with limitations?

What a waste of the mighty power in the blood of Christ that is supposed to be inside you says I!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by triplechoice(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

Is it demons that make people drink alcohol, commit fornication etc. Not really at least not all the time!

The fact that a man is delivered from a particular demon does not mean he cannot live as he wills. It's a choice. Let me explain it to you:

If I went to the hospital to treat my diarrhea but I return home to eat my leftover food from unhygienic pots, plates l, water and kitchen. What would be my state?

That is why Jesus said: when you chase an unclean spirit out of a person, the spirit will go and come back more strongly if it discovers that the man is empty of God.

But the issue isn't this:
The issue is about what is the correct scientific designation for what befell Jim Iyke is!

Then we can till out the issue of spirits!

I think this is a fair deal.

The scientific explanation for what happened to Jim Iyke is hypnosis

You claimed to know something about hypnosis but I have not seen any evidence in your several post on this thread to suggest you have practiced. Theory is not enough to understand how a thing works. I am not an adept on hypnosis but from what I know and have practiced, Jim was subjected to a subtle but powerful form of hypnosis.

If you know something of hypnosis and cannot see what happened to Jim Iyke, then I doubt what you know or maybe, sorry to say this, your religious indoctrination is the problem you have from seeking things clearly. The idea that demons can possess humans is church dogma and not the truth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

You haven't replied to anything to be honest.

With the utmost respect, i've skimmed through the two videos above and i find nothing extraordinary. As for the second one, how is leg ulcer proof of demon possession? Can you now see what i'm saying?

SMDHLOL @ the electrons part. You people love to try to make connections between scientific concepts and your religious ideas, and to artificially force proof of your favourite fictional characters in doing so. Ultimately your comparison still fails because you cannot define these beings in any meaningful way that could be correlated into what is observed in physical reality.

If you claim its demons, then how? All you've done so far is shrug your shoulders and say "they just did it" and fail to make any sensible correlation with reality. Of course since this is neither rational or scientific, you've answered nothing, and once again, Shadeyinka, you've taken us back to the beginning of the argument.

These are all major claims you are yet to demonstrate. It also doesn't help your case that there are physical/scientific/medical explanations to most of the phenomena in the videos you keep posting here. If there weren't, maybe the idea of demons would've been a little more plausible. Sadly, that's not the case for you here.

You're very fond of doing this, Shadeyinka. You know how to present compelling arguments, but when the holes in your arguments are exposed, your plate gets scratched and you start repeating yourself like a broken record. I wonder how many more videos you're going to upload here before you get the picture. Funny thing is there are far more convincing cases of demon possession/exorcism than the ones you bring here if you know where to search & search deeply, and even those have been exposed as shady and debunked after sound analysis.

The question is simple, "Can you OR can you not post a video of an atheist or jew being delivered such that they're exhibiting odd behaviours or personality disorders?"

"Possession" only seems to occur within religions that embrace the idea that it can happen. "Possession" also seems to take place among people who are highly susceptible and are overly-pious. It seems that when the mind starts to twist due to other factors, the environment in which the subject is contributes to the phenomenon.

In short, it doesn't happen unless people believe it can.

You've basically just admitted that i'm right.

[img]https://media1./images/89fb791d1348d37f6c9b429c27641da7/tenor.gif[/img]

Mass Hysteria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_hysteria_cases

With all due respect, Shadeyinka, if i ignore you on this thread henceforth and leave this reply as my last post to you, it simply means you've brought nothing new to the table.

Come up with a new argument, then we'll chat.
Did you see the healing: I bet you just ignored it. How come the urcer suddenly decided to heal off.

Of your other comment:
I give you John Safran he is the only atheist I know with the boldness to go for a deliverance. Even though I don't subscribe to Bob Larson but you needed to see an atheist misbehaving under deliverance.

Was John paid to act?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7wKfyUizGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfphh7R9gH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFUAWUsbTA8

I know that even after watching this you'll find more excuse.
" you'll say, o ya......Tell me the colour of the demon?"

For your information John is still an atheist today. So, he isn't one of those so called weak-baby atheist.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
[!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
triplechoice:

The scientific explanation for what happened to Jim Iyke is hypnosis

You claimed to know something about hypnosis but I have not seen any evidence in your several post on this thread to suggest you have practiced. Theory is not enough to understand how a thing works. I am not an adept on hypnosis but from what I know and have practiced, Jim was subjected to a subtle but powerful form of hypnosis.

If you know something of hypnosis and cannot see what happened to Jim Iyke, then I doubt what you know or maybe, sorry to say this, your religious indoctrination is the problem you have from seeking things clearly. The idea that demons can possess humans is church dogma and not the truth

If it was hypnosis, how come no hypnoist has the kind of reaction seen in Deliverance in their shows?

If it was hypnosis, when was Jim Iyke prepped?

You don't know anything about hypnosis. Period!

I guess you should listen to Jim Iykes narrative of the event preceding his mission behaviour then come back and tell me how you think he was peeped for hypnosis!

BTW, if you knew a tiny fog about hypnosis, you should be able to tell us the method of hypnosis used. We can now all look at the method and agree with your diagnosis.
SMH
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
budaatum:

Ok, let's research you then shall we? "Happened through you" as in, you've healed people miraculously or been healed miraculously? Give details please and no excuses.
If evidences recorded on tape wouldn't move you: how would you believe the words of mouth that is not evidenced backed.

Don't shift the issue. Explain what happened to Jim Iyke and others like him in a scientific manner
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

Did you see the healing: I bet you just ignored it. How come the urcer suddenly decided to heal off.

Of your other comment:
I give you John Safran he is the only atheist I know with the boldness to go for a deliverance. Even though I don't subscribe to Bob Larson but you needed to see an atheist misbehaving under deliverance.

Was John paid to act?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7wKfyUizGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cfphh7R9gH0

I know that even after watching this you'll find more excuse.
" you'll say, o ya......Tell me the colour of the demon?"
Cc. LordReed, budaatum, Martinez39, triplechoice, Dantedasz

*slow clap*

I'm going to give you credit for finally showing us another video besides SCOAN (something i've been asking you to do). Not just that, but going online to finally dig up the video of an atheist being "exorcised" (something i didn't think you'd do). This alone deserves my response. That being said, i still don't see anything supernatural in this video. You can call me stubborn, but i just don't.

First of all, we see from the films that he took hours with him, sizing him up, getting his personal information. Psychics will do that and then, after buildup, repeat back details of what you've told them as if these were revelations, hooking you on the accuracy of their skills. Then there's techniques of hypnotism such as repetition and focusing on objects. There's the force of his personality. There's accurate diagnoses of his problems because he can use the techniques that work for astrologers and psychics and snake oil salesmen- cold reading that sounds specific to the subject but really are likely to apply to everyone-
Do you feel a spiritual void?
Do you feel there are things you want to stop doing but are compelled to do anyway such as drinking too much or smoking or overeating or having sex with the wrong people?

Given the right pattern, the right amount of conviction, these things work on enough people to keep psychics and faith healers in business. Not to mention, i'm familiar with John Safran. I've watched his videos where he practices rituals from multiple religions and he seems like a highly susceptible individual. It would be harder to pull on someone who isn't predisposed to see you as an authority. But it's easier to pull on someone who hasn't experienced it enough before to recognize the patterns and techniques.

If you go back, you'll remember i said this a few posts back:
"Possession" only seems to occur within religions that embrace the idea that it can happen. "Possession" also seems to take place among people who are highly susceptible and are overly-pious. It seems that when the mind starts to twist due to other factors, the environment in which the subject is contributes to the phenomenon.
So clearly, you can see i haven't changed goalposts and my point still stands

This reminded me of Richard Dawkins trying on the so-called "God Helmet" and having no results from it. Turns out the machine was largely a measure of how susceptible to the power of suggestion that people were (it also didn't work on the clergy member that tried the device too--though it worked for, so people claim, some 70% of users)

Also, as far as i know, John is still an atheist. Surely he should have changed his position. So wetin Bob gain? cheesy grin grin grin

Once again, this is my final post. You better dig up something better than this if you want my response smiley
In a way, this was fun! Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Also, as far as i know, John is still an atheist. Surely he should have changed his position. So wetin Bob gain? cheesy grin grin grin
Did you just ask buda to believe you? Abeg, evidence!

We agreed.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
budaatum:

Did you just ask buda to believe you? Abeg, evidence!

We agreed.
When did you Buda, start to do belief? Obviously i only asked for your thoughts on the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Martinez39(m): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

When did you Buda, start to do belief? Obviously i only asked for your thoughts on the video
Be careful. His beans is not your beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

*slow clap*

I'm going to give you credit for finally showing us another video besides SCOAN (something i've been asking you to do). Not just that, but going online to finally dig up the video of an atheist being "exorcised" (something i didn't think you'd do). This alone deserves my response. That being said, i still don't see anything supernatural in this video. You can call me stubborn, but i just don't.

You never know thought that such can exist. Religious people are supposed to be pliable and susceptible to suggestions by the so called MOG. But here you have a professing atheist.

IAmSabrina:

First of all, we see from the films that he took hours with him, sizing him up, getting his personal information. Psychics will do that and then, after buildup, repeat back details of what you've told them as if these were revelations, hooking you on the accuracy of their skills. Then there's techniques of hypnotism such as repetition and focusing on objects. There's the force of his personality. There's accurate diagnoses of his problems because he can use the techniques that work for astrologers and psychics and snake oil salesmen- cold reading that sounds specific to the subject but really are likely to apply to everyone-
Do you feel there are things you want to stop doing but are compelled to do anyway such as drinking too much or smoking or overeating or having sex with the wrong people?
You will always find an excuse. How about scoan who didn't profile Jim Iyke? By the way, profiling isn't one of the techniques of hypnosis.

The whole event was recorded by Safran's crew for the purpose of his documentary.

Did you listen to his reaction after the deliverance? His response was almost the same with Jim Iyke.

IAmSabrina:

Given the right pattern, the right amount of conviction, these things work on enough people to keep psychics and faith healers in business. Not to mention, i'm familiar with John Safran. I've watched his videos where he practices rituals from multiple religions and he seems like a highly susceptible individual. It would be harder to pull on someone who isn't predisposed to see you as an authority. But it's easier to pull on someone who hasn't experienced it enough before to recognize the patterns and techniques.

You have to show that pattern you are expecting. Look at the rules of hypnosis and say the ones being used

IAmSabrina:

This reminded me of Richard Dawkins trying on the so-called "God Helmet" and having no results from it. Turns out the machine was largely a measure of how susceptible to the power of suggestion that people were (it also didn't work on the clergy member that tried the device too--though it worked for, so people claim, some 70% of users)
I think you have to profile John Sarfran and tell us how he fits because obviously he isn't religious. I don't know if we can call him pliable without Evidence.

I think if will also surface to find one hypnotist who produces the same kind of effect on people.

Then, your so called power of suggestion can be taken seriously.

IAmSabrina:

Once again, this is my final post. You better dig up something better than this if you want my response smiley
In a way, this is fun! Thanks

Everybody has his free will to use. If John preferred his demons there is nothing anyone can do about that

Why should I dig up other video for you. The devil is in the details. You may just find the proof you are looking for
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

*slow clap*

In a way, this is fun! Thanks

LoL! How people persist in believing these things should be a new type of science field. I just got off speaking with my mother in law and she still believes it is the god that puts children in the woman's womb. I no fit laugh. Its no different from our friend shadeyinka who believes demons make people bark like dogs and what not. LMFAO!

EDIT: BTW I just looked into John Safran and found out John Safran vs God won a 2005 AFI Award for "Best Comedy Series". LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Be careful. His beans is not your beans.
cheesy grin grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/f2fa95f8a8d83bcf3ee56dc835b9da76/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Martinez39(m): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! How people persist in believing these things should be a new type of science field. I just got off speaking with my mother in law and she still believes it is the god that puts children in the woman's womb. I no fit laugh. Its no different from our friend shadeyinka who believes demons make people bark like dogs and what not. LMFAO!
My mum believes that one shouldn't read near the window in the night with a light source. I asked her why and she say that a lot of spirits move out at night and it's best not to attract their attention. WTF?! grin I was so annoyed, we nearly quarreled because there was heat in the house, no electricity and I had to sit INSIDE. That was years back. How oppressive unrealistic beliefs can be.

A family friend told me that others are either muslims, christians, traditional etc. and that the world is too deep and dangerous and I should belong to somewhere for my own safety. WTF?! grin

My brother is fond of picking a fight with me and my sister and can be very insulting when provoked. One sunday morning, he queried my sister and I on why we didn't go to church. We told him point blank that we are not going and he said....................... "what if the trumpet sounds?" grin grin grin grin

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Martinez39:
My mum believes that one shouldn't read near the window in the night with a light source. I asked her why and she say that a lot of spirits move out at night and it's best not to attract their attention. WTF?! grin I was so annoyed, we nearly quarreled because there was heat in the house, no electricity and I had to sit INSIDE. That was years back. How oppressive unrealistic beliefs can be.

A family friend told me that others are either muslims, christians, traditional etc. and that the world is too deep and dangerous and I should belong to somewhere for my own safety. WTF?! grin

My brother is fond of picking a fight with me and my sister and can be very insulting when provoked. One sunday morning, he queried my sister and I on why we didn't go to church. We told him point blank that we are not going and he said....................... "what if the trumpet sounds?" grin grin grin grin

These things can be so hilarious. When I heard my mother in law I nearly fell of my chair. This is woman who has had 7 children and several grandchildren believing that children are placed in the womb by god. I just didn't laugh out of respect but inside me I was tumbling around laughing.

BTW did you see my edit? John Safran Vs God won an award for best comedy. That's what shadeyinka is trotting out as proof. The best comedy. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Martinez39(m): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
LordReed:

These things can be so hilarious. When I heard my mother in law I nearly fell of my chair. This is woman who has had 7 children and several grandchildren believing that children are placed in the womb by god. I just didn't laugh out of respect but inside me I was tumbling around laughing.

BTW did you see my edit? John Safran Vs God won an award for best comedy. That's what shadeyinka is trotting out as proof. The best comedy. LMFAO!
Are you minding shadeyinka? That one has made up his mind to f00l himself.

2 Likes

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
LordReed:

EDIT: BTW I just looked into John Safran and found out John Safran vs God won a 2005 AFI Award for "Best Comedy Series". LOL
I'm about done with Shadeyinka. Once you debunk one his videos, he'll immediately spring another up. And each video is entirely different from the last. And he'll still ask the same questions he did for the former....

I could keep going back and forth but i can just tell this isn't ending anytime soon. Wash. Rinse. Dry. Repeat..... Now the argument has faded grin

My brother, please link us to the awards ceremony @bolded, let's have a laugh. I can't take this thread seriously anymore grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/705b863be9d6364c7a24fe1bcf26ffa8/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

I'm about done with Shadeyinka. Once you debunk one his videos, he'll immediately spring another up. And each video is entirely different from the last. And he'll still ask the same questions he did for the former....

I could keep going back and forth but i can just tell this isn't ending anytime soon. Wash. Rinse. Dry. Repeat..... Now the argument has faded grin

My brother, please link us to the awards ceremony @bolded, let's have a laugh. I can't take this thread seriously anymore grin grin grin
[img]https://media./images/705b863be9d6364c7a24fe1bcf26ffa8/tenor.gif[/img]

LoL! Couldn't find any videos but here's the IMDB page: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0423675/awards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 10:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Just got home. Checked the evidence, the first one, and you were rather very too lenient in your assessment of it, Sabrina

The first few lines of John Safran in the first video are:

"I've thrown myself in to a lot of religions over the making of this series. I've met Indian gurus, Freemasons, Christian racialists, Jewish extremist, witch doctors. And then there were the ceremonies...."

Shadeyinka, God loves you! I have no choice but to be lenient with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
I like this guy though.

As of 2014 Bob Larson offered to perform exorcisms over Skype (for a donation of $295). His Skype exorcisms were featured in a segment on the satirical program The Daily Show in 2014, in which he told correspondent Jessica Williams, “Skype is a great technology to stare down the Devil, to go after him and to kick him back to hell.” Later in the same segment, however, he indicated that "tweeting an exorcism would be ridiculous."
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
malvisguy212:
There was a day me and my friend attend a Church program, we were singing praise and worship song all of a sudden my friend fell and start speaking in different language, after he recovered, he ask me *what happen to me ? "

I have witness a small boy beat up a grown up man with the help of a charm ring in Benue state. am I hallucinating or everybody that witness it is hallucinating ?
So what's special about this?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by triplechoice(m): 1:37am On Apr 10, 2019
shadeyinka:

If it was hypnosis, how come no hypnoist has the kind of reaction seen in Deliverance in their shows?

If it was hypnosis, when was Jim Iyke peeped?

You don't know anything about hypnosis. Period!

I guess you should listen to Jim Iykes narrative of the event preceding his mission behaviour then come back and tell me how you think he was peeped for hypnosis!

BTW, if you knew a tiny fog about hypnosis, you should be able to tell us the method of hypnosis used. We can now all look at the method and agree with your diagnosis.
SMH

The reason for the different outcome is that clinical or stage hypnotist have to deal with subjects who are either sceptical or afraid of the idea of being hypnotised. The deliverance minister has no such impediment. Subjects are not told what is being done to them. It is not called hypnosis but deliverance. But the techniques are the same, under a deliverance minister, the subject,----the person to be delivered----does not have any problem in accepting to be hypnotised or delivered. This explains why such persons are usually wild open and are easily y manipulated..Another factor is the environment. The atmosphere in a church gathering also aid the outcome

There are certain individuals who are highly susceptible to hypnosis., They do not need much or any priming to be put in a trance. One category of such people are those who engage in any form of creativity and are very good at it. They can employ their imagination in their tasks while being temporarily oblivious of their immediate environment. The can easily blend fantasy with reality. Jim iyke being an actor falls into this category, The people who operate in that church know what they are doing. I am sure this explains why they wanted him at all costs to come out for delivarance.. They know he is a perfect subject

The designed of that church, the Iimageries on the wall, the light system and other things I do nor want to talk about are part of the things that immediately put you into a trance when you step into that place

I have been ensnared in your kind of situation before. It took something out of the ordinary to pull me out of it.. Be bold and question what is happening around you. That is the only way you can see things clearly and be free

Everything I have written is insipired from having gone through the same thing. If tb Joshua is not the same then it isyour duty to convince me with facts that I am wrong. But for now I stand on hypnosis as my explanation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 4:34am On Apr 10, 2019
grin

John Safran vs GodEdit

Main article: John Safran vs God

In August 2004 he debuted his new show John Safran vs God, also on the SBS television network. The first seven episodes were typical Safran informative satire. The series' finale featured Safran being exorcised of demons which had supposedly possessed him during his dabblings with world religions. The exorcism was performed by well-known Christian fundamentalist Bob Larson. It has been claimed that Safran's behaviour during the exorcism was faked.[citation needed] Safran has neither confirmed nor denied faking his behaviour, but in an interview with an Australian radio personality, Safran did say that he "felt something was going on", and that "there was something about the expression on my face". In an interview on Andrew Denton's Enough Rope program, he claimed that he had no memory of the events during the exorcism, and stated that the footage shown on the show was merely the most interesting from hours of footage. John Safran vs God won a 2005 AFI Award for "Best Comedy Series".[citation needed]

Before the exorcism, Safran went to Mozambique to have a curse, previously placed on the Australian national football team by a now-deceased witch doctor, lifted. He and former Australian football team captain Johnny Warren were covered in chicken's blood in the process. Subsequently, on 16 November 2005, Australia qualified for the World Cup for the first time since 1974.[1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 4:36am On Apr 10, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 4:37am On Apr 10, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 4:39am On Apr 10, 2019
grin Except you are a religious fanatic,it is quite obvious that these videos were a satire on exorcism. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 7:05am On Apr 10, 2019
triplechoice:

The reason for the different outcome is that clinical or stage hypnotist have to deal with subjects who are either sceptical or afraid of the idea of being hypnotised. The deliverance minister has no such impediment. Subjects are not told what is being done to them. It is not called hypnosis but deliverance. But the techniques are the same, under a deliverance minister, the subject,----the person to be delivered----does not have any problem in accepting to be hypnotised or delivered. This explains why such persons are usually wild open and are easily y manipulated..Another factor is the environment. The atmosphere in a church gathering also aid the outcome

There are certain individuals who are highly susceptible to hypnosis., They do not need much or any priming to be put in a trance. One category of such people are those who engage in any form of creativity and are very good at it. They can employ their imagination in their tasks while being temporarily oblivious of their immediate environment. The can easily blend fantasy with reality. Jim iyke being an actor falls into this category, The people who operate in that church know what they are doing. I am sure this explains why they wanted him at all costs to come out for delivarance.. They know he is a perfect subject

The designed of that church, the Iimageries on the wall, the light system and other things I do nor want to talk about are part of the things that immediately put you into a trance when you step into that place

Your argument if I get you well is that:
1. Christian subjects are willing participants in the hypnosis
2. Highly creative/imaginative people are easy subjects of hypnosis (Jim Iyke as a good example)
3. The environment is designed in such a way as to present a subliminal imagery to predispose subjects to hypnosis.

1. If you listened to Interviews with Jim Iyke after the episode, he wasn't a willing participant at all. He didn't even want to enter the church for he came for a different purpose "his mother's healing". Watch his tape.
2. I partially agree on you with your point 2. It is very difficult hypnotizing a dummy. The higher your imagination ability the better. BUT, this works only when such put himself deliberatly under the hypnoist.

If you watched the deliverance of Jim Iyke from the beginning, HE WAS JUST HIT on the CHEST. And then all the gymnastics started. (It looks like scoan pulled down the full video: can't find it).

AND, all hypnosis need the subject to be prepped before bring put in the state. You may need to watch more videos to unravel how scoan preps their subject.

3. What specifically is special about the environment? The average Catholic church have 10 times more. How come deliverance don't occur there as often. Do I show you Deliverances done in the STADIUM? Would that clear the air for you?

Finally, if you know a little about hypnosis, you will know that it is the hypnoist who suggests the state the subject should be in.
How come in this deliverances, no such is taking place.

The "subject" contrary to what happens in hypnosis seem to want to resist the "hypnoist" and has to say or do things under duress.
Do you have an answer to this: cause it is contrary to what happens in hypnosis

triplechoice:

I have been ensnared in your kind of situation before. It took something out of the ordinary to pull me out of it.. Be bold and question what is happening around you. That is the only way you can see things clearly and be free

Everything I have written is insipired from having gone through the same thing. If tb Joshua is not the same then it isyour duty to convince me with facts that I am wrong. But for now I stand on hypnosis as my explanation
I don't know what happened to you but with due respect, it is you who need to question things around you. There are so many things that doesn't have scientific explanations.

Let's see how the so called subjects are prepped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-_79ADobt4

If you know a little about hypnosis, does this next video look like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNqcWqZFjAI
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2019
LordReed:

I've got so many indirect mentions from you and your likes I guess like your normal tactics: leave the main issue and find something to joke about funny or not. I see you are in self distract mode instead of examining "this so called thing".

This thread was simple:
Show the Demonized manifesting during deliverance: of course atheists don't believe demons exist for if demons exist, then you'll have no choice but to believe that God exists.

Arguments from Atheists:
1. They are paid actors
2. Man's brain is pliable
3. It is hypnotism
4. It doesn't happen to Atheists an Jews: it only happens to Christians.
5. It is a satire
tintingz:
So what's special about this?
Martinez39:
Are you minding shadeyinka? That one has made up his mind to f00l himself.

When non of the above would hold any water: the next mode is to communicate among yourselves finding reasons to joke and make yourselves happy.

Dantedasz:
grin Except you are a religious fanatic,it is quite obvious that these videos were a satire on exorcism. grin

Find a solid scientific explanation!!!!!!
This can't be too difficult!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2019
shadeyinka:

I've got so many indirect mentions from you and your likes I guess like your normal tactics: leave the main issue and find something to joke about funny or not. I see you are in self distract mode instead of examining "this so called thing".

This thread was simple:
Show the Demonized manifesting during deliverance: of course atheists don't believe demons exist for if demons exist, then you'll have no choice but to believe that God exists.

Arguments from Atheists:
1. They are paid actors
2. Man's brain is pliable
3. It is hypnotism
4. It doesn't happen to Atheists an Jews: it only happens to Christians.
5. It is a satire

When non of the above would hold any water: the next mode is to communicate among yourselves finding reasons to joke and make yourselves happy.

Find a solid scientific explanation!!!!!!
This can't be too difficult!

The thing I found to joke about was the satirical show you brought as evidence, the show that won best comedy series. How am I supposed to take a best comedy series seriously?

3 Likes

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Dantedasz(m): 8:59am On Apr 10, 2019
LordReed:

The thing I found to joke about was the satirical show you brought as evidence, the show that won best comedy series. How am I supposed to take a best comedy series seriously?

How anyone could bring that satire (in which John Safran was clearly pretending to be under the influence of demons) as evidence beats me hollow. As I said before arguments with religionists is like slamming your head on a concrete wall. Complete waste of time and energy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Dantedasz:

How anyone could bring that satire (in which John Safran was clearly pretending to be under the influence of demons) as evidence beats me hollow. As I said before arguments with religionists is like slamming your head on a concrete wall. Complete waste of time and energy.

Its a baffling situation. I look back and ask myself, was I this dumb as a christian?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

. / Can Death-bed Repentance Lead A PersonTo Heaven? Many People Are Banking On This / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.