Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here (649 Views)

99% Of Members In Nairaland Are Male / If You Are Single, Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here / Are You In A Long Distance Relationship? Get It Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here by Redbox19: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
I am 29, a dark skinned curvy female, Igbo, live in Lagos and gainfully employed.

I’m ready to start dating again, and I’m open to meeting someone here if he fits the bill.He can be from any tribe, but he should be a Christian.

I’m interested in meeting a man that’s 30-38 years old, gainfully employed as well, or running a financially stable business.
I mention finances because, if I click with the person I expect that we will be considering starting a family, and it will be nice to not worry about having the money.

I am open minded about this, and hope to meet someone who is too. Be sure of what you want, I will really like just mature minds here please.

Please don’t contact me if you’re a single dad, divorced, married, or is in a relationship, I have nothing against you I’m just not interested in the drama involved. Or if you're the type that abbreviates everything and types in shorthand.

You can email me, and we will take it from there. Openminded1919@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here by Chem20(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Wow
Re: If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Guys! run before your destinies would be locked in a Redbox in this 2019

Pls, run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here by ojun50(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2019
Redbox19:
I am 29, a dark skinned curvy female, Igbo, live in Lagos and gainfully employed.

I’m ready to start dating again, and I’m open to meeting someone here if he fits the bill.He can be from any tribe, but he should be a Christian.

I’m interested in meeting a man that’s 30-40 years old, gainfully employed as well, or running a financially stable business.
I mention finances because, if I click with the person I expect that we will be considering starting a family, and it will be nice to not worry about having the money.

I am open minded about this, and hope to meet someone who is too. Be sure of what you want, I will really like just mature minds here please.

Please don’t contact me if you’re a single dad, divorced, married, or is in a relationship, I have nothing against you I’m just not interested in the drama involved.

wht yr location in lagos
Re: If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here by Femi316: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Redbox19:

I’m interested in meeting a man that’s 30-40 years old, gainfully employed as well, or running a financially stable business.

Please don’t contact me if you’re a single dad, divorced, married, or is in a relationship, I have nothing against you I’m just not interested in the drama involved.

You put gmail address....why not phone number......?

(1) (Reply)

Davido Hilariously Proposed To Chioma, She Said No, He Leaves Disappointed-video / What Could This Mean! / Married Men ONLY! Your Secret That’s Costing You To Struggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.