Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage (2751 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Anambra: Christian Madubuko Resigns Over "Threat To His Life And Sabotage" / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
An Investigation by TonyeBarcanista

Mrs Laureta Onochie, the lousy Social Media Assistant of President Muhammadu Buhari is alleged to have siphoned slush funds belonging to Buhari Support Organisation, Delta state Chapter. (BSO is the umbrella body of all support groups for President Muhammadu Buhari and headed by Colonel Hameed Ali, CG Custom.

Lauretta Siphoned Dr Ibe Kachukwu Donation

This alleged fraudulent nature of Lauretta became known when some Executive members of BSO accused Dr Ibe Kachukwu, the minister of state for petroleum resources before Vice President Yemi Osinbajo of starving the group of funds in Delta state when he visited Delta state after the Presidential election. Devastated by this embarrassment, an aide to the minister agreed to be quoted that FORTY-FIVE MILLION NAIRA #35,000,000 was given to Mrs. Onochie for BSO Delta State activities to the shock of everyone present. However, Onochie did not inform nor remit the said money or any other monies to the Delta State Coordinator of BSO, a retired Air Vice Marshal known to be very prudent and transparent, the BSO Financial Secretary and other Executive members and Local government coordinators.

Moreover, the State Coordinator of BSO had earlier remitted FIVE MILLION NAIRA #5,000,000 to Mrs Onochie, which was personally deposited in her bank account, a money he personally sourced from a party chieftain, but again, in her usual characteristic, the money entered "voicemail".

The Head of Finance and Administration at Buhari Support Organisation in a private meeting mentioned that Onochie collected some millions from the national office on behalf of the Delta state chapter, the position was corroborated by the secretary of BSO State Coordinator's Forum, who is also a BSO state coordinator in one of South West States

However, Lauretta Onochie neither informed the State Executives or members of the monies neither did she release or appropriate them as instructed.

When challenged, she became erratic and engaged an infamous political marabout based in London to harass members and intimidate them into submission. Mrs Onochie singlehandedly removed several excos, including the Financial Secretary, the State Woman Leader and many others from the state official platform for daring to ask her questions of how much money was given to her on behalf of the BSO. She also refused to account for the monies nor explain how they were appropriated.

HER ANTI-PARTY ACTIVITIES

Lauretta Onochie openly asked people not to vote for Dr Emmanuel Oduaghan, the APC Senatorial Candidate for Delta south. She further insulted Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, the APC National Chairman and accused him of destroying the party in the state.

Lauretta who is an NCE graduate boosted that with Ibe Kachiku, she tells anyone that cares to know that Ibe Is the one bankrolling News Paper advert and her media onslaught. Neither her nor Ibe Kachikwu won their wards. It is an open secret that she told everyone not to vote APC during the Governorship Election in Delta state even after collecting millions.

She infamously threatened that “ I have the ears of Her Excellency, I speak hausa and can destroy whom I want.”

I shall withhold some information for now for the Part 2 release... Waiting for her to "deny" her shady things.

]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is same clown that was running her mouth abusing the Ex CJN over a yet to be proven allegation levelled against him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by izzou(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tonye, she dey nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
izzou:
Tonye, she dey nairaland?

Lol I don't know but she is the Twitter Aide of President Muhammadu Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by amaniro: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tonye how do they pronounce your name? Like the Rivers Tonye or the Yoruba Tonye?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by izzou(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I don't know but she is the Twitter Aide of President Muhammadu Buhari

So is she going to deny it here or on twitter?

I wan follow up on this gist biko lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
izzou:

So is she going to deny it here or on twitter?
I wan follow up on this gist biko lipsrsealed
That woman na THIEF! Anywhere she deny we go follow her up!
If she DENY then I go expose her with more FACT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:
Tonye how do they pronounce your name? Like the Rivers Tonye or the Yoruba Tonye?
Fulani Tonye

3 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by izzou(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

That woman na THIEF! Anywhere she deny we go follow her up!

If she DENY then I go expose her with more FACT.

Call her out on twitter naa

grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by id911(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lauretta Anochie, that loquacious criminal is going to meet her waterloo soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
izzou:

Call her out on twitter naa

grin
Lol I'm not after calling her out, we have blocked each other on Twitter. I am after exposing her shady character. She is good at libeling people over unfounded allegations when she does worse. Everyone in BSO Delta state are at loggerhead with her and are aware of her despicable character.

How do I get my information? This will be a puzzle... But make she deny first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
id911:
Lauretta Anochie, that loquacious criminal is going to meet her waterloo soon
The criminal looted over a hundred million naira meant for BSO Delta state

3 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by amaniro: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani Tonye

Lol the Pronunciation Ton'nye right?
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TooMuchStuff: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
That Pig is also a thief

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by id911(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Maybe that's one of the reasons she has been uncharacteristically quiet recently since she no say her yansh go soon open

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

Lol the Pronunciation Ton'nye right?
Exactly!
Full name is Tamunotonye
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
id911:

Maybe that's one of the reasons she has been uncharacteristically quiet recently since she no say her yansh go soon open
E don open sef. Nonsense ingredient of a lady. Arrogant, shady, criminal and ugly. It is pathetic being her

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by amaniro: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Exactly!
Full name is Tamunotonye

Ooh Rivers dude. I thought you're an Akwaibomite because of your love for Udom.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Pierced(f): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ok. U don't want to her out, so will this get to her?

Unless her fellow apc peeps will inform her.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pierced:

My Dear, I'm sure she has one or two guys on Nairaland that will communicate the development to her. Lauretta Onochie is a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by id911(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Pierced:

I know one of her cousins is a BMC Agent here on nl. I can assure you she is already aware self

3 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
id911:

I know one of her cousins is a BMC Agent here on nl. I can assure you she is already aware self
Exactly! When she see am make she react... If dem born her well

3 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

Ooh Rivers dude. I thought you're an Akwaibomite because of your love for Udom.
I'm from Rivers, specifically Okrika.

Yes, I love Udom, he's a symbol of leadership!

Well mannered, visionary and Godfearing

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by amaniro: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
amaniro:

Nice.
Confirm
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by abumeinben(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
This one is strong

She probably "branched" palmwine joints

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Lifestone(m): 2:48am On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonye, get your figures right before coming to open forum like this. You quoted N35,000,000 in figures and forty five million in words. Which one is correct.
Seems you are in a hurry to come nail this woman

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Devilhimself: 3:08am On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

you love your stomach too grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Hotfreezer: 3:57am On Apr 07, 2019
Tonye Solomon, you are a hungry, broke and unfortunate version of the bloated crook called Lauretta. You're both the same thing just that you are politically unfortunate.

Oche Otorkpa here on Nairaland is your mate o. I'm sure you're older than Maibasira. Political betrayal and instability has made both Apc and Pdp not trust you. They see you as a traitor. That's why you have never amounted to anything politically.

Lauretta may be a crude, ill-mannered greedy fellow but you're the same with her.

TonyeBarcanista:

@Bolded, same thing you said about Obanikoro in 2007, about Tinubu in 2011, about Agbaje in 2015. Do you remember that you said same about Buhari in 2011?

Do you also remember that you counted Koro sharing biscuits to school kids as an achievement? In your words "do you know the logistics involved in sharing biscuits?"

I want you to deny any of the above so that I'll bring screenshots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Gandollaar(f): 4:33am On Apr 07, 2019
Hotfreezer:
Tonye Solomon, you are a hungry, broke and unfortunate version of the bloated crook called Lauretta. You're both the same thing just that you are politically unfortunate.

Oche Otorkpa here on Nairaland is your mate o. I'm sure you're older than Maibasira. Political betrayal and instability has made both Apc and Pdp not trust you. They see you as a traitor. That's why you have never amounted to anything politically.

Lauretta may be a crude, ill-mannered greedy fellow but you're the same with her.

@Bolded, same thing you said about Obanikoro in 2007, about Tinubu in 2011, about Agbaje in 2015. Do you remember that you said same about Buhari in 2011?

Do you also remember that you counted Koro sharing biscuits to school kids as an achievement? In your words "do you know the logistics involved in sharing biscuits?"

I want you to deny any of the above so that I'll bring screenshots.
This diversionary tactics won't work. We are talking about lauretta here.

I knew something was obviously wrong. Since the run-up to the elections and even after, she's been unusually quiet.
My thinking was that they probably starved her in Aso Rock and that's why she's not been barking as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by buhariguy(m): 5:11am On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol I'm not after calling her out, we have blocked each other on Twitter. I am after exposing her shady character. She is good at libeling people over unfounded allegations when she does worse. Everyone in BSO Delta state are at loggerhead with her and are aware of her despicable character.

How do I get my information? This will be a puzzle... But make she deny first
you were told by aggrieve bso Delta,
they can slaughter her if they like,
every officials that fails to deliver even their poling unit, has already be sack.
investigation is still going on in all the state that fails to deliver, especially in SE and SS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wendell Simlin: American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft / We Want Our Own Country – Yoruba Leader, Akintoye Tells Buhari / If US says Okonjo isn't qualified, she isn't qualified for WTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.