Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage (2771 Views)

2023: Peter Obi And LP In Financial Misappropriation Scandal / Anambra: Christian Madubuko Resigns Over "Threat To His Life And Sabotage" / Buhari New Media Center (BNMC) Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Dannyset(m): 5:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Gandollaar:
This diversionary tactics won't work. We are talking about lauretta here.

I knew something was obviously wrong. Since the run-up to the elections and even after, she's been unusually quiet.
My thinking was that they probably starved her in Aso Rock and that's why she's not been barking as usual.

You don't know nothing.....she's never been quiet. Go make your findings very well
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2019
Lifestone:

Tonye, get your figures right before coming to open forum like this. You quoted N35,000,000 in figures and forty five million in words. Which one is correct.
Seems you are in a hurry to come nail this woman
It is very clear and straightforward.

BSO is an organisation of Buhari and not a PDP group. Let her deny the allegations first

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2019
[s]
Hotfreezer:
Tonye Solomon, you are a hungry, broke and unfortunate version of the bloated crook called Lauretta. You're both the same thing just that you are politically unfortunate.

Oche Otorkpa here on Nairaland is your mate o. I'm sure you're older than Maibasira. Political betrayal and instability has made both Apc and Pdp not trust you. They see you as a traitor. That's why you have never amounted to anything politically.

Lauretta may be a crude, ill-mannered greedy fellow but you're the same with her.

@Bolded, same thing you said about Obanikoro in 2007, about Tinubu in 2011, about Agbaje in 2015. Do you remember that you said same about Buhari in 2011?

Do you also remember that you counted Koro sharing biscuits to school kids as an achievement? In your words "do you know the logistics involved in sharing biscuits?"

I want you to deny any of the above so that I'll bring screenshots.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Devilhimself:
you love your stomach too grin
Yimu

Everybody love their stomach but not everyone goes about it in a fraudulent manner.

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyset:

You don't know nothing.....she's never been quiet. Go make your findings very well
Let her deny any of these allegations first na
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Gandollaar(f): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyset:

I have already done that.
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Gandollaar(f): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2019
buhariguy:
you were told by aggrieve bso Delta,
they can slaughter her if they like,
every officials that fails to deliver even their poling unit, has already be sack.
investigation is still going on in all the state that fails to deliver, especially in SE and SS.
Especially in SE/SS? My brother change your weed supplier.
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Dannyset(m): 7:47am On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Let her deny any of these allegations first na

Nothing concern me with your allegations, as you can see am not holding brief for her. This is what most of them do
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Dannyset:

Nothing concern me with your allegations, as you can see am not holding brief for her. This is what most of them do
And she had mouth to be abusing ex CJN over unproven allegations
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Gandollaar:
Especially in SE/SS? By brother change your weed supplier.
LOL That Buhariguy is a funny bros

1 Like

Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by amaniro: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Confirm

What LGA in Rivers speak igbo?
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by Karemarealty288(m): 9:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Front pageoooooooo Onochie is a thief.
Re: Buhari New Media Aide Involved In Financial Misappropriation And Sabotage by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Front pageoooooooo Onochie is a thief.
BIG one sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

July 30th : BZF To Declare Biafra , Maku , Jerry Gana Ministers / Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) / Edo Decides : Life Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.