Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

How I Met Karma! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Karma! (2035 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Karma is a bitch they say! But neither did I know it also bites, and believe me when I say it bites real hard cos right now I've got a huge hole in my heart (Its bite mark).

I've been in a relationship with this girl for over a year now, and I can say she's a very good girl, very supportive and caring , though I didn't think we'll ever go this far but as time's flying by I discovered she's loaded with the finest wife materials I've ever seen.

But there's this one Girl I've been dating before meeting this Angel, though she's not in the same state with me but every now and then she'll come around to spend some time with me, I always think she's the one I'll stick with but my meeting with this new girl changed everything I felt for her and I later made up my mind that I'm going to stick with the one with the good character ( both of them are of good character though, but the new girl is more supportive, financially and in other areas) and dump the distance girl as I don't really know what she's up to over there.

So literally I've taken the distance girl as my ex , while focusing on the new one, but she always come around when time permits her and whenever she wants to come I'll tell the new girl im traveling so she won't come around while I'm with her, and when she goes I'll just pick up my phone and ring my new girl that I'm around, but this time something happened, a very terrible and heartbreaking event which I'm forced to swallow even when it's making my stomach bitter.

This distance girl AGNES called me and said she'll be coming to spend the weekend with me while my new girl GIFT was with me and has already planned to spend the weekend too, as it was impromptu, I had to discharge Gift with just one unnecessary excuse and she didn't query why I changed the plan of her staying over the weekend.

Fast forward to weekend Agnes came and we had a best time together and she packed and went back on Monday morning while I called Gift that I'm around, and within a couple of hours Gift is back with me, but that night as I was about to have fun with her, I discovered she's a bit wide down there and I confronted her immediately about it which she denied as usual but due to my persistent pestering, she opened up to me that she visited her ex and he forced himself on her.
Though I knew she was lying about been forced but what's funny to me even though it hurts is the fact that while I was fvcking Agnes(the girl I considered my ex) acting as the smartest guy on earth, another dude is busy fvcking the girl I plan to marry (a guy she considered her ex) Now I'm contemplating breakup with Gift but I love her so much, I just can't come to terms that she fvcked another guy be it her ex or not, im really going crazy and I don't know what to do..
That bastard (Karma) is smiling at me but I don't care cos im going to initiate article 50 in the next couple of days. IM BREAKING UP WITH HER! I think guys can still cheat and get away with it in a committed relationship but girls? = NO! NO!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2019
So who go marry Gift?
Re: How I Met Karma! by Learnstuffs: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2019
You got served grin
Re: How I Met Karma! by SmellingAnus(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
After you and Gift ex don tear her toto sotey your preek dey like floater inside ocean for her toto: na who you wan leave that Toto wey una don join preek expand for undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by LisaAnne(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
"I think guys can't still cheat and get away with it in a committed relationship but girls? = NO! NO!!"

you're very silly for this statement

5 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Baddiezz(f): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lmao this is the best thing I've read all day

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hahahaaaaaaha Good for you

1 Like

Re: How I Met Karma! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
Baddiezz:
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
50-50. No cheating.
Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
LisaAnne:
"I think guys can't still cheat and get away with it in a committed relationship but girls? = NO! NO!!"

you're very silly for this statement

How silly im I? How many times has your husband cheated on you?? try cheating on him to his face just for once and see maybe you wont get kicked out of your matrimonial home.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by PaulAris: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
You got some balls mahn!
So you leaving her for...? Unto the next one right? The one that's faithful and has got the finest wife materials shey?
So then this two will be the exes you can flip with anytime huh
P.s. This shit ain't kharma!
She might have been doing that with her ex even before you started doing yours.
You ever thought maybe she knew bout' you and your ex?
The funny re-scheduling and impromptu travelling will be/is suspicious don't you think?

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Baddiezz:

Well it may be the best this you've read all year long but im going to dump her.
Re: How I Met Karma! by LisaAnne(f): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

How silly im I? How many times has your husband cheated on you?? try cheating on him to his face just for once and see maybe you wont get kicked out of your matrimonial home.
Dum i don't have husband and not everyone is a cheater like you

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
TarOrfeek:
So who go marry Gift?
Whoever wishes to spend his entire life with a cheater.
Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
LisaAnne:
Dum i don't have husband and not everyone is a cheater like you
I guess you won't have one till the second coming then, but when you do try cheating on him as payback when he cheats

we'll see what happens next
Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
50-50. No cheating.
We'll see who the loser's going to be at the end of the game
Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
PaulAris:
You got some balls mahn!
Article 50 is loading. ..
Re: How I Met Karma! by Baddiezz(f): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

Well it may be the best this you've read all year long but im going to dump her.
wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by mickykhe(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
But honsetly, why do most guys(including me)/don't see sleeping with other girls in a committed relationship as serious offence but make d babe try am even wen we dey do the same and it will hurt us so bad why?(speaking from mine personal and the op experience)

1 Like

Re: How I Met Karma! by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

you're the loser

4 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by LisaAnne(f): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

Whoever wishes to spend his entire life with a cheater.
see pot calling kettle black

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
mickykhe:
But honsetly, why do most guys(including me)/don't see sleeping with other girls in a committed relationship as serious offence but make d babe try am even wen we dey do the same and it will hurt us so bad why?(speaking from mine personal and the op experience)

Seriously bro the reason is not far fetched, guys sleep around only for the fun of the sex, but the moment your babe starts sleeping around, means you've become a dirt in her life.

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
LisaAnne:
see pot calling kettle black

Im not a cheater, read the story again, even if I cheated , means I'm cheating with her not on her, Agnes is the victim of my cheating so Gift s got no right to cheat on me as im not cheating on her but with her. I hope you'll be able to comprehend that.
Re: How I Met Karma! by UrbanExotica(f): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

thunder fire every cheater out there. As for you if you marry your wife will still cheat on you

3 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by LisaAnne(f): 11:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ezkid:

Im not a cheater, read the story again, even if I cheated , means I'm cheating with her not on her, Agnes is the victim of my cheating so Gift s got no right to cheat on me as im not cheating on her but with her. I hope you'll be able to comprehend that.
Whether with her or on her, point is y'all are cheaters

2 Likes

Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
UrbanExotica:
thunder fire every cheater out there. As for you if you marry your wife will still cheat on you

Let he who is without sin....

the Thunder is coming for you first if you've ever cheated.
Re: How I Met Karma! by Ezkid(m): 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
PaulAris:
You got some balls mahn!
So you leaving her for...? Unto the next one right? The one that's faithful and has got the finest wife materials shey?
So then this two will be the exes you can flip with anytime huh
P.s. This shit ain't kharma!
She might have been doing that with her ex even before you started doing yours.
You ever thought maybe she knew bout' you and your ex?
The funny re-scheduling and impromptu travelling will be/is suspicious don't you think?

I've accepted my fate bro

To me the real Karma is the corresponding time.
Re: How I Met Karma! by Taniaa(f): 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
you deserve each other

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Sister / See What My Ex To Be Claims She Is Right Doing For A While Now / How Do You Cope With Nagging Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.