Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,126 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

#ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (55833 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? / Ekiti Joins #EndSARS Protests (Photos) / 'Don't Free El-Zakzaky' - Group Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
where are those fools that said killings started under buhari? where are they that always say "enjoy your next level" whenever they read about killings and boko haram? i hope they can see how stupid they have been?
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by movetoca: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
I never liked Jonathan but these north men deserves everything they are going through. Very pathetic tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Angrymode: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Majority of Nigerians got served for their actions and inactions. tongue

1 Like

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
undecided undecided
I sense sentiment...
The left picture was aggressive, while the right hand side was like a complain, pleading wit the president...

9ja and Sentiment are like 5&6 undecided undecided
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
The United States people elected Donald Trump about three yesrs ago or so. They haven't let him aday of peace despite a robust dconomy, unemployment at a fifty year low, the lowest number of troops and conflicts abroad in twenty-five years and security well in check.

In Nigeria almost all indices of life and living have worsened since 2015 yet self censorship is become the tradition. The blame for the poor performance of leadership in this instance lies squarely on the main opposition, PDP who have been more concerned with perks, power and privilege rather than forge good governance by solid objective oposition. They are letting this government off far too easy in comparison to what they experienced in late 2014 and through 2015 esoecially when the APC was formed.

They have snother opportunity through the election of the principals of the 9th Assembly. Let us see whose or what side they are collectively on, the people or their pockets.....

1 Like

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
What do you expect from a Sharia State...
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by yungdynho(m): 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Effect of Next level in Zamfara...

Sai Baba till 2023

4+4

OPONU PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
God is obviously using this lifeless mofo to teach Nigeria a lesson they will never forget in a hurry.
Good luck is the most peaceful man now if u have a discerning spirit.

2 Likes

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Sholaco: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Organise your own protest and carry placard write Buhari must go
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Do not cry more than the bereaved. smiley
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Dannyhajo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
well them never many self 5 northerners equals 1 southern... that them religion go make the northerners perish one day...
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by magzey: 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Will you keep kwayet

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by emmadejust(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Northerner are very funny ooo

1 Share

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2019

Whole Villages are been wipe out but you are Little pissed ?! When will be fully pissed as you join them in the ground
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Hayjay1710: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
I cover myself and the rest of my family with the blood of Jesus, let the Buhari zombies enjoy their next level which they voted for, as for me let me continue with my drawing..

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
If a president from north cannot end killings going on in his region, how can other region believes he will handle any form of crisis well in other region Godforbid

Buhari need to sit tight, we didn't elect you to be sympathizing, you were elected because we entrust our security and properties in your care. These people voted for you, for cry out loud
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mr Bubu is a tyrant
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Bojack(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am a little pissed mehn......arsenal tear my ticket
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by higherpower: 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Smart guy. He knows Buhari is an unrepentant dictator hence his use of "soft words." Truth is, people are living in fear and are unable to speak up against the atrocities of this government. A few who have done so are seen as enemies of state. Who wants to become a punching bag for the police or a specimen for testing live-bullets by the army?

Protests are now seen as revolts against the government. Even the guy that protested peacefully against the government on a communication mast still ended up in DSS net. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

I didn't read your garbage. The difference in those two posters is that one was seen as embezzling security funds while the other is seen doing everything within his powers to curb insecurity. One is insincere, the other has integrity
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Lanre0: 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Never blame Buhari nor Jonathan for Zamfara killings. Blame the founder & originator of fake Sharia in Zamara state. Ahmed Yerima cut the hand of a goat thief. He used 8 years as a governor & 3 terms as a senator stealing from the government purse. what went around is now coming around. Now, where is Yerima to reap what he satanically sowed.
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by felixomor: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
higherpower:

I didn't read your garbage. The difference in those two posters is that one was seen as embezzling security funds while the other is seen doing everything within his powers to curb insecurity. One is insincere, the other has integrity
Integrity indeed angry
Integrity of bullion vans and Gandollars technology

1 Like

Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
delugajackson:
Smart guy. He knows Buhari is an unrepentant dictator hence his use of "soft words." Truth is, people are living in fear and are unable to speak up against the atrocities of this government. A few who have done so are seen as enemies of state. Who wants to become a punching bag for the police or a specimen for testing live-bullets by the army?

Protests are now seen as revolts against the government. Even the guy that protested peacefully against the government on a communication mast still ended up in DSS net. To whom brain is given, sense is expected.
?
The people applauded when ipob protesters whr gunned down.
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by bishopkay: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
higherpower:

What ever it is you tell yourself that makes you sleep at night is allowed. cheesy

"One was seen as embezzling security funds" and one is trying everything within his powers? Hahahaha. I presume that would be from his new base the presidential jet which he uses to globe trot abi?

Trying everything within his powers... Have you heard him come out openly to speak against the violence in these states? He's quick... sorry VERY QUICK to condole with other countries when they get attacked but I guess if he tries that in Nigeria, he'd be busy all day because they are too many don't you think?

Perhaps supporting this man rids you all of your senses but I hope his next level hits you and your loved ones very hard amen.

#IamNorth #NextLevelMadness
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
We are little pissed!!! Stupidity is part of that Young man.
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
emmadejust:
Northerner are very funny ooo
they are begging the incompetent one,what a pity....even the old arewa leaders have gone mute and dumb.Northerners will have to bear this till 2023.
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
higherpower:

smh.....the incompetent one is doing everything in his power!! You must be a comedian, a very good one.
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by osram(m): 10:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Gucciboss:
They are still "little pissed" when a whole village is lining up to collect charm just to prevent themselves from killer bandits? OK oh
it seems u stay in Zamfara as well those villagers usually go to tsafe to get d charms
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Go call your father mumu, God punish you bastard.
mightyhaze:
shebi God name don turn to wetin mumu take dey play abi ?
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
How old is your father? Do you refer to your dad as mumu?
mightyhaze:
shebi God name don turn to wetin mumu take dey play abi ?
Re: #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) by mightyhaze: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / PDP Lists Jonathan's Projects Buhari Is Trying To Take Glory For (SEE LIST) / FG Approves Salary Increase For Civil Servants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.