Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

What Is The Meaning Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning Of This? (1562 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of This? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
It seems many of you don't even know I am a foreigner on this site. I am not Nigerian, but I have been hearing this term 'konji' over and over here and would like to know exactly what this word means. Also the English version of this word. Thank you.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by BlackAdam55(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:
It seems many of you don't even know I am a foreigner on this site. I am not Nigerian, but I have been hearing this term 'konji' over and over here and would like to know exactly what this word means. Also the English version of this word. Thank you.
So What country are you from?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
BlackAdam55:
So What country are you from?

Half Ivorian half Ghanaian
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Russianlord101(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Russianlord101(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
To be Hot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Russianlord101(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

In need of sex
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Preciousgirl(f): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Russianlord101:

In need of sex

Oh kk, thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by ikeepitreal(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
intense sexual desire
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by RoyalBlu(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
See men them cheesy

OP your ears go full today.

There's gon be lotsa variation. wink
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Auladimeji2: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

mtchhhewww,I think say na one better country sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by SaucyBenks(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

no wonder cheating is so easy for you... Mtseeeeewww!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by MJBOLT: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
you answer you seek can be found in my private chambers grin

Preciousgirl:
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by BlackAdam55(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

Owk, i believe you will find the answer that you seek
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by femi4: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preciousgirl:

What a combination....more like rice and yam

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Preciousgirl(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
What a combination....more like rice and yam

How do you mean
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2019
angry
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Auladimeji2:
mtchhhewww,I think say na one better country sef

Be civil please. Your country is not better off. Mtchhhheww

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by Offpoint: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Preciousgirl:
There's no known Theorical way to explain that word, for a better understanding: a practical example or experiment will need to be conducted and I'll love to be the conductor and you the test subject. The best laboratory for this kind of experiment is bedroom.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of This? by anochuko01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Konji is the god of sex. When it strikes it leaves its victim in a state of crinkumcrankum...

(1) (Reply)

Five (5) Extremely Important Things That Were Invented By Women (photos) / Pst. Wilson Sex Video: There Is Nothing Better Than Getting Head – Twitter User / SHAME!! Two Women Seen Fighting Over A Married Man In Lekki (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.