Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like (1207 Views)

Ladies Name 3 Things You Can Give Your Man Excluding Sex / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by kukukeemee: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate it when men come out shirtless on the street, like can they show some decency? Men of these days don't have shame. Imagine and some of them don't even have abs to flaunt sef and they will still shameless remove their shirt on top. LIke people daughters and many women can see this. Later now when women don't want to marry them again they will start wailing.

Another one I really dislike is when they color their hair. Like how can a darksinned man color his hair green or orange or even blonde? How does it rhyme please? Too much color riot. Its just a huge turn of and makes them looks like clowns. How dare they?

Please drop your dislike ladies so we can tell the men what they should be doing right smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Biglittlelois(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rings on all fingers and multiple chains on the neck, different beads on the wrist to prove you're loaded, like wtf!!! It's very childish, your aura and personality is enough to prove that.
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by decatalyst(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Rings on all fingers and multiple chains on the neck, different beads on the wrist to prove you're loaded, like wtf!!! It's very childish, your aura and personality is enough to prove that.

Maybe the person is a "ringleader" Ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
It's now a battle of the sexes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
It's now a battle of the sexes.
lol....

seems this one is a counter thread to the one that graced FP earlier
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Unlimitk(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Clothes
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ugly tattoos especially the ones that are everywhere, I can't even be caught dead with such guys...

Too much jewellery, all the fake blings make you look like a failed rockstar

That untidy full beards, if you're not a poster boy for Al-Qaeda, ISIS, or Boko haram, please shave off that abomination on your face. Thank you
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by ShinqRambq: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anything female e.g La-Charlyboy-bobrisky-Denrele-esque
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yimu

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by badadvice(f): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
kukukeemee:
I hate it when men come out shirtless on the street, like can they show some decency? Men of these days don't have shame. Imagine and some of them don't even have abs to flaunt sef and they will still shameless remove their shirt on top. LIke people daughters and many women can see this. Later now when women don't want to marry them again they will start wailing.

Another one I really dislike is when they color their hair. Like how can a darksinned man color his hair green or orange or even blonde? How does it rhyme please? Too much color riot. Its just a huge turn of and makes them looks like clowns. How dare they?

Please drop your dislike ladies so we can tell the men what they should be doing right smiley smiley smiley smiley

I, zlatan and all esteemed members 'em "dyed hair crew" be like............

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by IamPlato(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:
grin
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by IamPlato(m): 7:24am On Apr 08, 2019
I Hate It When A Ladies Has A Ring On her Clitoris...

Big Ass Girls With Waist Chains or Ileke can Be Very Attractive and They Are Best For Doggy
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by IamPlato(m): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2019
I Hate Sagging, guys With Ear Rings, agbero tattoos, some Men Will Be Wearing Trousers Big Enough To Sew agbada, Dusty Dark Blue Suit Coat (yoruba men's favourite) with Parachute Trouser

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2019
skarlett:
Ugly tattoos especially the ones that are everywhere, I can't even be caught dead with such guys...

Too much jewellery, all the fake blings make you look like a failed rockstar

That untidy full beards, if you're not a poster boy for Al-Qaeda, ISIS, or Boko haram, please shave off that abomination on your face. Thank you
lols failed Rockstar,that got me laughing
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2019
IamPlato:
I Hate Sagging, guys With Ear Rings, agbero tattoos, some Men Will Be Wearing Trousers Big Enough To Sew agbada, Dusty Dark Blue Suit Coat (yoruba men's favourite) with Parachute Trouser
this thread is for ladies,stop displaying ur over Sabi sense

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by IamPlato(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2019
SmellySperm:

this thread is for ladies,stop displaying ur over Sabi sense
I Am Now A Lady
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Offpoint: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Counter threadgrin lemme grab a seat and read comments... I may learn one or two things to impress Rosay15grin
Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2019
IamPlato:
I Am Now A Lady
haha confused soul spottedgrin

Re: Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like by kense88: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2019
IamPlato:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Romance Is Sweet If You Have Money So Come Now Nd Get Free Tutorials (pics) / How Do I Do This Without Lying? Please Help Out / How To Read Anyone Instantly. 18 Psychological Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.