Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

[download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct (9925 Views)

D.I Printing & I.D Card Printing at Extremely low rate / Am I D Most Beatiful Nairalander? / Am I D Only Girl Dat Love Raw Sex In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct by udisegalovin: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Download Album J.I.D The Never Story Full direct link, hq tracks.
The Never Story is the debut studio album by American rapper J.I.D. It was released on March 10, 2017, by Dreamville Records, Spillage Village and Interscope Records.[1] The Never Story was supported by four official singles; "NEVER", "grin/vision", "Hereditary" and "EdEddnEddy". The album received generally positive reviews from critics and debuted at number 197 on the US Billboard 200. J.I.D's lyrics details a narrative on his upbringing in East Atlanta.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/moments/842065298375225344

Artist: J.I.D
Title: The Never Story
Music Genre: Hip-Hop
Year: 2017

01 – Doo Wop
02 – General
03 – NEVER
04 – EdEddnEddy
05 – D/vision
06 – Hereditary
07 – All Bad
08 – Underwear
09 – 8701
10 – Hoodbooger
11 – Somebody
12 – LAUDER

On February 20, 2017, the same day of announcing the signing to Dreamville, the album's first single "NEVER" was released. On March 6, after revealing the tracklist, he also released "grin/vision" as the second single, with the music video released on August 17.[3][4] On September 27, the music video for "Hereditary" was released as the third single.[5] On February 7, 2018, the album's fourth single, "EdEddnEddy", accompanied by an animated music video was released.[6] J.I.D also toured the album on his "Never Had Shit" tour with EARTHGANG, Chaz French, and Lute.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is transgendered / When You Come Home And Meet Your Wife Standing Like This / Is There Any Implications For Sleeping With Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.