Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos (36317 Views)

See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by sanerugwei: 6:13am On Apr 08, 2019
we hope the mad rush to finish it next month will not lead to sloppy done.
we do not want start hearing that things are collapsing here and there.

they should have invest in alternative transportation and repairs of inner street roads...

misplaced priority and white elephant project ...

Mr corruption will soon rush to come and commission it to make it seem FG is working..

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by dazzlingd(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2019
The project was unnecessary , he abandoned projects that would have been urgent and more beneficial to chase this self glory project, but now all is in vain, no second term for him.... He's nothing but an average governor.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Still the governor do not get second tenure but criminal like bello of kogi got second tenure

Which second tenure? Election is next year in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Jbleenk: 7:04am On Apr 08, 2019
I still can’t figure out how this facility will be maintained

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by gift01: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2019
This has not gotten to 60% completion not to talk of your 90% completion rate. Ambode will hardly get any project done in time. That was how they commissioned a bustop under construction. Its not a must the project is commissioned in his tenure.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Ramos16(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2019
Please think this is great, but it is actually very shameful, do you know what you can build with 70 million USD? Plus this project has been ongoing for 3 fucking years. That is mad. mad mad mad, I wonder why Nigerians are always okay with government efforts that can only be described as efforts less than mediocrity

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by MiddleDimension: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Ishilove:
Rubbish. Only those who live outside Lagos will call Ambode a success.

If half of these funds were sunk into other means of transportation, as well as fixing of the ubiquitous bad roads in the state, we would have felt the impact. Instead, he used all these wastefulness as an avenue to enrich himself and his cronies.

Ambode the dirty governor. Ambode the thieving governor. Ambode the Grand Patron of Quilox club.

you mean the one in VI, Ademola Adetokunbo?
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by MyGeneration(m): 7:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Ishilove:
Rubbish. Only those who live outside Lagos will call Ambode a success.

If half of these funds were sunk into other means of transportation, as well as fixing of the ubiquitous bad roads in the state, we would have felt the impact. Instead, he used all these wastefulness as an avenue to enrich himself and his cronies.

Ambode the dirty governor. Ambode the thieving governor. Ambode the Grand Patron of Quilox club.
You talk very immature. If he goes to a club and then?

Is he not human?

Or u prefer him keeping it lowkey and carrying millions of dollars to Dubai to club than do it in the state?
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by NigeriaDecides: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2019
It shows you're not updated to mention water transportation, Google will help you Mr fraud.

shugabasbn:
This Ambode guy is a fraud. A serious governor will not spend such a big money on interchange and abandoned a metro railway project. Spend half of that amount on water transport system all these traffic wahala will become something of past
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by ADMAF(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Still the governor do not get second tenure but criminal like bello of kogi got second tenure

Calm down bro. The people are filing their PVC's already, he will not win a second termgrin
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by jaxxy(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2019
I still hv no idea what they are building there and if it’s actually applicable to the environment.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Citizen0(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2019
$70 million for this project, are you kidding me?. Oooh Nigeria!!!.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by shugabasbn: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2019
NigeriaDecides:
It shows you're not updated to mention water transportation, Google will help you Mr fraud.

Google or realistic on ground. U don't need google to access physical projects Mr man. In those days I used to board ferry in Mile2 to Apapa, the one in Ebute Ero was working and relieved a lot of commuters from Ikorodu axis that works in Island. Those days I don't need google to know my Mr man. Either u like it or not, u can't denied the truth that is so obvious. The best solution to Lagos state transportation is not interchange but metro rail system and functioning water system. That is what Lateef Jakande saw in 70s but Ambode and co failed to see it in 2000s it is pity

5 Likes

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by sonature1: 8:18am On Apr 08, 2019
WinningSun:
once it is completed MC oluomo will have to find a factory job.... else he will useless as letter P in Psychology.

If Ambode got a second tenure, he would end thuggery in Lagos with state government managing over 70% of Lagos State road transport business. He has already unveiled a model of cutting-edge mini-buses to displace the danfos.

I think that was one of problems they had with him but would not say it.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by OnyesomJ(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Just watch how this projects will be Abandon

I trust Nigeria Governments They are Good in That Career
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by bossrillboss: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:
BTW why is Choosen banner there sef
..dem wan to pray for gud interchange construction ma

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Iriruaga100(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
To be candid, our politicians are just siphoning funds.

Two lanes road? Mega city my foot. That money will do better in other countries.

angry angry angry angry
You talk well bros. How can you be building two lane road in a mega city? The managers of Lagos are below average
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Second to come and empower Agbero no thank you.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by faoogoke(m): 8:53am On Apr 08, 2019
Much as I appreciate the initiation of this project, I would have preferred that the $70 million should have been spent to complete the Lagos railway project. It typical of most governors to do their own thing while abandoning projects they met on ground. This I believe is a major failure of the current Lagos state governor.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2019
dazzlingd:
The project was unnecessary , he abandoned projects that would have been urgent and more beneficial to chase this self glory project, but now all is in vain, no second term for him.... He's nothing but an average governor.

The most clueless governor after Buba Marua
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Goke7: 9:04am On Apr 08, 2019
slimfit1:

The most clueless governor after Buba Marua

Marwa remains one of the best, I think you mean oyinlola instead
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Ishilove: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2019
MyGeneration:

You talk very immature. If he goes to a club and then?

Is he not human?

Or u prefer him keeping it lowkey and carrying millions of dollars to Dubai to club than do it in the state?
Mr Mature, learn to understand the meaning of 'context before rushing in to display ignorance
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by capitalzero: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2019
sonature1:

If Ambode got a second tenure, he would end thuggery in Lagos with state government managing over 70% of Lagos State road transport business. He has already unveiled a model of cutting-edge mini-buses to displace the danfos.

I think that was one of problems they had with him but would not say it.
Exactly. Tinubu and co stopped Ambode because he planned planned to reduce activities of nurtw in most o part of lagos. Any governor that can modernise transport system in lagos will solve 90% of problems associated with security agents,area boys, agbero boys and thuggery.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by igwefivestar(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:
BTW why is Choosen banner there sef
nah them dey fund the project.

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange: An Update On The $70million Project - Photos by Horus(m): 4:43pm On May 14, 2019
Oshodi Transport Interchange: Update

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ankpa As Kogi APC Campaign Turns Violent [graphic Photos] / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.