Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

South-east Backs North For Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Backs North For Presidency (1138 Views)

Blame The North For DSP Alamiesegha's Death / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku / Donald Duke Declares For Presidency November 7 At Inter. Conference Cent., Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-east Backs North For Presidency by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 12, 2010
Political and economic leaders of the five South-East states under the aegis of the South-East Consultative Forum (SECF) is seriously mobilising Igbos at home and abroad against the presidential ambition of President Goodluck Jonathan, while also campaigning for a northern presidency in 2011.

The grouse of the zone against Jonathan is that the President has failed to dialogue with them.

Rather, the zone accused him of treating it with contempt.

The zone is therefore insisting on zoning while demanding for an Igbo presidency in 2015.

The group, after an all night meeting held on Wednesday at the Abuja residence of the former Chairman of Police Service Commission, who is also the Chairman of the SECF, Chief S.N. Okeke, reaffirmed that the zone will not support Jonathan but the North so that by 2015 it will become the turn of the South-East to produce the president.

Speaking in an exclusive interview with the Nigerian Compass on Sunday in Abuja, the Secretary of the SECF, Chief China Iwuanyanwu, said the group was aware that the minority North and minority South have reached an agreement that after Jonathan’s presidency, power will move to Middle Belt, with Prof. Jerry Gana as president.

He also said that the statement credited to former Minister, Chief Edwin Clark, that Jonathan does not need the support of the Igbos to become the president was denigrating.

According to Iwuanyanwu, Clark’s assertion that Jonathan only needed the support of the South-West, the Middle Belt and the South-South to become president in 2011 would be proven wrong by the South-East.

Iwuanyanwu also said that before now, South-East leaders have sought for a meeting with Jonathan while they expected him to tell them what the South-East would gain if it should support him.

He said the President was yet to respond to the request.

He added that the Igbos will not support Jonathan based on sentiments but will demand for a written and properly documented agreement of what will be the benefits of the Igbos in the Jonathan presidency from 2011.

Iwuanyanwu said that the zone is yet to pick any of the presidential aspirants from the North but has resolved to support zoning and the North in 2011.

He also said that the South-East and the North have had a meeting where it was written, agreed and signed between the North and the South-East that the presidency will move to the South-East in 2015.

Iwuanyanwu said, “The South-East cannot support Jonathan. And if we must, there must be something concrete to hold on to.

“We can’t support him because he has suddenly realised that his name is Azikiwe. If we support Jonathan without any agreement, the entire Igbo race will be doomed.

“That is what we are saying because 2015 is the turn of the South-East. We are talking about the interest of the 50 million Igbos, whose blood was used to unite Nigeria. We cannot continue to be second-class citizens in Nigeria.

“We have waited for Jonathan to call us to discuss with us and tell us what will be our benefit if we support him. But he has refused to do that. Instead, what we heard is that the minority in the North, that is the Middle Belt, and the minority in the South, that is the South-South, have met and agreed that after Jonathan’s presidency power will move to the Middle Belt.

“They want to make Jerry Gana the president. This is not speculation. We have the document they signed when they reached the agreement. At the appropriate time, we will make it public.

“To tell you that that is their plan, Edwin Clark told us that Jonathan does not need the Igbos to become the president. But that rather he needs the support of the Yorubas, the Middle Belt and the South-South to become the president.

“The same Clark insulted us by saying that if not for him, we would not have gone

http://www.compassnewspaper.com/NG/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=67537:south-east-backs-north-for-presidency-&catid=672:top-stories&Itemid=794
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by fxmaxony(m): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
Lies! news Propaganda! and sowing disharmony in the mind and integrity of south easterners

" South east is solidly behind Jonathan" on a second view political jobbers are entitled to their lobbying

but if voting counts we shall vote according to our conscience, when will the press stop sales promotion publication.

listen to the ordinary youth in Nigeria not the old political jobbers. there is no Adedibu in South East. Hence a saying "Igbo enweghi Eze"

This is time for IBB to share the stolen loot to Naijans
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by datruguy: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2010
How does the South-East Consultative Forum (SECF) determine d direction of 50 million igbos worldwide?
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by AndreUweh(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2010
Today one Igbo group is supporting GEJ, another day it is the North.
It is only Uwaechue led Oha na eze Ndi Igbo that that will determine where Ndigbo stand at this imbroglio.
If Air-raid Joe Achuzie is till in control, he would have taken a stand.
Amb Uwaechue--Please take a stand, Sir.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by jamace(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2010
Gentlemen and ladies, have you noticed that ferari90 gets his news items only from 3 newspapers, namely Daily Trust, The Sun and Compassexpress? These papers carry news suitable for IBB propaganda only.

No qualms. Nigerians can not be fooled again.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Today one Igbo group is supporting GEJ, another day it is the North.
It is only Uwaechue led Oha na eze Ndi Igbo that that will determine where Ndigbo stand at this imbroglio.
If Air-raid Joe Achuzie is till in control, he would have taken a stand.
Amb Uwaechue--Please take a stand, Sir.

The whole thing is becoming dizzying. But I see the gist of this article though. It is clear enough. I am not at home, but my senior brother who is, swears he is voting a northerner (the name of whom I won't mention). He was so final about it that I was baffled. So, I would like the Igbo guys at home (in the south east) to speak up more on this.

How I miss Afam!
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by illusion2: 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2010
Ferari90 = Mohammed Babangida (IBB's eldest son). . .

Sege ! angry
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by MShittu: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2010
One second i read that they're backing GEJ, now this ferari90 guy dey tell me say they are with the north. Kai who be ferari90 anyway! IDENTIFY URSELF!!!!!
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by naijaking1: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

The whole thing is becoming dizzying. But I see the gist of this article though. It is clear enough. I am not at home, but my senior brother who is swears he is voting a northerner (the name of whom I won't mention). He was so final about it that I was baffled. So, I will like the Igbo guys at home (in the south east) to speak up more on this.

How I miss Afam!

I'm sure Afam shall return.
There's a point in predicting Igbo protest votes against Jonathan and Clark.
Chief Clark has made a lifelong history of fight anything, anybody, and any person that looks Igbo, sounds Igbo, and speaks Igbo. It doesn't matter whether your name was Zik, Ojukwu, or even Amechi.
The sooner Jonathan cuts himslef and campaign off Clark, the better for his image outside SS.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by chyz(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2010
Like I said before until Ohanaeze comes out with their decision then those other "igbo" groups are on their own!
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by calyx: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
I can state clearly that the sentiment of majority of Igbos is to vote the North. My problem and I know the pulse of my people too, is that the North has refused to come up with a candidate.

As for Jonathan and the south south, we trusted them once and we cant forget so easily. . .
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by chyz(m): 9:40pm On Sep 12, 2010
calyx:

I can state clearly that the sentiment of majority of Igbos is to vote the North. My problem and I know the pulse of my people too, is that the North has refused to come up with a candidate.

As for Jonathan and the south south, we trusted them once and we cant forget so easily. . .

The big thorn in the foot of the south-south is Edwin Clarke. His hate mongered remarks about the igbo is realy messing up GEJ campaign for the SE. The north is promising that if GEJ rejects running for presidency then he can come back in 2015 but they also promised the SE that they would get presidency in 2015. Obviously the North is just trying to hold onto power and dont intend on giving it up once they've got it. I truly hope our people choose the right candidate.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Abagworo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
Edwin Clarke is gradually denying Jonathan his chances.Jonathan needs to drop Edwin Clarke from his campaign team.south south is an amalgamation of several ethnic groups.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2010
Why must Ndigbo wait for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, the umbrella of the cultural organization of Igbo group, to dictate which candidate to support during 2011 Nigerian presidential election?

I shall not vote for GEJ and definitely campaign against him if he runs as PDP flag bearer. It is politically unfathomable to support someone who can not observe his/her party’s protocol and still wishes to become executive leader in a democratic setting.

If GEJ flouts section 7-2 C of PDP constitution, what stops him from making mess of Nigerian constitution?
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by chyz(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dede1:

Why must Ndigbo wait for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo, the umbrella of the cultural organization of Igbo group, to dictate which candidate to support during 2011 Nigerian presidential election?

I shall not vote for GEJ and definitely campaign against him if he runs as PDP flag bearer. It is politically unfathomable to support someone who can not observe his/her party’s protocol and still wishes to become executive leader in a democratic setting.

If GEJ flouts section 7-2 C of PDP constitution, what stops him from making mess of Nigerian constitution?

Please do take offense, but its Igbos like you who always eff it up for the masses and have us looking like fools across nigeria.what is wrong with moving as one full front? U ask why we should wait for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo to dictate which candidate we should go for, one thing you have to understand is that they have access to information that we dont.another thing is they are the ones who have face to face discussions with these people.Also, As u can see by whats been going on for the past months, Igbo forums/groups have been claiming the SE is for GEJ while others are saying the SE is for IBB. Theres no clear stand for Igbos when going down that route. It serves us better to have one group that everybody will know when they speak it is the real deal.

It serves us no good for you to campaign against the decision they make. Put away you sentiments and remember its not about you or your feelings,its about your people.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by EzeUche22(m): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2010
I am so confused o!

I abstain from the voting.

Ohanaeze please take a stand. We need you guidance!
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by AndreUweh(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2010
chyz:

Please do take offense, but its Igbos like you who always eff it up for the masses and have us looking like fools across nigeria.what is wrong with moving as one full front? U ask why we should wait for Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo to dictate which candidate we should go for, one thing you have to understand is that they have access to information that we dont.another thing is they are the ones who have face to face discussions with these people.Also, As u can see by whats been going on for the past months, Igbo forums/groups have been claiming the SE is for GEJ while others are saying the SE is for IBB. Theres no clear stand for Igbos when going down that route. It serves us better to have one group that everybody will know when they speak it is the real deal.

It serves us no good for you to campaign against the decision they make. Put away you sentiments and remember its not about you or your feelings,its about your people.
Word of a wise man. Onye nwe anyi nonyere gi.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by AndreUweh(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
EzeUche22:

I am so confused o!

I abstain from the voting.

Ohanaeze please take a stand. We need you guidance!
Well said Uchenna.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2010
chyz:

Bros, I shall not take offence since I assumed you understand that the discuss is about democracy. Ohanaeze can mount a campaign foray for a particular candidate but it can not control my vote. I have repeatedly made it clear I shall neither vote for GEJ nor aide his campaign efforts if he runs for 2011 Nigerian presidential election under PDP banner. 

I hate anybody who flouts any statutory code.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by EzeUche22(m): 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2010
My Igbos brothers and sisters, let us not fight concerning this issue. We should wait and see. Let us not speak until we know the full stories.

Ohanaeze needs to hurry up though!
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by chyz(m): 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dede1:

Bros, I shall not take offence since I assumed you understand that the discuss is about democracy. Ohanaeze can mount a campaign foray for a particular but it can not control my vote. I have repeatedly made it clear I shall neither vote for GEJ nor aide his campaign efforts if he runs for 2011 Nigerian presidential election under PDP banner. 

I hate anybody who flouts any statutory code.

O ok,  i hear you.you wouldnt support him based on the lack of honor,thats fair enough. IBB is also running under the PDP camp.He is from the north,however he is from the middle belt.The statutory code as far as rotation goes is by zone. The presidency is zone to the NW. The PDP is yet to provide a candidate from that zone and they dont intend to. With that being said, IBB is also breaking the PDP code. Neither of them is righter than the other. IBB should not get your vote either if it is based on people who flout statutory codes. We all know its too late for Ribadu,he would have been a good choice.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
chyz:

O ok,  i hear you.you wouldnt support him based on the lack of honor,thats fair enough. IBB is also running under the PDP camp.He is from the north,however he is from the middle belt.The statutory code as far as rotation goes is by zone. The presidency is zone to the NW. The PDP is yet to provide a candidate from that zone and they dont intend to. With that being said, IBB is also breaking the PDP code. Neither of them is righter than the other. IBB should not get your vote either if it is based on people who flout statutory codes. We all know its too late for Ribadu,he would have been a good choice.

Bros, I have nothing against Ohanaeze but heard it is strictly regulated by membership clause. Does it mean any Igbo person is a member?  If membership clause exists in Ohanaeze which to my knowledge I am not a member and do not contribute to its deliberations, how could it dictate to me which candidate to cast my vote?

I am not privy to PDP constitution or a member of any of the party’s working committee. However, I have been resourcefully informed that 7-2 C deals with rotation of the office of Nigerian president between south and north of the country.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by AndreUweh(m): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dede1:

Bros, I have nothing against Ohanaeze but heard it is strictly regulated by membership clause. Does it mean any Igbo person is a member? If membership clause exists in Ohanaeze which to my knowledge I am not a member and do not contribute to its deliberations, how could it dictate to me which candidate to cast my vote?

Individuals do not affiliate to Ohanaeze but LGA and states. Assuming you are from Mbaitolu or Ikeduru, the delegate from your LGA and State represents you in Ohanaeze.
Nevertherless, you can still vote conntrary to their wishes.
But believe me their resolution counts a lot at this time of uncertainty.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dede1:

Bros, I have nothing against Ohanaeze but heard it is strictly regulated by membership clause. Does it mean any Igbo person is a member?  If membership clause exists in Ohanaeze which to my knowledge I am not a member and do not contribute to its deliberations, how could it dictate to me which candidate to cast my vote?

I am not privy to PDP constitution or a member of any of the party’s working committee. However, I have been resourcefully informed that 7-2 C deals with rotation of the office of Nigerian president between south and north of the country.

Thanks Dede1 for pointing this out.

There is no rotation by geo-political zones. It is by north and south. Anyone from the north can contest as anyone from the south when it rotates south.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Onlytruth(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2010
I have handled this issue before and I will restate my position.
Breaches of agreements have played critical roles in most of Nigeria's crisis. The north and their yoruba allies trashed the Aburi Accord in 1967 and that led to war.
IBB annulled Abiola's victory after promising to hand over to the winner of the 1993 elections. That decision created a crisis.
It is unfortunate, but the north has enjoyed most of the breach of agreements through the years. It would seem a good idea to give them a little dose of their own betrayal and treachery.

My concern now is how to secure Igbo interests in Nigeria.

That is why Ohanaeze's guidance is pivotal.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2010
Andre Uweh:

Individuals do not affiliate to Ohanaeze but LGA and states. Assuming you are from Mbaitolu or Ikeduru, the delegate from your LGA and State represents you in Ohanaeze.
Nevertherless, you can still vote conntrary to their wishes.
But believe me their resolution counts a lot at this time of uncertainty.

As usual, you have rendered clarification. However, I am of the view we must try very hard to shield cultural organization such Ohanaeze from dirty and do-or-die Nigerian polity. If the membership in Ohanaeze is patterned towards State and LGA, there are States and LGAs that could not fit into the pattern you described.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2010
Onlytruth:

I have handled this issue before and I will restate my position.
Breaches of agreements have played critical roles in most of Nigeria's crisis. The north and their yoruba allies trashed the Aburi Accord in 1967 and that led to war.
IBB annulled Abiola's victory after promising to hand over to the winner of the 1993 elections. That decision created a crisis.
It is unfortunate, but the north has enjoyed most of the breach of agreements through the years. It would seem a good idea to give them a little dose of their own betrayal and treachery.

My concern now is how to secure Igbo interests in Nigeria.

That is why Ohanaeze's guidance is pivotal.

You are spot on with the breaches of agreements in Nigeria. We must look beyond the northern region on this issue. The northern region of Nigeria could not have breached 1967 Aburi accord without the backing of mid-western and western regions.

I do not think the annulment of June12, 1993 election was breach of agreement but discretionary undertaking by the Head of State. Also, I think the Head of State was entitled to such decision.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Solomon227(m): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2010
do not think the annulment of June12, 1993 election was breach of agreement but discretionary undertaking by the Head of State. Also, I think the Head of State was entitled to such decision.

I agree with u and I also think the present Head of state too is entitled to rig out the 'then Head of states' from 2011 contest. Talking about viciuos cycle.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by soloqy: 2:42am On Sep 13, 2010
Some faceless groups springs up every time in the east and claim to be speaking for the Igbos.

Total hogwash.They dont speak for the majority of Igbos.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by Dede1(m): 3:28am On Sep 13, 2010
Solomon227:

I agree with u and I also think the present Head of state too is entitled to rig out the 'then Head of states' from 2011 contest. Talking about viciuos cycle.

I think presently, Nigeria has a democratically elected president not a Head of State.
Are you sure the blind support you seem to render GEJ is not blurring your sense of judgment? I think in these scenarios, the aforementioned Head of State was dictatorial while the President is democratically elected. Anyway, you could be sagaciously factual because a person who intends to flout his party’s constitution can equally rig election. Nigeria is really a jungle.
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by MetalGong4: 3:55am On Sep 13, 2010
[b]ABC Nwosu to Ndigbo on 2011 polls: Abandon Zoning, Commit Political Suicide[/b]Periscope Sep 11, 2010
Share | By Tony Edike

Professor Alphonsus Bosah Chukwurah (ABC) Nwosu was Political Adviser and Minister of Health in the administration of Olusegun Obasanjo from 1999 to 2003. Before then he was the Chairman, Organizing Committee of MKPOKO IGBO of 1994 and the Head of the Igbo Secretariat at the 1995 Constitutional Conference. Recently he was appointed Director of Research, Planning and Strategy for President Ibrahim Babangida’s Campaign Organization. In this interview, he speaks of what should constitute the Agenda for 2011 Presidential Election, the contentious issue of zoning and advises his kinsmen, Ndigbo not to abandon the accepted concept of zoning which they fashioned and pushed through for redressing marginalization at the 1995 Constitutional Conference. Excerpts:

What is your schedule of work as Director of Research, Planning and Strategy for the IBB Presidential Campaign Organization. What are your plans?

There is a Director-General and Director Media and Communications of the IBB Campaign Organization. The Director-General speaks for the organization, I can only comment as a citizen. As to how I came to be, it was to be expected especially after the meeting of the South East Consultative Forum with Northern elders to the effect that zoning was sacrosanct and the North should complete the presidential tenure zoned to the North in 2007 and thereafter the presidency shall rotate to Ndigbo. I am a strong believer in this agreement and therefore decided to service a presidential candidate who is also a strong believer in this agreement.

But Ohanaeze Ndigbo has stated that it did not enter into any agreement with the North.

Who said that Ohanaeze entered into any agreement? Ohanaeze Ndigbo is a socio-cultural body and the apex for Ndigbo. It was the South East Consultative Forum to which I belong that entered into the agreement. Ndigbo may wish to react to the agreement in their own way. The central point is that we believe that 2015 is our date and destiny with the presidency of Nigeria. The other dates are 2019, 2023, 2027 and so on. The political arithmetic is simple and we expect Ndigbo to be mindful of these dates and not commit political suicide in 2011.

Prof, before this interview I thought that you were only concerned about zoning…

(cut in) Of course zoning and six geopolitical zones are the core of nationhood and nation building. You must have justice, fairness, equity and a sense of belonging by all constituent peoples in the Nigeria project before you can have national progress and development. That is why some of us consider zoning, six geopolitical zones and federal character principle as sacrosanct and vital for our unity, peace and stability. For the records, zoning, rotation and six geopolitical zones including the names South-East, South-South, North Central etc are the brainchild of the South East in 1994 which were canvassed comprehensively at the Constitutional Conference of 1995.

Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Dr. Alex Ekwueme, and the late Dr. Sam Mbakwe led a South East presentation which they stoutly defended on the floor of the conference. Before that conference, the Igbo unanimously endorsed the concepts both at the committee level under late Dr. Pius Okigbo and by Ohanaeze. In my view it will be politically suicidal for Ndigbo to abandon these concepts in 2011 and 2015 and beyond before the deprived geopolitical zones would have attained the presidency. In my view, it is also cruel and unfair for geopolitical zones that used zoning to attain the presidency in 1999, 2003, 2007 to now turn and repudiate zoning before the purpose of zoning would have been achieved. This will be tantamount to crossing a bridge and burning that same bridge so that others on the disadvantaged side will not cross.

I am sure you have read the report of the World Igbo Congress where the president’s message said that he is an Easterner and that Igbo interests are well represented. How do you react?

How do I react? It would be unfair for me to treat the newspaper reports as Mr. President’s message because Mr. President is yet to signify his intention to contest. I will therefore react to President of Ijaw National Congress and a Minister who gave the messages. I will remind them that support was denied to a South-Southerner in 2007 on the belief that he was Igbo.

I shall say no more on this. To the minister who is a South-Easterner I shall say nothing except that a people’s identity is a people’s identity. It is called Ahamefula in Igbo. In 1979 and 1983, the legend, the Great Zik of Africa contested the presidency on the platform of NPP because of Ahamefula. In 2003 and 2007, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu contested the presidency on the platform of APGA because of Ahamefula. In 1999 and 2003 Dr Ekwueme was denied the same presidency by the PDP.

We do not wish to ask where our brother Nigerians were during these contests when Ndigbo were denied. What Ndigbo plead for is understanding from their fellow brothers and should not be insulted with pedestrian presentations such as those made at the World Igbo Congress.

The Great Zik is no more. The baton has now been passed to a new generation. ]This generation of Ndigbo will have a choice to run away, betray or sell ahamefula to their eternal shame and permanent condemnation of their children and grand-children.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/11/abc-nwosu-to-ndigbo-on-2011-polls-abandon-zoning-commit-political-suicide/
Re: South-east Backs North For Presidency by MetalGong4: 3:56am On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

I wholeheartedly concur with the position of my erudite Prof. As he said, Igbos should go into this upcoming election bearing the principle of Ahamefule in mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Plots Mothers Death: “ I Only Told Them To Collect Her Dollars” / British Special Military Forces Move In On Libya On A Rescue Mission--impressive / Arrest Me If You Can, Buhari Dares Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.