Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor (595 Views)

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / Aregbeshola Becomes The Enyioha 1 Of Uzuakoli, Abia State. Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by thethronemedia(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola, A former governor of Osun state has revealed that he voluntarily forfeited his eight-year official salary while he was still at the helms of affairs at Osun State.

Aregbeshola who made this disclosure during a lecture he delivered at the 65th Anniversary and Old Students’ Reunion of Manuwa Memorial Grammar School (MMGS), Iju-Odo, Ondo State, said the total amount he forfeited during the period amounted to 743,197.4 million for the eight years he was governor.

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
it's that lie that will destroy you there. this same clueless ex governor incured billion of naira of debts for the state. this same clueless ex governor owed the workers and pensioners salaries before he left in 2018, his son kabiru embezzled closed to #4b Opon IMO. Aregbese is a failure in governance. Abdul fatai Ahmed of kwara state did extremely well in managing the economy and the debt of his state.

4 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Harrymig1(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by pedel: 11:18am On Apr 08, 2019
He got no allowance and no security votes for the eight years. In fact he was living on his fridge and air-conditioning repair business for eight years.
The unfortunate thing about lying to people is that you start lying to yourself after sometimes.
Imagine a man who lies about his hygiene; you haven't had a bath in a year but you kept lying that you were in the bathroom for 2 hours having bubble bath.
In my opinion, this is the most corrupt governor Osun State ever had. Mind you I am pro PMB.

thethronemedia:
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbeshola, A former governor of Osun state has revealed that he voluntarily forfeited his eight-year official salary while he was still at the helms of affairs at Osun State.

Aregbeshola who made this disclosure during a lecture he delivered at the 65th Anniversary and Old Students’ Reunion of Manuwa Memorial Grammar School (MMGS), Iju-Odo, Ondo State, said the total amount he forfeited during the period amounted to 743,197.4 million for the eight years he was governor.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by thethronemedia(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2019
You have nailed it..... News reportage aside, there is no way he is expecting me to believe this. Same way someone said Buhari was richer in 2015 compared to 2019. Well, What do I even know? Who am I to even judge? cool cool cool cool cool
pedel:
He got no allowance and no security votes for the eight years. In fact he was living on his fridge and air-conditioning repair business for eight years.
The unfortunate thing about lying to people is that you start lying to yourself after sometimes.
Imagine a man who lies about his hygiene; you haven't had a bath in a year but you kept lying that you were in the bathroom for 2 hours having bubble bath.
In my opinion, this is the most corrupt governor Osun State ever had. Mind you I am pro PMB.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by thethronemedia(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2019
I only wonder if they believe Nigerians are that stupid or dumb that they just utter whatever comes out of their mouth.... i blame them not, I only blame the dumb and hungry supporters who make those 'polithiefcians' think Nigerians are stupid. Well, What do i even know? Who am i to judge? cool cool cool
Johnnyessence:
it's that lie that will destroy you there. this same clueless ex governor incured billion of naira of debts for the state. this same clueless ex governor owed the workers and pensioners salaries before he left in 2018, his son kabiru embezzled closed to #4b Opon IMO. Aregbese is a failure in governance. Abdul fatai Ahmed of kwara state did extremely well in managing the economy and the debt of his state.

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by johnmartus(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin this guy really have issues what concern kwara state with this news.i would haven't mention you should you not mention that useless governor Ahmed. Right now there was protest going on by persiners over the #2b allegation the governor subverted from persiners salary.
Johnnyessence:

1 Like

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
thethronemedia:
I only wonder if they believe Nigerians are that stupid or dumb that they just utter whatever comes out of their mouth.... i blame them not, I only blame the dumb and hungry supporters who make those 'polithiefcians' think Nigerians are stupid. Well, What do i even know? Who am i to judge? cool cool cool
it is the clueless followers that is following them are giving them joy jare.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by helinues: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Lanretoye(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
we need more governors that won't collect salaries.
Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by thethronemedia(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin WICKED
Lanretoye:
we need more governors that won't collect salaries.
Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
johnmartus:
grin this guy really have issues what concern kwara state with this news.i would haven't mention you should you not mention that useless governor Ahmed. Right now there was protest going on by persiners over the #2b allegation the governor subverted from persiners salary.
you are the one that had issues without condemning clueless ex-governor Aregbese.
Re: Aregbeshola: I Didn’t Collect Salary For The 8-years I Was Osun State Governor by Seyeblessed: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
so because you did not collect a salary you decided no one else would.

Deut 24:15 Pay them their wages each day before sunset, because they are poor and are counting on it. Otherwise, they may cry to the LORD against you, and you will be guilty of sin.

These idiots don't know God detests owing wages, He considers it sin and would visit any such Governor or employer with His wrath

(1) (Reply)

RRS Commander ACP Olatunji Disu Decorated With New Rank / Inside Amosun's Hurriedly Done Uncompleted Ogun State Polytechnic / Tony Blair And El-Rufai: Handshake Of War Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.