Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone (28618 Views)

Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia / Amaechi Built Five Flyovers, Rivers APC Replies Wike / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Nemere2020: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Iyorchia Ayu has denied collecting N1 billion from anyone as claimed by the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, warning aggrieved persons to leave his family out of the controversy.

Ayu debunked Wike’s claims while responding to questions about the allegations against him and also promised that the statement of the party account will be made available to party members soon.

The PDP National Chairman said as the father of the party he decided to be quiet for peace to reign.

Ayu also appealed to all aggrieved members of the party to leave his family out saying. “I felt I should encourage reconciliation. But where it touches on my integrity, which even my own family members are brought into play.

“I appeal to aggrieved people to desist from trying to malign my character or bringing my family into party affairs.

”I never collected 1 billion from anybody. And the 100 million that was donated by one of the governors was judiciously used for the purpose that it was given”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/14/pdp-i-didnt-collect-n1-billion-from-anyone-leave-my-family-alone-ayu-replies-wike/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1665760110

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ILEMUDA(m): 4:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.

168 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by muykem: 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Fake news. Ayu is afraid of denied the allegations.

163 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Amb1045(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol. Let's see your statement of account, you criminal politicians. Their should be transparency in government. The other day you paid few party members 26million to 30million each for housing allowance. So PDP is now a money generating limited company with no source of income.

The PDP president ticket money was supposed to be use for campaign fund rather you have started sharing the money among your political criminal elites. Later you expect common citizens to vote for your party for a token of 2k. Eee no go better for all of you way say Nigeria no go work. I want my own 27million too or I am not voting for PDP or APC.
Vote Peter obi/Datti for a better Nigeria

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Brendaniel: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Why is resigning from a position so difficult for APC and PDP politicians even when guilty, they would rather want to die in that seat than resigning.

Reason why I still respect Kemi Adeosun - Though the cabal wanted her out to loot recklessly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by AsomArchitectNG(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike will drag you like small tiger generator grin grin

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by atobs4real(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Blame game at work.
Wike no dey tire

3 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by mbahdi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by socialmediaman: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
The shenanigans in PDP and APC gave many of us Peter Obi. We're thankful, and we've moved on!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by mbahdi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
There keep saying igbos are ipob and enemies of nigeria.forgeting the igbos are the ones of one Nigeria dan anybody.only an igbo man WI leave his state to any place,and within a short period of time will build mansion there not minding it's not he's state.only an igbo man will marry from any tribe not minding it's not his home.igbos are every where and helping in d development of each place there found themselves.but my Yoruba brethren because of bitterness and envy,hatred will never leave the four corners of their state,but still will be hating on those doing for Dem what there couldn't do for themselves.there keep saying if anambra is good or obi developed anambra why don't d igbos stay bk.a proverb says there don't know one in his own town.anyone chooses where he or she chooses to live,no one is stopping anyone from going to any eastern state to live and build his house if u can afford d cost of land there.so keep ur tribalism to urself

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Goordon(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
issoright
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by olax02(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu you better respect your master and it shall be well with you. Wike has set to destroy you if care is not taken. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by rofanx13: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
A
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by comatekeke: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
b
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
All these back and forth rants from Wike will amount to nothing at all the end of the day. Is wike clean as well? Abegii.

5 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by mozes01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
ILEMUDA:
Internal Crisis everywhere........ how are they gonna manage the whole country.....??
Meanwhile

2023 General Election

North West - (Atiku/Tinubu)

North East - (Atiku)

North Central- (Peter Obi/Tinubu/ Atiku)

may Obi win

South West- (Tinubu/Peter Obi)

South East - (Peter Obi)

South South- (Peter Obi/Atiku)

First time in Nigeria that We gonna have a tight race for General Election.
May the Best Candidate win.

But honestly that Tinubu Muslim muslim ticket is not ideal.

Not really perfect at all........with this Muslim Muslim I don't think he's gonna have massive vote from North Central and North East........... Already South East and South South is considered as Obi Zone.

I'm not a religious extremist but with this unfavourable and irrational decision by undermining the voice of Christian Community........ Not denying his track record..........but to be honest....... Personally I can't vote for Tinubu and Boko-Haram Leader as President in my Own Country.
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by mopimasa: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Useless opposition party

I am fully OBI-DIENT

8 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wicked Wike grin

161 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by theophorus(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Okay ooo.

What of the 100M?

Sincerely, if you promise to resign based on some conditions but refuses to resign after those conditions were satisfied, do you think we should believe anything you say again?

Daddy Ayu, you self think am naw.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Shampoo77: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
APC and PDP are the same, Ayu is the father of the criminal party call PDP ��

2 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by richidinho(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin
Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by OgaTheTop2: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Useless parties. They messed up Nigeria and still want to do more.

Vote your conscience voters....vote wisely.

'A word is enough for the wise'.

May affliction not happen to Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ayu is scared, if he was diplomatic enough from onset and continue to woo Wike loyalist to appeal to him he might have succeeded, rather he's calling them children. the same children are making your legs to shake in retaining your job

No Northerners will allow southern to be Presidential candidate and Party chairman at the same time. Ayu leave and that's final

7 Likes

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by ZeroAccess: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
”I never collected 1 billion from anybody. And the 100 million that was donated by one of the governors was judiciously used for the purpose that it was given”.

With the above statement, it means that there are elements of truth in wike story.

Just imagine how a state gov is given out 100m from the state pocket. This country is just too corrupt.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by sofeo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alright sir

1 Like

Re: Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike, it's getting annoying, u don't fvcking play politics with people's families in ur mouth, na rubbish be dat...
Stop that shii

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Bauchi [live]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.