Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (28925 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:48pm On Sep 18, 2010
Thank you for all inquiry, Pls keep them coming as we are proud to serve!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
2 month Free Internet on KU & Cband (12months Subscription Required) and 1 month free internet on KU & C-band ( 6 months bandwidth required)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
Modem Swap Available for Existing VSAT sites with Modems such as Linkstar S2 & iDirect 3100 ( unlocked )
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2010
Free Line Up and Activation for existing VSAT Sites in Lagos
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:16am On Sep 20, 2010
4 Public Ip Addresses for free
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2010
50% discount on cost of Installation for new sites

2 month Free Internet on KU & C-band only (12months Subscription Required) and 1 month free internet on KU & C-band only ( 6 months bandwidth required)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dedicated VSAT Interconnectivity Across West Africa, Powered by HostQuarters.

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
Please ask for a 24hours demo link in order to check our services, if you already have hardware, which includes a complete set of outdoor Equipment with 3watts BUC & PLL LNB on KU and a 2watts or 5watts Buc on C-band with a PLL LNB and Indoor Equipment (X3 Evolution Modem).
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by ncpat(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
please send me price list to chuksman2000@yahoo.com
and how do i get a 24hours demo, my organisation have a vsat, our service provider is GILAT with their skyegde II modem and a mikrotik router
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Hi Ncpat,

Thank you for your inquiry, Price list would be sent to you as requested.

Our network works only on iDirect X3 Platform, which means your present equipment which is skye edge isnt compatible, however, if you find an iDirect x3 Evolution Modem with a universal BUC and a PLL LNB on site, you would only need to forward your Modem serial number to support@hostquarters.net.

Option file will be generated and sent to you in 30mins and you would require an engineer on site to realign your dish to T11N if your present equipment is KU or BADR-6, if your present outdoor equipment is C-Band.

If your site is in Lagos, we would have an engineer come to your site with an iDirect x3 Modem for the 24hours demo test since we are currently providing modems to our network users for free.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Installation,Realignment and Activation for Sites in Lagos remains free on our Network.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2010
Free Set of Equipment (Including iDirect x3 Modem,3/5watts BUC & LNB, Excluding 1.2/1.8/2.4mtr Dish) for New sites with 1536Kbps (Shared )or 1 Mb (Dedicated) and above!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by asheggy1: 7:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
plz send the price list for everybody to ceeeeeee instead of sending it to individual email

thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
Hi Segzy,

Thanks for your comment, plz put your email forward for pricing on bandwidth to be sent to you, we are offering iDirect Modems for Free for Existing Vsat Customers on other network and 24hours demo is also available for new and existing vsat customers.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by asheggy: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
"plz send the price list for everybody to ceeeeeee instead of sending it to individual email"

"Hi Segzy,

Thanks for your comment, plz put your email forward for pricing on bandwidth to be sent to you, we are offering iDirect Modems for Free for Existing Vsat Customers on other network and 24hours demo is also available for new and existing vsat customers.

Thank you for your inquiry."

PLZ your reply to my question has not answered my question.

i want to ask the same question again!

plz send the price list for everybody to ceeeeeee instead of sending it to individual email

thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:06am On Sep 23, 2010
Hi Ashegy,

Prices of bandwidth would only be sent to those who signify interest by submitting email, if we have 1 million emails for instance with same request we would simply send to one million email addresses.

In Vsat, Quotes and pricing is sent based on the Required needs, There is no general prices as demands varies, you could want a 3.8mtr, you could want a 1.2mtr hardware, you could prefer modem only and you could be interested in bandwidth for KU only or C-band.

I hope this post answers your question and if it doesnt pls revert back on the thread.

Thank you for your inquiry
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:10am On Sep 23, 2010
*Special lease agreement is made on all VPN sites covering both VSAT Equipments, Cisco Routers & Phones)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2010
Let your heart see what your eyes cannot! Join the team & technology that works!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by tolu001: 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2010
kindly send the pricelist to my email address honyph@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by kingsline: 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
shocked
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hi tolu001,

Thank you for your inquiry, request has been sent to your email.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:42am On Sep 24, 2010
Let your heart see what your eyes cannot! Join the team & technology that works!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2010
Affordable Bandwidth on KU & C-Band

Zero Cost iDirect X3 Evolution Modem for New & Existing Sites (Quarterly Bandwidth Subscription Required)
-Corporate Organizations and Non Commercial Centers only.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:32am On Sep 25, 2010
Provision of Shared and Dedicated Bandwidth Capacity of Up to 115Mbps (Dedicated Bandwidth is Subjected to Availability of Capacity)

Set of Equipment at no Cost(Inc. iDirect x3 Modem,3/5watts BUC & LNB Exc. 1.2/1.8/2.4mtr Dish) for New sites with 1536Kbps (Shared )or 1 Mb (Dedicated) and above.

Same Day Site Activation for all Existing VSAT Sites
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by egin2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2010
pls forward price list to preciouspeace06@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi Egin2,

List has been sent to your email as requested.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by packa(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2010
pls send me price list c.ejike@hotmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi Packa,

Price list has been sent, thank you for your inquiry.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by BenSwift(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2010
I am using Hughes modem, do i have any chance to swap?.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by deribigbe(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
I will love to use ur connection to set up a cafe for like 10 system and wireless connection with the area so kindly let me know your price list that will suite my needs yaderibigbe01@yahoo.com wink
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hi Ben,

Thank you for your inquiry, Yes! you have a chance to swap hughes modem, However, Hughes Modem, works with Hughes BUC and LNb, which means your present BUC and LNB can only work with Hughes, You would have to replace your outdoor RF UNIT(BUC & LNB) to a universal one. such as Norsat or NJR PLL LNB & Belcom or NJT BUC.

Pls post your email, for a comprehensive detail.

Thank you for your interest
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hi Aderibigbe,

List has been sent as requested. What you need for wireless would depend on the distance you intend to cover in radius. If your interest is to cover cafe area and premises only, a Dlink AP would do just fine

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.