Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (28977 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by toses247: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
hello, send the installation cost and the price for different bandwidth package your company offer to my mail stephots10@yahoo.com
also, i have vsat HN7000S modem can it be swap over
my ISP is DOPC but i am not satisfied with them, i want a change.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2010
Hi to-ses247,

Thank you for your inquiry, prices has been sent to your email as requested, YES! you can swap over, pls note that you would need to change your BUC and LNB to a universal one as the RF unit you have on DOPC is locked to work with hughes only.

A comprehensive information has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
x3 iDirect Modem is still free until 15th oct 2010
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:53am On Sep 30, 2010
New Installations

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
New Installation

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
New Migration~~~~~C-Band ~~~ 1.8mtr, roof Top

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mobile Satellite Connectivity
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Promo still on for new and existing vsat internet users!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by asheggy: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
ok! plz send me the px list. this is my email: asheggy@yahoo.com

tkx
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by kolnel: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
i operate a cafe rite now in ibadan, my isp is quite bad and im on broadband, i use 12 pc, so how do i go about changing to vast, my mail is holluhollu@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
Hi Asheggy and Kolnel,

Thanks for your emails, comprehensive details on request made has been sent to your mail.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:35am On Oct 07, 2010
we provide Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost!

Satellite Network connectivity
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by praises99: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
pls send the quotation to gracely99@yahoo.com and goodness876@yahoo.com , presently we;re using HNS7000 modem can the swapping still possible. Please send the price of different bandwidth u have both for ku and cband pls treat as urgent. thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2010
Hi Praise,

Requested information has been forwarded to your email & yes you can swap

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by ometalu(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2010
post the price list to my mail (nemeikeogu@yahoo.com) so that i can subscribe
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by asheggy: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2010
ASHIWAJU! ASHIWAJU!! ASHIWAJU!!! OR ANY OTHER PERSON!!!

plz Ashiwaju I want to know if really some one can use DSTV OR Hi-TV for internet service.

plz give more information if you have idea.

thzzzzz
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:20am On Oct 10, 2010
@ Ometalu,

Price List has been sent to your email as requested.

@ Asheggy

Heard of these services too, You would be updated as soon as i get comprehensive details on them

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2010
x3 iDirect Modem is still free until 15th oct 2010
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2010
High Speed KU & C-band Satellite Connectivity on idirect
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2010
Speed is King!!! Enjoy High Speed VSAT Connectivity at affordable prices!
Migration is indeed Made easy!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by femininefe(f): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hey! is that really you Ashiwaju?
What date is 12/12/2010 on your pics?

And do you really do the installations in your boxers and singlet?

Boy! please dress professionally if you really want us to take u serious.
I didn't say you don't know your job-o.

You can also send me the pricelist as I run a series of Cafes:
charity@femininefeelings.com

cheers
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hi Femininefe,

Thank you for your inquiry, requested info has been sent to your email. Bulk Bandwidth would be most appropriate since you run multiple Cafe.

Cheers
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2010
ONe month Free bandwidth on 6months upfront, 24hours free demo
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Is14 Satellite on Linkstar s2a has been added to our Fleet!!!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by akingboyeo: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2010
send me the price list, akingboyeajayiobe@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
Hi Akingboye,

Price list has been posted.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by clickjane: 10:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ JUO, I second your motion. Let those who are entice to be deceived. I've sent someone to check this so called ISP Provider but it happened to be poor too. So why deceive people and adding pains to their injuries.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by basking4me: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2010
Asiwaju,

Many thanks for your posts. Pl send my your pricelist as I am seriously thinking of changing my Provider. I currently have an Idirect 3100 but am not sure if its locked or not. I want to change my provider now, send me the pricelist to ayocatty@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2010
Hi Baskin,

Thanks for your enquiry, Pricelist has been sent to your email as requested.

@Clickjane

Are you currently on our network and can you pls explain your challenges? x3 iDirect Modem cost 150,000, would we provide them for free on our network? knowing that we will loose this modems if we provide poor services? Who would sign a 30days money back guarantee if service is not good? Who would provide you with one month free subscription if service is not good? Clients on our network has testimonies and so far we have client migrating from other networks to ours. We currently have over 400 corporate clients on our network, only but a few Cybercafes. I am saying this for Free, Its not worth selling, if it aint working! You can do a check on T11, BADR-6, Arabsat 5a and IS907 satelites for more information on the type of services we render.

Most Migrants on our Network, pay only after migration, The Question is: who would pay for what doesnt work after a live installation and upto one week free test?

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.