Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! - Computer Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! (28951 Views)

Pay 3months Subscription And Get Vsat Internet Connection In Any Location In Nig / Dealers Wanted Nationwide For Distribution Of Ka Band Vsat Internet Solution !!! / Brodband C-band Vsat Internet Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2012
Hi Cool samie,

Thank you for your enquiry. Please find response in your email as requested.

thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2012
When your need for remote connectivity becomes inevitable, Your need becomes ours to mind!

Below picture is one of our recent installation, (a complete desert) in markudi, Benue state, 40klm from North bank road, where no form of communication or reception for GSM!

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by EDIPO(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2012
Hi Asiwaju,

I am about setting up an ICT center and would require fast internet for about 25 pcs. l'll prefer c band solution but I am open to your advice and suggestions.

I am looking at testing your service for a period of one year and would be willing to know what the cost for 12 months subscription is.

Kindly do me a proposal to include the cost of equipment, installation, training a maintenance officer, and 12 month internet access. I also would like to know the speed for upload and download for what you are proposing.

My email add is dipo.elegbede@dipoelegbede.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by princeparis(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2012
Mr. Ashiwaju, please send me your offerings for about 8 to 12 computers. princeparis777@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:20am On Feb 27, 2012
^^
Thanks Dipo, Thanks Prince for your inquiry, requested information has been sent to your respective emails.

The Biggest Satellite conference & Summit in Middle east and Africa, and the 3rd largest Satellite Conference in the world starts in 24hours! HostQuarters is proud to announce its participation as Cabsat 2012 team invites HostQuarters Satellite and Telecoms to meet with other Satellite providers across the globe to discuss the future of Telecoms in Africa! We are proud to Participate as always, please leave us an email if you would like to meet us at the event.

GVF also invites HostQuarters in its 2012 Satellite summit. We would dare the limits just to serve our customers better!

Please follow live updates from summit on facebook.com/hostquarters

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2012
We now have Infiniti Services - iDirect 3100, C-band on Amos 5 satellite covering Africa!

Please see coverage Map below

Thanks

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
We have just added the newly launched Arabsat 5a satellite to our existing NSS12 Satellite Capacity on C-band. Please see coverage below

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by sholylaw(m): 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2012
JUO is Right, VSAT TECHNOLOGY is becoming obsolate day by day, For better and relaible internet service Fibre Optics is better, faster,Reliable and cost effective,
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by omachi1026(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2012
Interested in the fibre optics Connectivity for Imo State, Owerri Futo environs. Is it possible I to have a detail proposal with Pricing on Installation.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by jexxy007: 9:27am On Mar 13, 2012
ashiwaju my subscription jus expired plz send me pricelist on idirect x3 evolution to my email itsgabriel247@yahoo.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by dewdew: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2012
kindly send me a price of equiment (1.2m with complete accessories, iDirect 3100 series and your bandwith charges) to email2kenny@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Dewdew, Hi Jexxy,

thank you for your interest. Please find response in your email as requested.

@Sholylaw... Thanks for your input. in my opinion, i would say Vsat was never meant to be a trend but a solution for internet service guarantee/connectivity anywhere under the sun. Hence, the reason it wont face obsolete. GSM service providers, Fiber ISP's & Embassy today in Nigeria, still use VSAT as GSM Backhaul and Secondary back up when fiber fails. Remote Communities and location still depends on Vsat. Fiber is indeed a welcome development but its penetration and reliability is still low in this part of the world. When its up, its up and when its down, it remains, a cogent reason why CBN requested for all its VSAT Connectivity restored.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2012
Take advantage of our Amos5 coverage today! We are adding ABS capacity to our network in few months time...This satellite is set to launch sometimes next month. Satellites presently on our network includes T11N,NSS7,Amos5,, Arabsat 5a,Arabsat 5c and IS satellites!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
Our Amos 5 Satellite is still hot! Take advantage of Capacity like no other
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Chukif1: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2012
Pls i am an online Forex trader. I am seriously in need of my own private internet connection that will serve about 10 Laptop computers on 24/7 basis. Pls send the price list of the neccessary equipments that will serve for this purpose in Nnewi Anambra State to ecokoye@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hi Chuckif1,

Thank you for stopping by, the requested information has been sent to you as requested.

@all,

Please see below pictures of recent installation on our new arabsat 5c satellite covering Africa! We now have capacity on APT satellite covering Sudan to Afganistan....

Thanks

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
We now have capacity to provide internet,voice and data services in KU and Cband to prospective clients in Sudan! Sudan has just been added to our coverage list as we just concluded plans for warehousing and service provision for Sudan! Our Local partner in Sudan is the biggest Vsat service provider in Khartoum. Africa just got smaller with us!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hi All,

We are proud to announce that we now have T11N Services on Linkstar S2a Modem Platform.

Interested Prospect should please send in request for pricing.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Saddam: 3:28am On Apr 08, 2012
3G.

Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
We remain abreast of current trends, local and global, recognizing and reflecting the ever-increasing significance of satellite technology as a component value in our services, which is why we put together ranges of shared and dedicated internet services to ensure that every institution, corporate entity and individual can take the “HostQuarters Advantage” irrespective of their budget and size to enjoy unmatched internet services that exceeds their needs and expectations at all times.
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by omachi1026(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Ashiwaju; Interested in details for individual setup small budget. send to oobidike@gmail.com
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2012
Hi Omachi,

Thanks for your interest. Requested info has been sent to your email.

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2012
We now have services on KA Band wink
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by omachi1026(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ ashiwaju yet to see or read said mail
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
Dear Oma,

Please check again. its been resent. its got a waitlisted auto response by boxbe...could this be why you didnt get the first one?

Thanks a lot
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
We dare all limits to serve you better!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2012
proud to serve as always!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by jeffery004(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello Guys. Good Day
I have 30 acer laptops for sale.
Each Cost 40 thousand Naira. Its quite cheap and it has everything you so Desire while purchasing a laptop..
Below is it components..

Product Name: Acer Aspire 7736Z-4088
Intel
Pentium Brand: Acer Memory: 2GB Hard Disk Capacity: 250G HDD
Keyboard: Standard
Screen Size: 13.1 ~ 13.3
Processor Type: Intel
Processor Clock Speed: 1.67 GHz
Product Type: Laptop Operating
System: windowXP/windows7/Linux
Optical Drive: DvDRW
Condition: Brand New (Inside Carton)
Other Interfaces: 2 USB/RJ45/External
Microphone jack/Head Phone Port/RGB/
Bluetooth Wireless
Connection: WiFi
Battery Type: 6-Cell Battery Run
Time: 3~4 Hours
Voltage Required: 100/240V Buy Now
And Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide.
My Contact Details:
Facebook: m.facebook.com/jeffo.blings?refid=8
Mobile Number: 08067750808
House Address: (No 17 Owie Street, Off Aburimen, Off New Lagos Road, Benin city, Edo State, Nigeria)
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Chukif1: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2012
Pls i requested for your price quote for Nnewi in Anambra but what you sent to my email was the pictures of your recent installation in a desert in Makurdi.
pls my email is ecokoye@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 5:42am On Apr 20, 2012
Services like no other...

@chuks,

Requested information would be resent

Thanks
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
We are proud to serve as always!
Re: Dedicated Vsat Internet Connectivity With Idirect X3 Modem At No Cost! by Ashiwaju(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
Our Amos 5 Satellite is still hot! Take advantage of Capacity like no other

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All Laptops Motherboard Available In Lagos Nigeria / Sell Your Laptops To Us / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.