Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile (6491 Views)

BREAKING!!! UK Queries FG Over Legality Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Extradition / PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile by Elvis778(m): 3:49am On Apr 10, 2019
UltiMax:

Don't mind the e-diots. No winder they are called zombies. Always quick to blame PDP.
What is APC doing differently? Where is the change they promised.

If we don't call a spade a spade irrespective of who governs Nigeria will never improve
that's right.
Most of we Nigerians voted out PDP in 2015 cuz we wanted something better and not a government that would come and blame the previous one for their flaws
Re: PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile by Elvis778(m): 3:58am On Apr 10, 2019
obailala:
If you had the capacity to pay attention, if you were not desperate to jump into a response before taking a minute to read what I wrote, you would have noticed that I did not in any way, directly or indirectly, say there was nothing wrong with borrowing. I only said PDP which also borrowed massively even when almost 4 times more income accrued to the nation should by no means be the ones castigating APC for borrowing at a time of significant revenue drop. PDP has no moral right to open their mouths to tell anyone that. This is common sense.

You want to know what your statement above tells me? ... It simply tells me you're just one of the plenty Nigerians who only get info from beer parlour gists and gibberish vomitted by political commentators on social media without bothering to verify or personally analyse anything.

I clarified this thing in an earlier post on this thread. Many Nigerians carelessly just compare 16 yrs PDP vs 4 years APC, but fail to note that the so called money PDP borrowed was borrowed mainly just in the last 4 years of PDP (when national income was highest). If you want to see true shallowness, just take a look at your nearest mirror; try and verify your info before coming to public to spew insults and embarrass yourself.
Suite your self, my main point is that APC has failed the masses, more than PDP ever did......afterall, we voted for APC in 2015 cuz we wanted a positive change and not something worse than the former.
I won't be tagged "wrong" if i say this government is the worst in the history of representative democracy in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of 80 Nigerians Indicted In 40 Million Dollar Fraud / Court Warns PDP Against Tampering With Kano Exco / Ondo Attack: Fulani Man Applauds Act Of Terrorism (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.