Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) (80380 Views)

Gunmen Hijack Two Buses On Kogi Road, Kidnap Scores Of Passengers / See How Empty, Morning Flight Was This Morning. (Photos) / Two Tankers Collide On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. Cars, Buses On Fire (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Fizic: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am fucking guilty bro. Infact I still sleep this morning on my way to Ojuelegba
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by jcdera(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Someone once said that with the hustle and bustle in Lagos, you don't need to visit a gym, because life in Lagos is a physical exercise.

In order to earn a living, millions of Lagosians depart their homes before the break of dawn and return late at night.

This unhealthy routine makes it hard for millions of Lagosians to meet up with the recommended sleep duration.

See the National Sleep Foundation’s Recommended Sleep Duration HERE

Indeed, this sleepless lifestyle can have an adverse effect on one's health. Perhaps, this is the reason why life expectancy keeps dropping in this part of the world.

According to recent WHO data, the life expectancy in Nigeria is, unfortunately, the lowest in all of West Africa. According to the data, the average life expectancy is around 54.5 years of age, with men living an average of 53.7 years and women living an average of 55.4 years.

The easiest way to notice the sleeplessness of Lagosians is during their commute in commercial vehicles in the mornings.

Majority of them would be founding sleeping.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-lagosians-sleep-in-buses-on-their-way-to-work-in-the-morning-photos/

This is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket, Everything and everything is in Lagos making it congested
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Yemi1987(m): 7:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sometimes I blame myself for being a Nigerian, but there's nothing i can do to that. Nigeria remain my country...in the light of that i will definetely make it in this country
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Sagay212: 7:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Traffic will kill many people in lagos. A journey of 30minutes will turn 3hours because of traffic and when you check , you won't see the cause. The useless lastma too are not helping.

The FG really needs to build projects that will attract investments in other states so that the crowd in lagos can move to different states to live. Construct a seaport in the SS,SE and North so that everybody don't have to run to lagos. It is really frustrating. That Lekki especially is cursed. So many crazy people forming elite and highly educated but won't use their common sense.
Ordinary to go for lunch break that is a walking distance, these idio.ts must drive and cause traffic for others. They are so lazy they don't want to walk. But same idio.ts will be forming jogging on weekends. Na their drivers i dey pity pass.
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by terpenoid(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
My heart jur dey cut,i dey feel say i go see myself

1 Like

Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by biztip: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
came into lagos last Thursday morning around 4am. was marvelled how some people have started going to work by that time. was wondering if they ever sleep at home. nna lagos life I no fit live am o
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Denko2721987(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Someone once said that with the hustle and bustle in Lagos, you don't need to visit a gym, because life in Lagos is a physical exercise.

In order to earn a living, millions of Lagosians depart their homes before the break of dawn and return late at night.

This unhealthy routine makes it hard for millions of Lagosians to meet up with the recommended sleep duration.

Indeed, this sleepless lifestyle can have an adverse effect on one's health. Perhaps, this is the reason why life expectancy keeps dropping in this part of the world.

According to recent WHO data, the life expectancy in Nigeria is, unfortunately, the lowest in all of West Africa. According to the data, the average life expectancy is around 54.5 years of age, with men living an average of 53.7 years and women living an average of 55.4 years.

The easiest way to notice the sleeplessness of Lagosians is during their commute in commercial vehicles in the mornings.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-lagosians-sleep-in-buses-on-their-way-to-work-in-the-morning-photos/

U sure say no be jaz the work on top this people so..

But on a serious note, God know Lagos is a place i can only agree to stay if i am earning nothing less than 600k a month..

Its not a place for normal people even though it could be quite fun..

The stress in that state is on a whole other level...

Its no wonder the level of mental stability among its inhabitants could rank as the worst in Africa
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Lastanza: 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
dfrost:
It's 8 hours averagely for adults. We don't need to click and be transferred to your site. cheesy grin

What is wrong in checking up on his site. We should learn to assist one another so we can go up the lather of success together. Learn to encourage people who are trying to earn a living legitimately.

All those celebrities you see at A Y shows and music concerts are not just their to have fun alone but are their to support each other's hustle.
You see white people clapping for one of their own singing with an awful voice not because he sings well but just to encourage him.
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Sam2310(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Denko2721987:

U sure say no be jaz the work on top this people so..

But on a serious note, God know Lagos is a place i can only agree to stay if i am earning nothing less than 600k a month..

Its not a place for normal people even though it could be quite fun..

The stress in that state is on a whole other level...

Its no wonder the level of mental stability among its inhabitants could rank as the worst in Africa
please enlighten me about fun in lagos
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
coneheads
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by EmmaxKeys: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2019
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by funimages: 2:11am On Apr 10, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:

Source:

*Afrinnet global enterprise* offers data entry services using Ms word, excel, power point etc.
Distance is not a barrier...
Modalities for accessing this services:
1. Whatapp me on this number 09099195753.
2. Snap and upload the manuscript to me on whatapp.
3. Make financial commitment.
Our services are fast and delivery time is short.

*Advantages of working with us*
1. We assist when you need it urgently
2. You can call us *the online secretary*.... You don't have to employ a secretary... You pay per work.... Meaning less expenses.
3. We have a great team of qualified staff to do your job .... So accuracy and speed is sure.

Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Matam(f): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2019
I was in Lagos for two weeks and I kept wondering why people keep trooping in numbers to that city. Sleep late wake up early, make money at the expense of your health, hmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Denko2721987(m): 8:13am On Apr 10, 2019
Sam2310:
please enlighten me about fun in lagos

There is this sort of inhibited kind of fun that Lagos has.. And it depends on an individual to exploit and make the best out of it..
More like suffering and smiling kind of fun grin

1 Like

Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by CarlJohnson: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2019
The hustle is real
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Tallesty1:
You can't blame them my brother. They usually get home late and leave early the next morning. Sometimes I feel like Nigeria is the purgatory for sinners from another planet.

Lol
I kid you not
Purgatory
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Raalsalghul: 3:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Ugosample:

Lol
I kid you not
Purgatory

Bro, you're welcome back. Guess you've been very busy for so many months now.
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Focusmind: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
Thank God I left paid employment just for the sake of my sanity. Though I prefer to join staff bus because of the comfort and time to sleep to driving.

However, the thought of waking up earlier to meet up with the bus that passed through my bustop was always dreadful. Now that I am on my own, I sleep and wake at my own convenient, attend functions at my time and do other things without giving a f*k

Though the hustle never begin pay like my former salary, I live a far better fulfilling life and happier.
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Bro, you're welcome back. Guess you've been very busy for so many months now.
I'm telling you
Life journey
Re: See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) by Raalsalghul: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ugosample:

I'm telling you
Life journey

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Longest And Most Confusing Pedestran Bridge In Nigeria / 2 people Die As Helicopter Crashes Into Building in Opebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.