Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,829 members, 7,844,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack (25353 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Visit Palace Of Emir Of Damaturu, Yobe State (Pics) / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by MicroBox: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Let them shut up and enjoy the Next Level jare
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
But why are Igbos always happy whenever anything bad happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

Election is over, let's face Reality! angry

Why can't yorubas exist n survive without IGBOS?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
Some idiiiots are already saying 'enjoy your next level' and 'I thought they claim Boko Haram is technically defeated." Why are people so inherently orgasmic to bad news? I can bet you that there are people here praying daily that Nigeria fails, so they can say 'I told you so."

Shame on all of you! Awon okponu oshi!

Nigeria's has already failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
But why are Igbos always happy whenever anything bad happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

you must be accidental discharged sperm, what concern tribe or Igbo in this issue. i blame Satan for allow your great grand father to survive slave trade.....you no by may not exist

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by princenaira(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Because, next level by buhari definition will visit all of you that shouted said baba and rigged in this horrow to still rule the country.

Hope you are cleared now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SarkinYarki: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
MicroBox:

Mumu

Shut up and enjoy good governance

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by noisy45(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
I predicted that Boko Haram will attack soon when The dullard went to Jordan and told them they have defeated Boko Haram and they are controlling no territory

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by TheAngry1: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am at home under A.C. powered by Generator drinking pure grape juice imported from South Africa and you want me to blast the Buhari govt ? you must be drunk sir grin grin You lie you must enjoy this Next Level jare ..Just be careful so you dont get kidnapped soon oo

Oloshi! Enjoy your next level garri grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SamOyovwi: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
Boko Haram can never come to the South. Bad Belle person
Truthbites:
We warned the north not to vote for PMB they did, infact, I don't want to hear of any killings or invasions in DAT region . also South, watch it, the boko haram thing will soon come to the south..they are only strategizing ..I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin.enjoy ur next level government of buhari
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Urchman200: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tribal worrior can u pass ur massage across without calling one ethnic group or the other?we are all in this together until we come to realiality. [quote author=IjebuWarrior post=77405579][/quote]
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Vic74real: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pray for you? Tell Buhari to pray for you people
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by MicroBox: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
The Nigerian youths are very stupid ..
No nation can move forward having youths like that of Nigeria. All this hate is to there advantage(Politician).
Mumu people...
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Kachi1194(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Yes election is over but the incompetence of buhari is not, you can say Igbo's lost the election but the are still winning cause what made them say no to buhari is really what we are seeing.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by MicroBox: 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up and enjoy good governance
I repeat you be mumu..
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by elvisco10(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
BlueAir:
the soldiers wahala is the reason why insurgents aren't knocking ur door. So pray that this next level favors the soldiers or u are IT at ur *far distance *
dis is finishing change..next LEVEL go swt 4 dem.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Stillthebest: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
Some idiiiots are already saying 'enjoy your next level' and 'I thought they claim Boko Haram is technically defeated." Why are people so inherently orgasmic to bad news? I can bet you that there are people here praying daily that Nigeria fails, so they can say 'I told you so."

Shame on all of you! Awon okponu oshi!

I have no problem with your message but I hate it when u bastardize our language. Oponu is oponu. Since when has ir become OKponu would u correct your wards if they spell it that way because your guilty?

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by TheAngry1: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

I have no problem with your message but I hate it when u bastardize our language. Oponu is oponu. Since when has ir become OKponu would u correct your wards if they spell it that way because your guilty?

Thank you for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by imam07: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
rummmy:
Welcome to next level.... Their wahala not mine
Remember nah your ipob soldiers dey die most in that area. So use your senses.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Nackzy: 8:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Afonja like you they call it karma
Remember how u use to happy wen anything bad happen during GEJ regime

5 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SarkinYarki: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
MicroBox:

I repeat you be mumu..

No matter how you insult me you must still sleep without light today and me go sleep on top imported bed under AC..I say Enjoy Ya Next Level wella

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Adonkia(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Mgbadike80:
Enjoy your next level joor.
are you saying that if it was Atiku that won there won't be an attack by boko haram?
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by greatermeme: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oxb90:
I remember somebody saying boko haram have been defeated. Insurgency is not a light matter. Where is lai Mohammed, I have missed him so much.
No, didn't say that Boko Haram has been defeated. He said that they have been technically defeated. That may have a different connotation! Bro, let's join hand to fight and defeat Boko Haram!
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by elvisco10(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
president last week in abroad said no more boko boys now..who re dese once ?..
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by OLAJADON: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Let them shut up and enjoy the Next Level jare
they are killing a human being like you and I have the gut to use the word shut up, how I wish you were among then u will know how it feels.
such a wasted sperm you are. idiat

2 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by ogatboy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:

Shame on all of you! Awon oponu oshi!

Enjoy your next level
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by elvisco10(m): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
greatermeme:
No, didn't say that Boko Haram has been defeated. He said that they have been technically defeated. That may have a different connotation! Bro, let's join hand to fight and defeat Boko Haram!

you nd who join hand.na change b dese. next LEVEL go swt 4 dem.

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by WeRblessed(f): 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

I ask same question, too. But come to think of it, it's because when the righteous prosper the city rejoice, but when the wicked perish there are shout of joy. May be I'm not sure.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by lomprico(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

That is your response to the issue ba? Bigot! angry

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Gandollaar(f): 8:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Buhari is Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Gandollaar(f): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:

Shame on all of you! Awon oponu oshi!
What's this one saying? Nigeria already failed under the lifeless Sudanese.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPCL Sacks All Management Staff With Less Than 15 Months To Retirement / Emmanuelle Blatmann: I Won't Miss Nigerian Pepper Soup; It Is Too Peppery / Wike Receives Wild Cheers From A Massive Crowd During Project Inspections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.