Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,730 members, 7,844,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack (25351 Views)

Hardship: Life Was Better Under Boko Haram - IDPs Threaten To Return To The Bush / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Visit Palace Of Emir Of Damaturu, Yobe State (Pics) / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by jamezman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
imam07:
Remember nah your ipob soldiers dey die most in that area. So use your senses.

Only those that have no value for their own lives will want to die for Nigeria....

And also remember that majority of the citizens been killed by BH are Arewa indigenes....

So use your senses!!!

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by fykes(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
war and insurgency is a big global business... Check military budgets and know why I surgency have come to stay. And now there's a 55bn NEDC. how do u want the handlers to justify their spendings if Boko Haram does not attack?
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by messenger4891: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
But why are Igbos always happy whenever anything bad happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

Election is over, let's face Reality! angry
I pity your condition.

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by bluefilm: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
Some idiiiots are already saying 'enjoy your next level' and 'I thought they claim Boko Haram is technically defeated." Why are people so inherently orgasmic to bad news? I can bet you that there are people here praying daily that Nigeria fails, so they can say 'I told you so."

Shame on all of you! Awon oponu oshi!

All of them are bloody fools.

And how do you know a bloody fool?

A bloody fool is any idiot who is ready to cut his nose just to spite his face.

Nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SarkinYarki: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
OLAJADON:

they are killing a human being like you and I have the gut to use the word shut up, how I wish you were among then u will know how it feels.
such a wasted sperm you are. idiat

I will never be among them sir , Never Sir .. They had a choice to vote in a more responsive govt but they said they want the primary financiers of Boko haram so what do you want me to do Sir .. You sef enjoy the next level you chose jeje

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by youneedjesus: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2019
Which boko haram the one that was technically defeated? It is well.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Generalnomercy: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
The animal president sent soldiers and police officers to steal ballot boxes for him instead of using them to fight bokoharam...

Next level bokoharam dey worry this people...

Nobody should disturb us again jare

4 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SjMbula(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Truthbites:
We warned the north not to vote for PMB they did, infact, I don't want to hear of any killings or invasions in DAT region . also South, watch it, the boko haram thing will soon come to the south..they are only strategizing ..I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin.enjoy ur next level government of buhari
aswear you get troublem wallahi
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Generalnomercy: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
bluefilm:

All of them are bloody fools.

And how do you know a bloody fool?

A bloody fool is any idiot who is ready to cut his nose just to spite his face.

Nonsense sad

Animals like you keeps insulting Igbos for your useless selfish reason..

were you not the ones shouting CHANGE? and we gave you change.

You shouted Next Level that you even stole from US, we gave it to you.

Tell me why should Igbos sympathize Yorubas and their slave masters?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by SjMbula(m): 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
fykes:
war and insurgency is a big global business... Check military budgets and know why I surgency have come to stay. And now there's a 55bn NEDC. how do u want the handlers to justify their spendings if Boko Haram does not attack?
my brother some people are feeding fat on humam lives, to them bh insurgency is a lucrative business, judgment awaits them.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Chiffy: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
Some idiiiots are already saying 'enjoy your next level' and 'I thought they claim Boko Haram is technically defeated." Why are people so inherently orgasmic to bad news? I can bet you that there are people here praying daily that Nigeria fails, so they can say 'I told you so."

Shut up my friend. Hypocrite. Acting like you never saw this coming. We all knew the killings will continue if Buhari wins
After you supported buhari, you now accuse us for making jest of shit you already knew would happen.
Go sit down for bush. 4+4 Next level things. Next level killing

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by banio: 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Truthbites:
We warned the north not to vote for PMB they did, infact, I don't want to hear of any killings or invasions in DAT region . also South, watch it, the boko haram thing will soon come to the south..they are only strategizing ..I laugh in Swahili.. grin grin.enjoy ur next level government of buhari

Boko Haram coming to the South might lead to Civil War.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by ifymadu: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
But why are Igbos always excited whenever anything evil happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

Election is over, let's face Reality! angry They're soo quick to forget the Biafra massacre and we and the world all wept on their behalf. undecided

Can you just imagine how jubilant they all are below me? So sad, really sad indeed!

Now I believe poverty is a big disease, I have seen first hand how it affects the mind. Pathetic...
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by MrMoney55: 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
you are so stupid young man if you have nothing to say why do you keep quiet than reason tro ur anus
IjebuWarrior:
But why are Igbos always excited whenever anything evil happens under this Buhari government? angry angry angry

Election is over, let's face Reality! angry They're soo quick to forget the Biafra massacre and we and the world all wept on their behalf. undecided

Can you just imagine how jubilant they all are below me? So sad, really sad indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Generalnomercy: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
OLAJADON:

they are killing a human being like you and I have the gut to use the word shut up, how I wish you were among then u will know how it feels.
such a wasted sperm you are. idiat

Insulting Igbos have been the trademark of every average yoruba. will it pay you people? no it won't....

2023 is the time the entire South will collapse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by PETGEB(m): 9:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
nnntttoooo,she bi we tell u b4 voting 4 APSit. enjoy ur next level
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by youneedjesus: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
God save us
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by TheAngry1: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chiffy:

Shut up my friend. Hypocrite. Acting like you never saw this coming. We all knew the killings will continue if Buhari wins
After you supported buhari, you now accuse us for making jest of shit you already knew would happen.
Go sit down for bush. 4+4 Next level things. Next level killing

Evil shall not be far from the abode of those who wish it on others. Keep your doors shut, evil is nigh thee
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by OLAJADON: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Insulting Igbos have been the trademark of every average yoruba. will it pay you people? no it won't....

2023 is the time the entire South will collapse.
this is not about insulting Igbo, human live should be valued, why are u been selfish?
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by kikake: 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
fykes:

Insurgency has come to stay in Nigeria.

It's for politics or for money or truly religious faith.

Pity the sets of Nigerians who would have loved to progress under a different peaceful country carved out from Nigeria, but are delayed that inevitability for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by tete7000(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Oxb90:
I remember somebody saying boko haram have been defeated. Insurgency is not a light matter. Where is lai Mohammed, I have missed him so much.

Lai's job has been taken over by Osinbajo. He lies better than him. If Buhari can be petroleum Minister, Osinbajo can as well be information minister...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by luluman: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Ibos can choose to be happy about those happenings, all I know is that human beings are not happy to hear such evil.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by luluman: 9:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:

Everybody knows thats the wish pf yeeebos. I told una since say they are not humans. Just because things don't work out for them, the country must fail. They are like that since amalgamation.

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by luluman: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
fidet1:
They voted for Buhari
NO,WE voted Buhari against you. Look for lagoon & jump inside.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by bluefilm: 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:

Animals like you keeps insulting Igbos for your useless selfish reason..

were you not the ones shouting CHANGE? and we gave you change.

You shouted Next Level that you even stole from US, we gave it to you.

Tell me why should Igbos sympathize Yorubas and their slave masters?

A typical bloody fool spotted.

Nonsense sad
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by boldaslion: 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:

I don't think you are completely normal if you still expect someone to pray so that an already failed country will fail. The ZOO is already fallen, deal with it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by luluman: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Does that mean Igbos are not fully developed into humans? So can we refer to them as Homo-Erectus or some Savage? undecided I'm glad you're very objective about your own pple.. God bless you. cool
God forbid I be Ibo. I have a clean spirit bro.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Bizibi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
greatermeme:
No, didn't say that Boko Haram has been defeated. He said that they have been technically defeated. That may have a different connotation! Bro, let's join hand to fight and defeat Boko Haram!
we should join hands to help them sweat and fight fr em,they have to fight fr themselves or they should aggressively protest against the government,right now they are on their own.
Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by Masaratixxx(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Zombie stop this your mentality and grow up, who told you these comments are from Igbo?
Why do you use any opportunities you have on nairaland to attack Igbo people and calling them derogatory names?
You a Yoruba should respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Damaturu, Yobe Under Boko Haram Attack by imam07: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
jamezman:

Only those that have no value for their own lives will want to die for Nigeria....

And also remember that majority of the citizens been killed by BH are Arewa indigenes....

So use your senses!!!
U are happy about the many Arewa dying but less concern about the few ibos soldiers that are dying. Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.