Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

If A Girl Is Not Shy To Discuss. .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Not Shy To Discuss. .. (359 Views)

Wizkid Like Me But He Was Too Shy To Ask Me Out- Chindima / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Not Shy To Discuss. .. by NEWBIN: 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2019
If a girl who is not your girlfriend is not shy to discuss sex with you, is that a sign. She is into you? For instance if she teases you of 4king someone and laughs over the phone, is that an attraction sign?

(1) (Reply)

Words You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend / Finding An Asian Partner For Dating? Visit Here! / The Beauty Of Sports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.