Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Would You Ask Dambazau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Ask Dambazau (1141 Views)

Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / President Buhari Travels To Germany With Fashola, Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Ask Dambazau by Parnassuss(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2010
In a week or two, I may be previledged to hold an interview with the recently retired Chief of Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, and I want to use this as an opportunity to field not just structured questions to further gloss his image, but to ask questions that people want answered. I have always felt that interviewers should ask popular, far reaching questions that will be most identified with and appreciated. This also does not mean that I intend to bash him or anybody, so please censor yourselves and thanks for the contributions.
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by Olaolufred(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
Why are the Islamist always given space to attack indigenious people of Jos?

With accusation from Gov. Jonah Jang that he called the GOC before the strike on villages.

What did Dambazau did during his time to curb GOC's unprofessionalism?
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by Olaolufred(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
How can an officer who's supposed to defend Nigeria starts to aid tribalism turn to cannibalim?
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by MetalGong4: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
First of all, congratulate him for his service to Nigeria. Then ask him the roles his men, led by General Maina, played in the Jos crises. Also, ask him the roles he played in the nocturnal millitary deployment that was used to smuggle the late yaradua into Aso-Rock villa.
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by Parnassuss(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ive been ordered to 'water down' the questions else there'll be no interview. Go figure. But keep the coming.
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by KnowAll(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
He can be assured his record of been our first phd COAs would not be broken 4 a long time. I understand he is a poet he should keep it up, we hope to see him soon in agbada.
Re: What Would You Ask Dambazau by ekubear1: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
Where is the interview?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Not Contest In 2015- GEJ Campaign DG / SNG Brokers Deal For Buhari, ACN, Afenifere / The Legacy Of Amnesty: Nigeria's Curious emerging "Benefit System"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.