Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl (1465 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Chelsea Won The UCL,EPL And Carling Cup In My Dream Last Night / Drogba Deserved A RED Card - He Stole The UCL Cup From Bayern! (2) (3) (4)

Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by jaccyraj: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
Arsene Wenger has just admitted that Arsenal can win the champions league by may next year

vWhen asked whether he suffers sleepless nights about never winning in Europe, Wenger replied: “Certainly, you always do a little bit.

“It goes through your head like if you have something important to do tomorrow. It goes through your head the day before a game and the day after a game.”

Wenger thinks his side have what it takes. “We have a good mixture of quality and more experience. You know when you see our team play that they are not any more tender. We are equipped to win the Champions League.

“Yes it [the Champions League] is missing and we will try to get that right. You are more worried about others than yourselves and you want to do well for people who love the club. For the players, for the fans who love the club.”

Earn N75k - N165k From CPA, Facebook and Twitter

www.acextra.com

Joomla Video Tutorials

www.acextra.com/joomla

Make
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by Ibomade1: 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2010
Yes we can !!!
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by jaccyraj: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
I beleive Arsenal is a fromidable side to win it after all these years
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by BrOwnSuga3: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
all ye arsenal fans,

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by jalether(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
hehe joke of the century.

Meanwhile, In a similar news: José Peseiro backs his team (saudi arabia) to win the world cup in 2014
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by chic2pimp(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2010
. . . . . So can Rubin Kazan,Fc Twente and Rangers.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2010
Even chic2pimp can be world heavyweight champion.

Shanko rashidi can win Grammy

Dejo Tumfulu can win Oscar

And Obasanjo can win Mr Universe

And Onyuike Okereke can win Miss Universe
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by jalether(m): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2010
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin you are a bad mofo I swear, my ribs dey hurt for here with laughter
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by chic2pimp(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mumu of the highest order.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Mumu of the highest order.

I believe in you. Even sef i would be your manager. You fit beat Klitschko. Up Chickenshrimp!!!!

Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by chic2pimp(m): 2:15am On Sep 15, 2010
Alakori oshi,were grin grin

May Amadioha turn you into a little midget. Oloshi grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by yousouph(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayokanu don kolo mental grin grin cheesy
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by medjai(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
yousouph:

dayokanu don kolo mental grin grin cheesy
the guy don kolo since. him suppose dey Yaba left
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
Wetin i do?

If Arsenal can win CL then all the scenarios below can happen. Currently in the GAYYners thread they are debating that Carlos Vela who cant get a starting shirt would become Messi even Jack Wilshere

dayokanu:

Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
hmm
i think Arsenal are better than last season oh

but can they beat Barca and Chelsea? cos they have to undo those teams to have any realistic chance of winning it

i see them playing in finals sha . If they play Real/Bayern Munich or Inter in the final, they might just win it
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
Arsenal in CL finals?

Would Chelsea, Barca, Real, Bayern, manure, etc boycott?

because they beat Bragado?
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
How come Gaynners are not talking?
Well,everyone is entitled to his own opinion sha.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by medjai(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
seriously, I think the gayners should be taken seriously this term.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
Just huffing and puffing as usual, Let them play Barcelona, Chelsea, Real or Bayern and watch them moaning as usual
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayokanu:

Just huffing and puffing as usual, Let them play Barcelona, Chelsea, Real or Bayern and watch them moaning as usual
i think they'll beat Real and Bayern
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by ritchboy(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
dayokanu:

abeg, remove ur useless club from that list sharpish.

Bayern Munich of all shitty teams? Why not Zilina?
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
Beat bayern? I laugh in Okokomaiko.

Who are the players to beat bayern? Wheelchair and Vela? Have you heard of Muller, Kroos, Robben ribery, Schweinsteiger, klose, lahm, Van bommel?

We have 2 former Highest goal scorers at the world cup playing for one team.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by marcus1234: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by mystikal(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
Arsenal will win Real, Bayern and Inter. Against Barca and Chelsea, they might struggle.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by jalether(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
Only if wishes were horses. . . .
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by Moonstone(f): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
I believe pigs can fly too. . . we all nurse our lil' fantasies, don't we?
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by yousouph(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
Its possible but highly unlikely for now.
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by ice234: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
in his dreams
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by chelseabmw(m): 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2010
i laugh in arsenal
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by Kay17: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
Arsenal would win Champions League the minute before Jesus Christ and Garfield come!
Re: Wenger Believes Arsenal Can Win The Ucl by chic2pimp(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
jalether:

Only if wishes were horses. . . .

Moonstone:

I believe pigs can fly too. . . we all nurse our lil' fantasies, don't we?

ice234:

in his dreams

chelseabmw:

i laugh in arsenal

Kay 17:

Arsenal would win Champions League the minute before Jesus Christ and Garfield come!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did You Know? C.ronaldo Sets A New Record? / European Top Ten Penalty Takers / Ryan Babel Faces Sanction After Photoshop Of Refree In Man U Jersey