Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest (3900 Views)

Poll: Will you participate in their protest?

Yes: 17% (12 votes)
No: 82% (55 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by prosper(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2007
Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest. Will You Go ?

Hello Greatest Nairalanders,

General M. Buhari and Abubakar Atiku have called for a protest.
www.tribune.com.ng/28042007/news/news1.html

Will you come out for these guys bearing in mind their not too distant history in Nigeria's politics and power play?

I will like to hear your opinion.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by ABCDEFGHIJ(m): 9:38pm On Apr 29, 2007
who send them message - stupid politicians ndem?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Sijien(m): 2:32am On Apr 30, 2007
why should i go?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Mamajama(m): 2:37am On Apr 30, 2007
There is no permit for this protest and anyone who showed up will be doing so at the risk of getting arrested by the police.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Jakumo(m): 5:05am On Apr 30, 2007
Nobody who is aware of Buhari's record as the most repressive military despot ever to terrorize Nigeria, AND as a vocal advocate of Islamic amputation law for Nigeria, will EVER consider protesting on his behalf.

Eat shit Buhari, nobody cares in the slightest whether you live or die, and certainly nobody is going to waste precious time and energy protesting over your FAILED ambitions and your status as Nigeria's perennial election LOSER.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by con9ja: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2007
Their children should be in the forefront,
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Pain(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2007
I Guess The'd Be Wating For GODOT.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by stanech: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2007
Go where them one kill poor man pickin. I beg make nobody go there oh.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by 9ja4eva: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2007
The protest shld start with their families,extended families,cabinet and people they know.

Why shld people go?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by outlaws(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2007
cool
There is no way a nation like Nigeria can hold election with out corruption and bribe. So the winer should do what he can and the losers need to go and have a good cry and figure out what else to do, hopefully not politics.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Greatpeter(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2007
Let them call their children to lead then i can join.
Their children are all in abroad.
So who do they want to use?
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by swing4real(m): 11:30pm On Apr 30, 2007
If na Duke dey complain about this issue e for be a different ball again but since na those robbers no way
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by dkoko4(m): 12:15am On May 01, 2007
atikus pickin dey london here,he come wan man poor man pickin lead protest.ole oloriburuku.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by mrofficial(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2007
i just don't know if curruption will end in nigeria
well shaa
maybe when our vote go start counting
because nigeria election sux
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by fibre: 1:18am On May 01, 2007
yes i will if they are there and family members take front row! Idiots always looking for scape goats to use, thats why dey jump around shouting "defend ur vote", "reject fake results"
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by mrmetoo(m): 1:28am On May 01, 2007
con9ja:

Their children should be in the forefront,

I agree 110%
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by feelgood(m): 8:07am On May 01, 2007
Na wa o, see as people eyes don open.
Couldnt have said it better mates, if 'war' is good business, then the politicians should invest their sons. Ewu protest march angry cheesy
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by 9ja4eva: 8:20am On May 01, 2007
lol

Dts good oh

Greatpeter:

Let them call their children to lead then i can join.
Their children are all in abroad.
So who do they want to use?

Abi oh.Let dem lead d way.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by DrDre1(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2007
A protest is a very good thing against the rigged election  grin
I will advice people to join on certain conditions
1. Atiku should go and call all his wives (including all the concubines he is breeding all over the world)
2. Atiku should go and call all his sons and daughters afterall there are many of them so it will increase the number of protesters
3. Buhari should also call all his family members
4. There family members will lead in front and anyone that is not a member of their family should ride in their bullet proof cars grin

As for me, I will wait for them at a place where they will converge after the protest but they would have paid me sha grin  grin to prepare the place
i hope they make it to the venue
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by 9ja4eva: 9:14am On May 01, 2007
ewo

Dr Dre abeg no use laf kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by DrDre1(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2007
@ 9ja4eva
Abeg no wound my brother grin
I even forgot to add that he ran away to London to treat ordinary knee injury wey aboniki go do
He come dey say make we dey do protest for am grin
Another condition is that he should fly back into Nigeria and join the protest
One of his kids will be pushing him on hs wheel chair grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by 9ja4eva: 9:26am On May 01, 2007
lmao

U r right oh.Dts wat dey do u know.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Echidime(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2007
Am glad that my fellow nigerians have learn from the mistakes of the past,Athief abubakar and Bu--garri, should use their families and girl friends, extended ralations who have been eating our oil money all alone all these years,so that at least when the police will shot the bullet can hit at least 200 of each family members of Atiku and Buhari, making it 400 people to lose their lives excluding ordinary poor nigerians. Useless election losers,the people that lost their lives during elections are not enough for them, they want more people to sacrifice their life again, is that not blood money they are doing? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and they will be the first to talk of stoping cultism in our campuses grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by doubletree(f): 11:45am On May 01, 2007
Atiku asking people to protest!!!!!! what a sick joke angry
no, i will not join.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by donan(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2007
I dont think this protest can hhold because the IGP is totally against it.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by mekoyo(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2007
Join them to do what? to waste my time? They are just doing all that protest for nothing, they know they wont win, its just a show of stuipidity. Buhari did the same in 2003, it took the case two years before it was called off and at the end he didn't win. So why waste their time and resources or i think they have nothing to do with thier money anymore.

I wont join them in any protest instead i'll to God to lead and direct the new leader coming in so that he would not be swept away by the wave of corruption.

Yar Adua has already insued a warning to them. He called for peace but they turned it down, now they are left to face the warning.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by One: 2:46pm On May 01, 2007
Would it have been any different if Atiku or Buhari had worn?
As if we have not already seen the type of miracles they have in store for Nigeria.
Rubbish angry
It would be foolish joining any of them in any more disturbance of the ordinary Nigerian. angry
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by tobbyjohn(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2007
lailai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD FORBID HEAVEN FORBID AND I FORBID nigerians are really smartpeople do they think we will continue the way we used to be? again isay LAILAI IN CAPS
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by beambally: 4:56pm On May 01, 2007
i will join dem on one condition,,if i see fashola the guvnor elect of lagos reliquishing his mandate in solidarity with atiku,and the other 5 gurvor elect of d anpp in solidarity with buhari,den atiku and familiy,buhari and family,dere parties chairman and part of the ptdf loot.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by Rottweiler(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2007
Childish comments. angry
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by 2old4that(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2007
I wonder why they think they (Atiku/Buha) should rule Nigeria by all means. They have loss, they have loss. They should look for other means of carving a niche for themselves with their ill-gotten monies and stop acting as if they feel for the plight of Nigerians.
Re: Buhari And Atiku Have Called For A Protest by nazzyon(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2007
I did not vote so I have no right to protest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts / Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.