Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far (3899 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Goodluck Jonathan Is One Of The Best Presidents In The World – Jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by rebranded(m): 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2010
As much as people criticize OBJ noone has really thought of what he did for nigeria. i know alot of NL will not agree with me, but i believe he is one of the best presidents we have had
some of his achievements while President

- Fight against corruption was started - EFCC
- Nigeria was respected
- Our debts were forgiven
- The banking sector was revived
- Economic growth was seen (middle class created again)
- Introduction of Mobile Telecommunication
- More Nigerians in diaspora considered coming back home

I think a lot of us are just myopic and used to complaining we still need to give OBJ kudos for his achievements and putting Nigeria back on the right path.

about endorsing yar'adua pls tell me who else in the North would he have chosen
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Demdem(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2010
Obj made several blunders when in was in power(Much was expected from him considering all the resources within his power, but he gave less) but me thinks he is the best leader we av had so far. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by KunleOshob(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2010
Uncle Sege is definitely by far the best president this country has ever had no matter what all the ill informed people on this forum say. despite all his short comings, [i agree he had plenty sef] baba was still highly commited and he gave his best to the development of this country. Also under him we witnessed massive economic growth even though some haters would deny that but the facts and figures are there for all to see that is apart from the fact that it was obvious the economy had gained a lot of strength under him. I sincerely miss baba in power, i really wish his third term ageanda had sailed through tongue , i am sure we won't be in all the mess we are today.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by adigun101: 3:30am On Jan 24, 2010
Well I must add even with all his imperfections, UNFORTUNATELY, HE IS !
That says alot of our country embarassed
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by adigun101: 3:32am On Jan 24, 2010
KunleOshob:

Uncle Sege is definitely by far the best president this country has ever had no matter what all the ill informed people on this forum say. despite all his short comings, [i agree he had plenty sef] baba was still highly commited and he gave his best to the development of this country. Also under him we witnessed massive economic growth even though some haters would deny that but the facts and figures are there for all to see that is apart from the fact that it was obvious the economy had gained a lot of strength under him. I sincerely miss baba in power, i really wish his third term ageanda had sailed through tongue , i am sure we won't be in all the mess we are today.

You see people like you are the reason a retard like OBJ is the best we can offer. angry
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Demdem(m): 7:21am On Jan 25, 2010
^^^^ I never supported his third term Agenda. Infact i was viciously against it but if i was asked to choose only between OBJ's third term and what we av presently>>>>>> Believe me, i wont think twice. Its easy,isnt it?? undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by princekevo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
- Fight against corruption was started - EFCC (Political weapon he created against  his opponents)
- Nigeria was respected   (Becoz he is the father of lies and deception, he was able to cover up his lies for years)
- Our debts were forgiven  (what are the effects of this goodwill from worldbank to an average Nigerian citizen?World bank will be glad for their decision in forgiven some country's debt like Ghana,are they also happy abt Nigeria)
- The banking sector was revived ( which later collapsed in jst 2years, was that an achievement?)
- Economic growth was seen (middle class created again) (Another Big Lies, you can equally prove me wrong by producing an evidence for this)
- Introduction of Mobile Telecommunication[b]( yes a Mobile tel. that an average Nigerian can not afford to run)[/b]
- More Nigerians in diaspora considered coming back home[b]( Based on his lies, he went to Ireland and lied to them to come back home, that there was a lot of employment waiting for them back home, what happened after?)[/b]
The greatest achievement of his is equally
- Giving us a weak and sick president with a dumb vice = A Dead governement.
(With that he decived people like you)

People like you are the very good reason why Nigeria has been like this. After 8years of Nigerian highest output in oil production, highest increase in oil price, all you could list are those trash up there. Listen let me tell you what are the positive effects of the sudden oil rise in other oil producing countries. It made Angola became one of the fastest growing economy in Africa, and in other countries, it transformed the lives of their average citizens. It gave birth to a better hospital where the sick man he imposed on us could go and lie for more than 60days to recieve a better medical treatment. Am very much sure you can not tell me any of this effects took place in Nigeria.

OBJ successfully achieved his aim only in the narrow-minded Nigerians like you by giving us dead governement, so that he will become the best among the deads. You guys should keep living in fools paradise being ruled by one lying old man, who have lost his sense of honour and dignity. To us we are still for the judgement day to come upon him, the day he will live to pay for this this great eveil he brought upon Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by blackmann(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
whatever the case, no matter hw bad he was, i'm 101% sure nigeria will not be in this deep squalor if OBJ was still in Aso Rock.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Afam(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
OBJ remains the best president we have seen in Nigeria and you don't need a magician to tell you this.

As far as development in Nigeria is concerned you cannot question his passion and commitment to moving Nigeria forward whatever it takes.

However, this position does not excuse any of his mistakes or blunders while in power.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by princekevo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

whatever the case, no matter hw bad he was, i'm 101% sure nigeria will not be in this deep squalor if OBJ was still in Aso Rock.
And you think that made him the best president so far? Suffering has changed our mentality and sense reasoning, that we now love to be identified with failures. In a developed country people like OBJ should shut up and hide their face in shame, but in Nigeria we identify him as a great mesaiah, we praise him as the best. Bush failed the US, for over a year now no one heard of him until the haiti earthquake, but OBJ is busy telling more lies to cover up his evil deeds.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by otawa: 1:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mr Obasanjo belongs to rubbish of history.

This was the most vicious, mass killer in Nigeria.

It is not surprising that with crude oil selling for $120/barrel, Nigerians went further into poverty!

This was a man that wipe-out entire village of ODI.

Justice will prevail no matter how long it is delayed!
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Demdem(m): 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
princekevo:

And you think that made him the best president so far? Suffering has changed our mentality and sense reasoning, that we now love to be identified with failures. In a developed country people like OBJ should shut up and hide their face in shame, but in Nigeria we identify him as a great mesaiah, we praise him as the best. Bush failed the US, for over a year now no one heard of him until the haiti earthquake, but OBJ is busy telling more lies to cover up his evil deeds.

Pls, who do u think is the Best leader SO FAR

OBJ? Abdulsalam? Abacha? sonekan? Babangida? Buhari? Sagari? Muritala/OBJ? Gowon? Ironsi? or Tafewa balewa?

Choose 1.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2010
Another propaganda
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by blackmann(m): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
princekevo:

hey mister dont quote me wrong. i never said because of that he's the best president. i spent most of my life in naija and i know wat it was like under OBJ's regime. wat i'm saying is that even though the economy was bad under him, it wouldn't have reached this level of squalor if he was still there. Kapiche, mon ami?
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

hey mister dont quote me wrong. i never said because of that he's the best president. i spent most of my life in naija and i know wat it was like under OBJ's regime. wat i'm saying is that even though the economy was bad under him, it wouldn't have reached this level of squalor if he was still there. Kapiche, mon ami?

You can not compare 2 leaders of OBJ and Yaradua together.
I guess OBJ was being smart when he gave us yaradua . . .so that we can call him the best presido.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by blackmann(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You can not compare 2 leaders of OBJ and Yaradua together.
I guess OBJ was being smart when he gave us yaradua . . .so that we can call him the best presido.

but he wasn't.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

but he wasn't.

You bet, he is not even close.
Like the guy that was arguing that there was more money flowing in OBJ's time, there were more money during the time of IBB, now does that make him the best head of state that ever lived?
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by blackmann(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
nada. i can count the few nigerian leaders we had with the fingers on one hand.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2010
blackmann:

nada. i can count the few nigerian leaders we had with the fingers on one hand.

All i know is that we need help
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by blackmann(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Like the guy that was arguing that there was more money flowing in OBJ's time, there were more money during the time of IBB, now does that make him the best head of state that ever lived?

like wat we hear everyday, all our so-called leaders are there for their own selfish interests. Cos i don't see why we cannot be one of the best economies in the world. nigeria is blessed with so many things - oil, agriculture, tin, iron coal u just name it. our economy can even be better than USA if we had the right people in the right place. i really don't see what natural resources USA has. to me they rely on foreign oil and other things from other countries.

there is this country somewhere in the far east(i 4gotten the name). i hear these guys are solely on their own and are doing perfectly well with their oil. their economy is superb.  their leader has a BMW that is made of pure silver. i no yarn dust. if i can remember the name i will let u know.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2010
Well that is what we get for allowing ourself to be led by some selfish group of old men
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Topsido(m): 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2010
Obasanjo is my man, anyday, anytime, I love that man, speaks the truth always, speaks his mind, keep secret with him and you are gone, My pot bellied OBJ, I too gbadun you!
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by princekevo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2010
Demdem:

Pls, who do u think is the Best leader SO FAR
OBJ? Abdulsalam? Abacha? sonekan? Babangida? Buhari? Sagari? Muritala/OBJ? Gowon? Ironsi? or Tafewa balewa?
Choose 1.
Nigerians are very funny atimes.
I think we are misunderstanding or abusing this english word BEST.
How can someone be the best among the worst. Nigeria since independent had ever had the worst government in the world, we never had any good one, not even a better one, suddenly we have the best president emerging.
Abudusalam rule for how many months?, Abacha was a military leader, Shenikon was there for how many months?, IBB a military leader, Muritala was there for how many months?, Gowon's tenure was full Civil war, Ironsi was there for how many months?, Tafawa belewa was there for how long.

We are talking abt uninterupted 8years of democracy, and you are listing military regime.  If military regime was comparable why do we then spend so much to hold uphold democaracy. The fourth Nigerian republic that brought OBJ to power was the only sucessfull democratically elected government that last for a complete 2 tenures of 8years, there is less or nothing to show for it and some folks are here labelling him as the best.
Have you asked yourself, What if the first republic with  Nnamdi Azikiwe had a successful 8 years of democarcy, what if the 2nd republic of Shehu shagari had an 8years of democracy, and what if the dream of the 3rd republic of Abiola was actualized? Will people like OBJ boost of any success with what you called achievements after 8years.

OBJ is nothing but the worse among the worst. If you dont know Failure can be graded, and whatever grade you assumed that does not change the fact that you are still a failure. ObJ is a failure to Nigerian and saying he is the best among the dead(worst) is an abnormal use of that english word Best.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
Well said, but like u said, we either misusing the meaning of 'best'
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Another propaganda

Fhemmy, i honestly dont think so. this are simply my views that i am entitled to and not from one sycophant[

Fhemmmy:

Well said, but like u said, we either misusing the meaning of 'best'

i also dont think so. Reasons below>>>>>>

quote author=Fhemmmy link=topic=385829.msg5383827#msg5383827 date=1264437226]

[/quote]

In terms of annual budgetary figures, there were more money in the hands of Goverment during the time of OBJ than IBB. Cost of crude during OBJ's time was more expensive than IBB's and production capacity was also more even despite skimishes from the Niger Delta.

[quote author=princekevo link=topic=385829.msg5384111#msg5384111 date=1264439758]
Nigerians are very funny atimes.
I think we are misunderstanding or abusing this english word BEST.
How can someone be the best among the worst. Nigeria since independent had ever had the worst government in the world, we never had any good one, not even a better one, suddenly we have the best president emerging.
Abudusalam rule for how many months?, Abacha was a military leader, Shenikon was there for how many months?, IBB a military leader, Muritala was there for how many months?, Gowon's tenure was full Civil war, Ironsi was there for how many months?, Tafawa belewa was there for how long.

We are talking abt uninterupted 8years of democracy, and you are listing military regime.  If military regime was comparable why do we then spend so much to hold uphold democaracy. The fourth Nigerian republic that brought OBJ to power was the only sucessfull democratically elected government that last for a complete 2 tenures of 8years, there is less or nothing to show for it and some folks are here labelling him as the best.
Have you asked yourself, What if the first republic with  Nnamdi Azikiwe had a successful 8 years of democarcy, what if the 2nd republic of Shehu shagari had an 8years of democracy, and what if the dream of the 3rd republic of Abiola was actualized? Will people like OBJ boost of any success with what you called achievements after 8years.

OBJ is nothing but the worse among the worst. If you dont know Failure can be graded, and whatever grade you assumed that does not change the fact that you are still a failure. ObJ is a failure to Nigerian and saying he is the best among the dead(worst) is an abnormal use of that english word Best.

I did say that he is the best LEADER we av had so far be it military, civillian or even interim and i stand by it.we are not only talking about democratic governments here but all goverments that has been oppurtuned to stir the affairs of this nation and this forms my basis. (will probably need this clarrification from the poster to understand what he has in mind) i agree with u that in terms of leadership qualities, Nigeria has been unfortunate to av the worst of leaders this nation can give to govern her but hey we cant change history. they were still our leaders(all of them angry angry) and neither u or I (even though will want to) can change that fact. I personally considered so many factors and i tried to weigh how these our previous leaders (elected and by coup) has faired and i feel OBJ comes top (though with enuf blunders on his doorsteps)

Yes i av and infact i honestly feel the outcome would av been 50-50. (Azikwe, Abiola ok but pls not Shagari. Infact i dont want to go into that. not now). Anytin could av happened(Good or bad) though enuf good potentials were in these people but hey, i dont need to bother myself on these becos it never came to past and it will never so i am working on what has happened and currently happening

I respect your views and i think they are cool. i pray for the time when we Nigerians will stop settling for mediocrity but instead the best of the best as leaders. that exactly is when i feel those desires of urs which honestly are also mine (Good governance and responsible leadership) will be actualised but till then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by chidichris(m): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2010
OBJ remains the best president we have seen in Nigeria and you don't need a magician to tell you this.

As far as development in Nigeria is concerned you cannot question his passion and commitment to moving Nigeria forward whatever it takes.

However, this position does not excuse any of his mistakes or blunders while in power.

@afam,
from ur position, u are having a different stand from this glorious poster who addressed obj as one of the best while u call him the best - please reconcille that or better still start a new thread as this topic is designed to discuss obasanjo as one of the best.

@poster,
with my little knowledge of english, we do have good, better, best. who is one of tyhe good presidents and who are the better presidents before jumping to the best?
the time shagari was the president of nigeria, garri was sold at n10 a bag while a gallon of fuel was no where close to n1.
when abacha was the president of nigeria, we had a supper eagle that was so supper that they got the nations cup with ease went to the world cup for the first time in history and was able to make an undeletable mark in the usa 94. the then dream team wonderfully became the first african country to play with the olympic cup.
when babangida was the president of nigeria, i know of no village or two that were totally destroyed.
all in all, among the so called worst presidents, none permitted a coup against a sitting gov as we witnessed in anambra under the presidency of one of the best presidents.
we must be reasonable enough in making comparisms.
how many nigerians have had that same opportunity of enjoying unterrupted 8 years as elected president of nigeria.
on the other hand, how many of us have been the president of nigeria and the minister of petrolium at the same time in a democratic setting for such a long period of time.
these are some of the grounds upon which we will be ready to compare that beast with anyother human being in nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by Arnold1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
We should stop praising Obasanjo abeg. The man had 8 years to turn the country's fortunes
around but didn't.

up till now, we don't know who killed Bola Ige.

Leave OBJ alone and lets move forward abeg.
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by PapaBrowne(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2010
Obasanjo is definitely the best we had!
The guy had a passion for the job and worked real hard in the area of re-engineering our economy!
He had an excellent team working for him and that makes all the difference.

He did have a lot of short comings, but he is still the best we've had!
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by otawa: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2010
Obasanjo is definitely the best we had!
The guy had a passion for the job and worked real hard in the area of re-engineering our economy!
He had an excellent team working for him and that makes all the difference.

He did have a lot of short comings, but he is still the best we've had!

what a pack of nonsense.

This is a man that paid $18billion to US/UK/France while Nigerians died of lack of clean water!

This is a man that sold 'bakasi' people to Cameroun because of his 3rd term agenda.

This is a man that spent $10billion to bring Nigerians Darkness

This is a man that was the Minister of Petroleum and prices rose from N21 to N65 per litre.

This is a man that stolen our money to build university for himself while Nigeria universities rot away.

This is a man that committed genocide against the people of ODI

Finally, this is a mad man that sleeps with his son wife.

If Mr Obasanjo is the best you had, then I know why Nigerians swim to cross into Europe!
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by rethink: 1:13am On Jan 27, 2010
@posters

Gowon Ironsi Tafa balewa and Shagari etc had it to rulle or lead Nigeria their failure to rule or lead is not OBJ fault. I think OBJ is the BEST president Nigeria has ever had SO FAR. The mere fact that he stayed in power for 8years means that anyone can do it democratically for 8 years.

I have my problem with him in the following

1) he did not use the media effectively
2) He did not create a core of men and women atleast 10 million that will be witnesses and parters of the New Nigeria.

@Chidichris

When did playing and chasing after a leather filled with air chased around by adults become the bench mark for development?
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by afemai: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
rebranded:

As much as people criticize OBJ noone has really thought of what he did for nigeria. i know alot of NL will not agree with me, but i believe he is one of the best presidents we have had
some of his achievements while President

- Fight against corruption was started - EFCC
- Nigeria was respected
- Our debts were forgiven
- The banking sector was revived
- Economic growth was seen (middle class created again)
- Introduction of Mobile Telecommunication
- More Nigerians in diaspora considered coming back home

I think a lot of us are just myopic and used to complaining we still need to give OBJ kudos for his achievements and putting Nigeria back on the right path.

about endorsing yar'adua pls tell me who else in the North would he have chosen

Please don’t insult our psyche with your post.
Are those items above the yardstick for development both in infrastructure and human development? Where did he leave our Education, Health, Power, Agriculture, and Purchasing power? Obasanjo had all going for him, enough funds from sale of crude which was at its peak.

Enough savings from debt servicing, funds from sales of government properties, corporations and interests, sales of GSM licenses. Willing foreign investors due to democratization of the country. What did he do with this entire colossal fund?
Fight against corruption was started - EFCC!!

He started by setting up ICPC and EFCC using the later as a political tool to witch-hunt perceived political opponents he couldn’t use the ICPC because the organ is headed by respected jurists whereas EFCC the understandable corrupt Nigerian police.

He promised to provide electricity like his boy umoru did and corruptly engaged stooges to prosecute it where the project land us? With immunity (to cover OBJ) being enjoyed by Imoke his erstwhile power minister now governor cross rivers state we can never get to the bottom of what really went wrong in that power project.

There was insecurity of lives in the Niger delta region he couldn’t do anything until the amnesty programme of his boy. unresolved Political assassination was rife in his government more within his party which he hijacked in furtherance of his do or die affair style.

The banking sector was revived!!
The banking sector was revived indeed!! With Sanusi tsunami in the banking industry we now know what Obj’s Soludu stood for as CBN governor doing a lot of corrupt cosmetic cover-ups for the banking sector which you now term revival.

Economic growth was seen (middle class created again)
How can you talk of economic growth that does not translate to an improved well being of the citizenry? Have you forgotten that the world bank catchy slogan on Nigerians living below the one dollar mark started with obj’s shattered years as president?

People in Diasporas are considering coming home if he fixed country provide power, security, infrastructure needed for development, proper fiscal policies, he didn’t provide them hence where are the diasporas?

Obj was not one of the best presidents and will never be except you meant he was the worst Nigeria ever had. See what the late legal luminary and human right activist Gani Fawehinmi had on him ‘’

[/i]His library which he launched on May 14, 2005 at Abeokuta garnered N8.5 billion. [Femi] Otedola gave N250 million; [Otunba Mike] Adenuga N350 million; [Aliko] Dangote, N220 million; consortium of banks N1.9 billion; consortium of oil companies N2.4 billion and so on. These oil companies we talk about, for eight years Obasanjo was the Minister of Petroleum Resources apart from being the head of state. No oil block was ever given to anybody without the connivance and approval of General Olusegun Obasanjo. He was more active as an oil minister than Mr. President.
This regime will go down in history as the most corrupt regime in the history of this country in the sense that no regime ever made so much money as was made under Obasanjo’s regime. It got to a point that the price of one barrel of crude oil was fetching $70 and Nigeria at that time was producing 3,150,000 (three million, one hundred and fifty thousand) barrels per day. As we talk, the Federal Government is making more than N200,000,000 (two hundred million dollars) everyday, including Sunday. The more money the Obasanjo regime made the poorer the Nigerian people became. And the more money the Obasanjo regime made, the richer a few people became, including Mr. President himself.[i]
Re: Obasanjo One Of Nigeria's Best Presidents So Far by keyremotes(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
Funny about life.
If all the posters hating OBJ here had half a chance to be president of Nigeria,
they would HAVE DONE FAR WORSE.

Truth be told, HE IS THE BEST WE EVER HAD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: El-Rufai Returns To Nigeria / Townhall Initiative / Okupe: The Return Of A Rabble Rouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.