Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out (17609 Views)

Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2019
Na next level so make them enjoy am while it last. Good for them. Me I don't fuckin care I only care about Atiku's stolen mandate.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2019
Na Buhari's state that o and him dey call himself commander in chief of the armed forces
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Orpe7(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Come dem.swear for una for that North ni
If its not Kaduna, it is Kastina or Abuja or Zamfara or Sokoto
Nawao
Educate your people, lai lai una no gree
See what monsters you guys have created now
God bless Awolowo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by bigcasava1(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2019
by the time the foreign bandit finished dealing with ur land, we the south east will rule over u.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by iammo(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
umarshehu58:

My friend keep quiet. Don't say what you don't know

Keep living in denial, only manafiq will see the truth and not say it, Nigeria is disgracing Islamic countries worldwide, from Qatar to Bahrain, where do you see such killings except in war zone countries

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Stevegoddy23: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
I c. But Buhari told the crown prince of Dubai that no village or town is under the control of any terror group
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2019
Why is he complaining?

cc lzaa
chimjoshjuan:
Governor Aminu Masari who spoke to the acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Muhammed Adamu, told him that bandits have taken over some parts of Katsina he governs.The Katsina State Governor who said his government has met with the eight front-line local government chairmen to keep them abreast and will do whatever possible to see to the final onslaught on the bandits and kidnappers in the state, said the IGP was coming in a period of anxiety and apprehension.

According to him, Katsina State has supported and will continue to support the ongoing ‘Operation Puff Adder’ with funds, logistics and accommodation. He announced a donation of 12 vans to the police.The state's deputy Governor Mannir Yakubu, who spoke on behalf of Governor Masari, said the bandits have taken parts of Katsina in meeting and also strike and destroy properties at will. 

“These bandits strike at will, maim at will, destroy lives and property at will" he said. “In other parts of the state, we also have kidnappers who not only take people on the road but in the comfort of their homes,” he added, citing the “unfortunate incidence of the governor’s in-law who was taken in the comfort of her home.”

The eight LGs are Jibia, Batsari, Safana, Dan-Musa, Faskari, Sabuwa, Dandume and Kankara. Some of the LGs share boundaries with Zamfara State, which is under constant attacks from bandits and kidnappers.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/11/bandits-have-taken-over-parts-of-katsina-governor-masari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Eberex(m): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Do you know that you can earn when you buy airtime, buy data and subscribe for cable tv?

There is money in telecoms, and that is why banks are always sending you messages that you can buy airtime/data using their platform. Even Jumia too have joined.

Airtime/data/cable sub/ are here to stay. People cannot do without these, even if they are to go hungry.

You can daily, and here I mean earning per seconds because as people are buying airtime and data you are receiving a commission, even when you don't know who is buying the products.

This is not a quick rich scheme. If you get 70kobo from 100 people who recharge daily, imagine how much that will be per day?

See my signature, and come onboard. Stop waiting at the end of the month for salary.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by LZAA: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2019
immhotep:
Why is he complaining?

cc lzaa
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by jrusky(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2019
Masari cry out to who? Didn't he knows Buhari telephone number? Let him cry out louder on phone to Buhari nah...

I think you guys are happy seen Benue and Southern Kaduna in pains? I remember you guys saying it's fulani from Afghanistsn that invaded Benue and S Kaduna, so where are the bandits in Buhari State from? I guess from Somalia.

Nonsense cry out my foot.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2019
LZAA:

grin grin
"Change" is here, together with "Next Level" criminality grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by iamezekwesiri: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2019
Bandits.... LMAO grin grin

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by HabaHaba: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2019
iammo:
lipsrsealed

It's northern culture of violence that is responsible for this cry , going around with dangerous dagger is normal to them even among the abuja northern educated elite, killing is even justified with silly excuses like religion and culture.

It as been a recurrent events since the invasion of the Fulani's jihadist into the peaceful, docile northern ethnic groups like. Hausa, nupe and kanuri, from matasina crisis, to igbo massacre after first coup to Boko haram, Iswap and now Banditry.

We just keep wasting our scarce resources on people who made, lack of education and promotion of violence a way of life..

Please mods how do I increase my likes limit for a poster?
This guy deserves 999 likes

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Toosure70: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2019
Sebi afonja na coward, mumu people

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by DerideGull(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Governor Aminu Masari who spoke to the acting Inspector General of Police (IGP) Muhammed Adamu, told him that bandits have taken over some parts of Katsina he governs. The Katsina State Governor who said his government has met with the eight front-line local government chairmen to keep them abreast and will do whatever possible to see to the final onslaught on the bandits and kidnappers in the state, said the IGP was coming in a period of anxiety and apprehension.

According to him, Katsina State has supported and will continue to support the ongoing ‘Operation Puff Adder’ with funds, logistics and accommodation. He announced a donation of 12 vans to the police.The state's deputy Governor Mannir Yakubu, who spoke on behalf of Governor Masari, said the bandits have taken parts of Katsina in meeting and also strike and destroy properties at will. 

“These bandits strike at will, maim at will, destroy lives and property at will" he said. “In other parts of the state, we also have kidnappers who not only take people on the road but in the comfort of their homes,” he added, citing the “unfortunate incidence of the governor’s in-law who was taken in the comfort of her home.”

The eight LGs are Jibia, Batsari, Safana, Dan-Musa, Faskari, Sabuwa, Dandume and Kankara. Some of the LGs share boundaries with Zamfara State, which is under constant attacks from bandits and kidnappers.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/11/bandits-have-taken-over-parts-of-katsina-governor-masari/

What a manner of man is this fool? These are not bandits but Boko Haram. Is this not stages of Islamizing of he shithole aka Nigeria that has been promised by certain northerners in the corridor of power? It is very laughable to the goons from northerner region of Nigeria who deliberately pass as politicians attempt to convince us it is all well and the same in Nigeria. I remembered one operation python dance staged to stop simple protesters with branches of tree leaves yet armed and determined Boko Haram is allowed to spread in the northern region of the zoo called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Jabioro: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
The bandit should take over the whole Daura,that is when we will be serious..
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by desmond2pk: 11:07am On Apr 11, 2019
Imagine an ibo presidency. And the president home state is overwhelmed with militants.
There will be a general call abdarch for him to resign.
I remember police IG ogbonnaya onovo. There was call for him to resign because there was much kidnapping from his state.
But nobody would dare tell buhari.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Iykenuwa(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Which state is Bubu from again?
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Fabnaija: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Bandit is now a new name for Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terorists.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2019
Imagine a state Governor crying like a baby!

Buhari should declare state of emergency, sack the Governors and install a military administrator in those trouble states then let's see weather peace will not return
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by doctokwus: 11:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Thought a former general,current president and the one they fraudulently gave over 90% of their votes,is from that state and all the security chiefs are all Muslim Northerners.So why is Masari disturbing us with his tales of lamentation,Chapter 1,Level 1?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2019
StRichard:
When will they declare them as terrorists?
, this is what we call Northern agenda.northerners are taking 85% of Nigerian revenue in disguise as insecurity. Only in North you see criminalsTerorist having free ride. Pim in south. Buhari will empty all Nigerian arsenal on you. Check the money spent on security challenge in North. Nigeria is Hausa/Fulani republic

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Orpe7:
Come dem.swear for una for that North ni
If its not Kaduna, it is Kastina or Abuja or Zamfara or Sokoto
Nawao
Educate your people, lai lai una no gree
See what monsters you guys have created now
God bless Awolowo
you don't understand, nothing like insecurity in the north, buhari systematic arrangement, this is how 90% of revenue goes to the north. Until Nigerians in the west and south wake up. With this northerners system, nobody will ever probe buhari on corruption, He will tell you he spent 100trilion pounds on fighting insecurity, then case closed

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by umarshehu58(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2019
iammo:

Keep living in denial, only manafiq will see the truth and not say it, Nigeria is disgracing Islamic countries worldwide, from Qatar to Bahrain, where do you see such killings except in war zone countries

What am i denying? Tell me

I am just saying you should gather your fact before saying trashes
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Johnjanrt: 11:26am On Apr 11, 2019
So sad! Nigerians can no longer afford to leave peacefully wherever they choose to, as provided by in the Constitution, simply because some few person's are aggrieved at the way things are going, and as usual the masses are always at the receiving end. a friend of mine from Sokoto once told me that the situation in these states that is: Zamfara, Katsina and Sokoto is so bad that even Almajiri's riked being kidnapped this days provided something will come up as ransom, no matter how small even 2k is acceptable. Not to talk about those who look or seem well-to-do. Let's continue to pray for the best Sha.
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Xander85: 11:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Well technically Buhari has delivered and still comes out of this whiter than white because the grp that've taken over territory in Katsina are bandits and not the bloodthirsty bokos! wink
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by Meritocracy: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2019
What have you done as CSO of the state. Resign if you're not capable
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by proxillin(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Nice one LOLZ.

Enjoy next level
Re: Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out by SarkinYarki: 11:38am On Apr 11, 2019
Katsina people should keep quiet a d enjoy next level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yari, El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello Present As Matawalle Joins APC / 2023: Yari, Aggrieved Northern APC Leaders Secretly Working For Atiku - SR / Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.