Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? (560 Views)

I Sent Her Out Of My House Late In The Night: Did I Do The Right Thing? / Was She Foolish Or Blindly In Love / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? by Wilson125(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2019
What do y’all think about this woman? Isn’t this foolishness? What happens if the side chick ends up falling inlove with that man n confesses to the man?

Re: Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? by majamajic(m): 8:47am On Apr 11, 2019
how true this can be ?
Re: Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Anything that suits them
Re: Is She Foolish Or Doing The Right Thing? by drmikeadams(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2019
grin grin good .....let a foolish man die foolish...the two of them should wreck the man... grin men no dey get money for household;them dey get money for external Pusey

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Ex-lovers Of Groom And Bride Storm Mombasa Wedding / Name The Nairaland Section You Havent Visited Since You Opened An Account / Nigerian Woman Delivers A Baby On Board Turkish Airline.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.