Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor (6037 Views)

Is Aishat Buhari Vice President Or What / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Nigerian President Or King Of The North?, By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2010
i know this is kind of strange, but a couple of days ago, me and some of my friends were arguing the topic

between a senate president and a state governor in Nigeria, who has more money.

i for my self believe that a governor has soooo much money than a senate president,

NLers, what are ur opinions
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
both are thieves,so what does it matter
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

both are thieves, we all know that

just answer the question jorrrrrrr angry angry angry

dont derail this thread

you would find out that its a good question
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2010
ah!! bross! you pass this now? how you go ask this kind question? it,s more like btw a gov and a senator who has more access to steal money? but you still for no ask.
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^

u no go understand

this was a serious argument that ensued between me and my pals

i just cant believe that they feel in nigeria, a senate president has more money than a governor
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by chosen04(f): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
kobikwelu:

i know this is kind of strange, but a couple of days ago, me and some of my friends were arguing the topic

i for my self believe that a governor has soooo much money than a senate president,

NLers, what are your opinions

Pls wake!

Your question should have read as suggested by df2006 below

df2006:

ah!! bross! you pass this now? how you go ask this kind question? it,s more like btw a gov and a senator who has more access to steal money? but you still for no ask.

Pls STOP belittling yourself. You are no longer a kid!
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^

u no go understand

this was a serious argument that ensued between me and my pals

i just cant believe that they feel in nigeria, a senate president has more money than a governor

if david mark had his way, he would have contested for gov of his state but power pass power, it just happen he became senate president, same with bankole, imagine him contesting as gov of ogun state, he would have been swatted like a fly, a gov shares  allocation money every month, how much does a senator share? little if you ask me.
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
@OP

daft thread

a poster has given you what should have been the correct wording for your thread ,still you refuse to change it
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by CHAIRMAN1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2010
kobikwelu:

NLers, what are your opinions
The topic should be who's Grammar is better a nairalander or a Naija. hotjobb er!
Just take a Look @ the senseless topic you just started and the wicked grammar you used.  angry     cry
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by jensinmi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2010
df2006:

if david mark had his way, he would have contested for gov of his state but power pass power, it just happen he became senate president, same with bankole, imagine him contesting as gov of ogun state, he would have been swatted like a fly, a gov shares  allocation money every month, how much does a senator share? little if you ask me.

Na True o my brother.

Governor go share the allocation plus security vote. And award contracts on local level. For those who said Senators. Forget senators. Now,  Senate President,  Lots of perks and underhand dealings. But not enough opportunity to "chop" like a governor.

Mr. Governor shares the money. And as we always say
[size=16pt]
PDP. . . SHARE THE MONEY!!!
[/size]
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Becomrich0: 4:10am On Sep 14, 2010
prefer Governor than senator anyday. Governor can make real change to people life directly. expect if senate president for for change.
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2010
Pls STOP belittling yourself. You are no longer a kid

@chosen04

and who forced you to comment?
must u show your sef (mrs einstein)
ok
i have noticed u, now leave and start your own thread

The topic should be who's Grammar is better a nairalander or a Naija. hotjobb er!
Just take a Look @ the senseless topic you just started and the wicked grammar you used.

@chairman1
another wannabe hot poster trying to up his post count,
na u know book pass
and while u are at it, keep marking my script/post (lecturer)

who knows, its prolly the only day job u have (marking other people's post)

IF U DONT LIKE THE TOPIC , MOVE ONNNNN, thank God u can start your own topic-u are free to.

its just a lighthearted argument and some right thinking peoples will make their deposition based on the merits (abt the topic)
not some wise a*$$ that would come here and show us that an empty barrel makes the loudest (shows him self) noise
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2010
@OP

daft thread

a poster has given you what should have been the correct wording for your thread ,still you refuse to change it

@mrprsdent

daft thread??
yea i know
and U ARE STILL POSTING IN THE SAME DAFT THREAD cry cry cry

YOU MUST BE REALLY SMART, IN FACT I WILL CALL U EINSTEIN
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2010
a governor in nigeria is more richer than a senate president, but somehow it depends on the character of the both of them, if one is more of a rogue he will steal more and get more money. but in a normal situation governors have more funds to steal from than a senate president.
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by Onlytruth(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2010
Senate president. cool cool

A governor gets to account sometimes. A senate president never accounts to anybody. The EFCC is focused on the governors (not that it stops them, but it keeps them on heat undecided), nobody looks the direction of the national assembly.
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by kobikwelu(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^

BUT YOU FORGET THAT governors have access to security votes, ecological funds,monthly allocation, excess crude money, oil derivation fund (for the oil producers), even can raise bonds, can collect loans, not to talk of the egunge most major companies pay as loyalty to his personal account monthly,

but a senate president only prolly gets kickbacks from the federal ministries and lobby groups

imagine an ibori, odili, igbenideon, tinubu,saraki, duke against a nnamani, evans enwerem, mark? in terms of financial might
Re: Who Has More Money In Nigeria : A Senate President Or A Governor by naso2(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
@op

On the face of it a governor is better placed to steal more money, but we have to consider the state too. For certain low budget states i think the senate president is better placed expecially if he enjoys an uninterrupted 4yrs like his governor counterpart.

If you know how much normal senator dey kill from all this small small commitees, you go know say David mark go don hammer die.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Pledges To Establish Airports In 36 States / Man Cuts Off Thumb Used In Voting For President Buhari (photo) / Breaking: "I Am Now A Full Member Of PDP" - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.