Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,463 members, 7,843,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts (2780 Views)

I Dont Want To Dig Her But My System Is Saying Otherwise! / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
MariaLavina:
#Trap!
as in? how do u mean?
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jman06:
My candid advice is for you to run as far as your legs can carry you.
Broke girls generally flirt with guys selling stuffs in shops like you are doing (I have been there before). Never mind her claim of being in love with you, her intention is to make you her ATM and her supplier of free goodies.

All the same, if you are a player, you can cash in on her longer throat to smash her kpekus if you know how to go about it. But, never fall in love with her please, unless you want to go back to the village after she must have wrecked your business.
l already made it clear that my money is not for her... yet she still comes around
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sanemind:
I think you don't really know what you want
meaning?
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
zerozz:
she just want you to fuc.k her. don't hesitate cos it will be very disgraceful if you fail
lol
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
Make sure you collect your 3 points
Why?
Home advantage
what's 3 points
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Jman06(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
chenzen:
l already made it clear that my money is not for her... yet she still comes around
Just don't fall in love with her. Whatever you're gonna do with her, keep love out of it.
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Jman06:
Just don't fall in love with her. Whatever you're gonna do with her, keep love out of it.
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by fascia(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
*shes well endowed both front and back
*has a far way boyfriend
*you like her fat assets and accept her food
*you don't want to date her

You have been straight forward by telling her you have no dime to spare for her, continue with the trend by telling her you are physically attracted to her (esp her fat assets grin) and you are not ready to date her for now and your decision is not likely to change in the future. If she stays enjoy, if she doesn't then drama avoided.just tell her the conc truth like that though it doesn't always work.atleast no one will say u are using them or taking advantage of them.
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
fascia:
*shes well endowed both front and back
*has a far way boyfriend
*you like her fat assets and accept her food
*you don't want to date her

You have been straight forward by telling her you have no dime to spare for her, continue with the trend by telling her you are physically attracted to her (esp her fat assets grin) and you are not ready to date her for now and your decision is not likely to change in the future. If she stays enjoy, if she doesn't then drama avoided.just tell her the conc truth like that though it doesn't always work.atleast no one will say u are using them or taking advantage of them.
wow !
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by anthonyuncle(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
u wanna discharge what? y village people dey do u like dz naw? after chopping rice and stew? collect that visa she's offering u and become a resident in da V- Republic
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2019
anthonyuncle:
u wanna discharge what?
y village people dey do u like dz naw?
after chopping rice and stew?
collect that visa she's offering u and become a resident in da V- Republic
lol
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by anthonyuncle(m): 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
chenzen:
lol
u dey laff? ur signature says it all naw
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2019
anthonyuncle:
u dey laff? ur signature says it all naw
hahaha
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by kunleweb: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
Carrot stew sauce
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:
Carrot stew sauce
kinda delicious
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by kunleweb: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
chenzen:
kinda delicious

Like the undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
kunleweb:

Like the undecided undecided lipsrsealed
maybe
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 03, 2019
help... the lady with l not go away no matter what l do or say.
Re: Nairalander's Pls Help... I Dont Want To Go Nuts by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 03, 2019
help... the lady will not go away no matter what l do or say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Stop Paying For Sex / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Twitter With ‘waist Bead Challenge’ (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.