Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected (812 Views)

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Let's Know Your Marital Status (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Counseling By Doc Adeshina

~Signs of Spiritual Bondage Affecting Your Marital Life

The spirit controls the physical if the devil has blanked your life spiritually.. It will manifest physically and you will be an empty vessels. Marriage is plan by God he delight joy in it, he instituted it. Many singles are suffering today because their Marital life had been tempered with the so many devilish spirits who is now controlling their destiny. Below are the symptoms that shows your under Marital bondage

#1. You dream of having sex with a stranger every night
#2. A strange man or woman appears to you in your dreams and play together and then promise each other
#3. You always dreamed of yourself been naked
#4. You can't maintain a relationship for just 1year without breaking up
#5. People resent you for no reason, you don't understand why they break up with you..
#6. You will start the relationship so well and along the lines it will crumble
#7. Your parents had one time cursed you
#8. You are always fighting in your dreams but defeated
#9. You always experience promise and fail
#10. No man or woman has ever accepted you in a relationship
#11. You are always troublesome and instituting idea that drives those who love you away
#12. You always dream feaces on your body.. Its mean rejection.
#13. You are looking beautiful or handsome and yet you can't just get married and be happy.
#14. Your attitudes is driving people away without your knowledge.
#15. You are over 30yrs and you cant even predict that you will marry next year.

Don't keep quiet. It's high time you seek for divine help..pray your way through and God will deliver. Don't think it's normal it's not...

Marriage counselor
Doc Adeshina
Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by kunleweb: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2019
I agree
Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2019
What if I'm happy with my spiritual husband undecided
Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by fykes(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
Guest007:
What if I'm happy with my spiritual husband undecided
As humain Husband no gree show abi ? Too much sense

1 Like

Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2019
I am happy with spiritual wife at least she wouldn’t break my heart
Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Signs To Prove Your Marital Life Is Spiritually Affected by anthonyuncle(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
hmm! we have hear. next!!

(1) (Reply)

Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Will You Go For Girl Or The Money / Guys And Ladies, If You Are Here For Hookup Please Leave Your Whatsapp Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.