Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

Weak Manhood And Drugs - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Weak Manhood And Drugs (2190 Views)

I Apply ‘love Charm’ On My Manhood To Win My Wife Back – Man Tells Court / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Manhood And Drugs by oisehumen(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2010
Juliana, I saw your write-up in the Nigerian Compass on Saturday and felt I should share my problem with you. I’m a gal of 28, married to a man of 51. He does not like love making because whenever we are about to make love, his manhood fails. He told me that this was because of some high blood pressure drugs he is taking. There was a time he traveled to Lagos, when he came back…

because I could remember that when we got married newly, we made love once a week but I don’t know whether it’s just me that he can’t make love with. There was another time that I saw drugs in his bag and the drugs were supposed to help manhood stand and I didn’t see it and he had already used half of it, but he didn’t touch me. I’m thinking maybe he used it with another woman. I’m thinking of not allowing him to have sex with me, what do you think?

My dear sister, please don’t jump into conclusions yet. This is the mistake most women make; always thinking that their husbands are cheating on them because they fail to pounce on them like a hungry lion and devour all the nectar buried in between their juicy forests. Not so!

Whatever you do, always try to cultivate the habit of giving your husband the benefit of the doubt. If you’re claiming that your husband is suffering from weak erection, how then could he get an erection to ‘service’ another woman’s hungry core? Think about it!

Just that you saw sex-enhancing drugs in his bag does not mean that the drugs are already working and he’s having the best of his life with another babe. Nay!

I’m feeling you sister and I think you’re a jealous, possessive lady. Just like you, I don’t like sharing, especially not my guy’s sugar stick. It’s either all or nothing for me!

But I think you’re being paranoid. What were you doing searching his bag if not because you are suspicious of his every movement, phone calls and worried about the particular way he greets your female friends? Jealousy is a green eyed monster and it can make the sanest babe to behave in the most disgraceful, disgusting and humiliating way! Trust me on this!

I want to believe that your sexual drive and your man’s are poles apart. You probably have a higher sexual drive than him. I however wished you had told me what you and your husband do for a living.

If you’re a fulltime house wife and children have not started coming into the union…or you guys just have a child, you have time on your hands. And when a babe is not too busy, sex, money and yearning for male attention become the basics. And if your husband’s job is stressful, it could affect his sexual drive and even erection.

Like most women, you like a turgid manhood, which is why you’re complaining about getting little or no sex from your husband. No woman likes a flaccid, soft as eko, kind of manhood, when you can have one as strong as Olumo rock! It becomes more annoying, if you’d tasted the Olumo rock type for long and now you suddenly have to make do with a jelly, for the rest of your life!

But you can help him. Instead of trying to deprive him of sex…a stupid act if you ask, especially since you claim it does not stand at attention, whenever you blow the whistle…try to learn the ways to excite him sexually.

I also know how frustrating it can be to a woman, if she’s in the mood for a hot sex and the man refuses to play ball. And right now, your message to me is filled with anger and sexual frustration. Instead of always heaping blames on your man and his weak erection, what have you done to help the situation? Have you tried to do something wonderful in bed with him?

Are you one of those women who frown and shy away from suckling their husbands’ candy bars? If you are, then please keep your squeamishness aside and try it out with him today. Try new banging styles in bed, kitchen, and sitting room.

When last did you attempt to seduce your husband? Or wore a transparent blouse that showed your erect nipples? If your sex time with your husband is routine, it becomes boring.

It is most often than not, this boring, routine sex that forces most men to seek mistresses outside the home front. Many of them claim that variety is the spice of life; thus they have been eating Egusi soup at home for long, and badly need to change diet, so they’ll now go for Ogbono soup outside. This is one of the silliest excuses for cheating on a spouse, if I may say so.

You said: “He does not like love making because whenever we are about to make love, his Dick will not be able to stand.”

What a thing to say! Let me tell you sister, every time you’re both undressed and his one-eyed snake remains stubbornly asleep, something shrivels and dies inside him. He feels less of a man at every of this uncompleted and unfulfilled sexual encounters. He feels less of a man, he weeps inside. If you can see right inside his heart, you’ll see it bleeding!

Right now, he does not need such scathing hassles from you, his wife! Try to understand…His worry and anxiety over his inability to get his manhood to be a man are probably the reason he started buying and ingesting those sex enhancing drugs, some of which are harmful to the body. You’ve probably nagged to death, until he felt forced to try anything and everything to the detriment of his health. Even right now, he may be worried that he may lose you, his young looking wife, to another man…younger, vibrant and virile. This is a thought that can destroy the strongest of man!

Why not try to have a heart-to-heart discussion with him? Try to eliminate any psychological or otherwise serious problems bothering or troubling his mind. Let him open up to you.

An average man enjoys sex! He is fascinated by boobs, the sight of which sends sexual signals to the brain, and sends a message to the two linesmen and one referee between his thighs…engorging it with blood. His imagination begins to run riot as his manhood nods here and there in preparation for entering that luscious forest of the babe.

I spoke with a medical doctor, who said: “Some BP drugs can cause weak erections or no erection at all! I will advise the man who is having weak erection because he’s taking any type of BP drugs to change his drugs. The man can only do this by consulting his doctor. I would have recommended a drug for him but I don’t have his medical history. It is better for him to go to a doctor who has his medical history.”

Sister, better rethink your stand on denying your husband, or you may just be sending him straight into the arms of another woman. And, believe me, a lot of babes out there are desperate! If you nag him and start denying him sex the few times his one eyed snake manages to open its eyes and nods in attention, you are just punishing yourself. Except you’re ready to walk out on your marriage or take up a lover, which you would later regret, anyway! If your nagging forces your man outside and he meets a babe that understands and decides to help him get over his sexual problem, you’re a goner!
Re: Weak Manhood And Drugs by oisehumen(m): 7:29am On Sep 14, 2010
This Article was culled from Nigerian Compass and written by Juliana Francis

(1) (Reply)

Five Friends...30 Year-photo-project...the 5 Year Photo Project / How Have You Fared Losing A Spouse 1 Month After Wedding? / I Need Your Help Regarding My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.