Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" (701 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Help!! I can't get over my Ex. I think of her everyday / My Girlfriend Wants To Go Out With Her EX: I Need Advice Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" by GalaxyTrends: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
A Nigerian Man has Taken to Intstagram to Write to a relationship Community Called (DEARRAL) Some Said he has not Repented, while others have something entirely different to say....and He Wrote:

"Mine is not a story but a confession and apology to my ex .

I am sorry, I know I have no justification but I am sorry .
I know I just walked away with no explanation I am sorry forgive me I love you and my son, I am that guy you have been chatting with on face book, I disguised myself with a different profile just to reach you and contribute to my sons life .

This is the story , before I met you I use to sleep with women for money and I happen to sleep with your mum, so as soon as you introduced me to her , I knew I have to let you go instead of come in between you both and I did not want u to abort my child . I am really sorry because walking away was the best thing at that moment .
I still love you and I have never stopped.

I saw your comment here and I decided to write to them so you can read it .
I love you.
Pls help me apologize to her, I know I am married now but I am willing to marry you and let her go .
I love you so much forgive me."

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE TRUE LIFE STORIES, HOOKUP/MATCH MAKING, COUNSELLING/RELATIONSHIP AND LIFE ADVICE, INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS GROWTH SERVICE, MONDAY CASH/AIRTIME GIVEAWAYS AND MUCH MORE
Re: Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" by GalaxyTrends: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" by GalaxyTrends: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019

Re: Man Apologizes To Ex "I Know I Am Married Now But I Am Willing To Marry You" by GalaxyTrends: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

[photos]: Toke Makinwa, Mercy Aigbe, Others Attend Ini Edo’s Birthday Party / How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / 5 Secret Way To Impress A Girl And Make Her Fall In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.