Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano (1246 Views)

I’m Ready To Return N50,000 Dowry - Ganduje’s Daughter Dissolves Marriage / Kano To Evacuate Almajiri Children / Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by 9jahotblog: 4:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Ganduje's daughter that married Ajimobi's son starts her own foundation to help children in Kano as her father prepares for second term . watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnP4hSPtc4
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by BarrElChapo(m): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2019
Y
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by scribble: 5:37am On Apr 13, 2019
tell your daddy stop stealong dollars.

ole buruku

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by jullidee2006: 5:50am On Apr 13, 2019
very good...
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by tribalistseun: 5:53am On Apr 13, 2019
What's the Ashawoo wearing? What an idiot, daughter of a thief

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by Preshy561(f): 6:11am On Apr 13, 2019
Idiotic renowned thieves.
Go and build school and good hospital with the stolen money and illegal gold mining.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by chriskosherbal(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2019
Politicians daughters are beginning to come to forfront to play side politics alongside thier Dad these days ..

Well is OK.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by lawman88(m): 8:04am On Apr 13, 2019
The best and only good empowerment for almajiri is to build schools and train them. G[b]iving them food, to me does not amount to empowerment because that will not take them out of the street [/b]

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by archangel1(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2019
9jahotblog:
Ganduje's daughter that married Ajimobi's son starts her own foundation to help children in Kano as her father prepares for second term . watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsnP4hSPtc4
detach her from her father. this is what is expected of the northern elites.
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by 9jahotblog: 8:10am On Apr 13, 2019
archangel1:
detach her from her father. this is what is expected of the northern elites.
yes. All the rich northern elites should invest much in education sector .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by BlackfireX: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2019
So she forgot about Ibadan almajiris ....

Bad daughter in law

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2019
The rate of almajiris in Kano is very alarming. You see them walking around with empty plates looking for food.
Remembered a time I went to a local restaurant to eat, as soon as I dropped my spoon to drink water these almajiri folks had already invaded my food.
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by Earthquake2: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Instead of building them schools she is giving them crumbs

Idiot
Re: Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano by 9jahotblog: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2019
Earthquake2:
Instead of building them schools she is giving them crumbs

Idiot
that's where they all got all wrong. I think the elite that's doing the needful is kwankwaso. I really applaud him with his scholarships he's offering the Kano State people worldwide. kudos to him.

(1) (Reply)

How Atiku Reacted To Sen. Abaribe's Emergence As Senate Minority Leader / When I Am Gone - Good Luck Jonathan / June 12 Annulment Will Haunt Me For The Rest Of My Life – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.