Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS (6579 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Ganduje's Daughter Starts Her Own Foundation To Help Almajiri Children In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 11:08am On Mar 10, 2020
"Dont @ me"- Kano state governor, Abdullahi Ganduje's daughter, Fatima writes after trolls stormed her page to attack her following Sanusi's dethronement.

Fatima who is one of the daughters of the governor, is married to Idris Ajimobi, son of former Oyo state governor, Abiola Ajimobi.

See More Conversations https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/trolls-stormed-gandujes-daughter-fatima.html

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by cRobo: 11:10am On Mar 10, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Munzy14(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2020
One thing is certain, Ganduje and Sanusi family have entered an everlasting battle.... grin

Politics sef..

8 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2020
If there's no justice for the people, let there be no peace for the govt.

9 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Darato: 11:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Battle line drawn

It's easy to overlook things when you are worried about finding a job. Always remember that a great resume is essential to your job search.

My name is Darato and I am a resume writer.
Contact me to write, revamp and polish your resume and cover letter.
Call 09057297849.
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 11:37am On Mar 10, 2020
shocked
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Tedpgrass: 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ganduje please pay all your contractors..
18 months post-project completion and still nothing..

Prancing around and commissioning roads and other finished projects that are yet to be paid off fully..

Families are suffering, bankrupted , you are smiling..

Shake my head..

SLS.. Still watching the space b4 making comments

4 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by chozzy: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2020

Ganduje is a dirty smelly thief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Ologundudu2020: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Watching
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
C'mon, she wasn't the person that banished Sanusi nau! Why should they take their grievances out on her? For fvcksakes!!!

1 Like

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
justnock:
C'mon, she wasn't the person that banished Sanusi nau! Why should they take their grievances out on her? For fvcksakes!!!

She did not abuse the lady but told her to send a message to her dad.

6 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by BlackfireX: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Stupid troll , if they fish her out now, they will say gandoje is wicked
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

She did not abuse the lady but told her to send a message to her dad.

She is wise

2 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

Emiliano Zapatano

1 Like

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
If only Buhari was sincere in fighting corruption... He wouldn't have defended Gandollar ....

Buhari is a failure
Ganduje is a joke

4 Likes

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Make I go add my own.
I dey com
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Roon9(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
It was just one misguided fellow
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Lovelive: 3:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
Awol1:

Perfect
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Millenniumlady(f): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
This and more she'll be getting when her father behaves silly
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Now that Emir Sanusi is in the eye of the storm, Can he lent his young Liberian wife to me for the main time??

She just can't be wasting that Kp...us like that??
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by vfrhbefvrhbed: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by iammo(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
cool

I pity this Fatima babe walai... Her father is Ganduje and her Father in -law is Abiola Ajimobi Mr Constituited nononse authority... the Fatima girl seem sweet and nice to be involved in the storborness of her father and that of the Ajimobi's.. even her husband Ajimobi's son is a crazy dude that can spen all day online insulting trolls

1 Like

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by pbethel: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Whatever u sow, u will reap.
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Ruthsina: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website.

I'm not presenting an opportunity to sit at home and do nothing while your money doubles. Believe me, that's a very big scam.

So instead I'm teaching you a way to earn more at your free time and stop depending on your monthly salary alone.

You can start today with a one time registration fee of N2,500 and begin your journey to earning legitly online.

Remember, you can't keep doing same thing everyday and expect different results, you must take a step.

I know a lot people will skip this but for those who are serious about changing their financial status, you can text me or WhatsApp for further information

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by sapientia(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2020
One person is now trolls?

1 Like

Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by agbangam: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Trolls Stormed Ganduje's Daughter, Fatima Social Media Page, Blasts Her. PHOTOS by Susu888(m): 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nigerians and trolling undecided, why should a child be held responsible for his or her fathers actions? Make una reason small na sad put yourself in their shoes.... is it fair blaming you for your father's actions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Anambra Tops List Of 10 Most Developed States In Nigeria / 2023: Igbo-Etiti Youths Drum Support For Gov. Ugwuanyi, Mbah, Others / Speaker Abbas Sad Over Death Of 104 In Kwara Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.