Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? (3191 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 11:10am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Emperor Imes is one emperor coming in nearest future who will clear misconceptions on Islam and teach people true Islam.

He is coming as a glory to Muslims and as a guide and mercy to non Muslims.

He is someone whose works will cause Islam to be portrayed in it true, mindblowing and wonderful that will cause many people to enter Islam

He is coming to show the world that what the Kuffar think they only can do or acheive of civilization, development etc, that the Muslims can do it to, using the perfect Law Sharee'ah as the guide and they will acheive all of that even in a better, unaldulterated/uncorrupted and more fulfilling form.

He is coming to disprove the obnoxious notion of people who say that Islam is primitive and not good for development in this age and he will acheive so much with Islam that even the Kuffar cannot acheive

He is coming to solidify the true, unperverted legacy of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and many people who hate this Master will come to love him.

And he is coming to unite Muslims and make them powerful and prepared for the events that will happen when Imam Mahdi comes and one of our other Masters, Prophet Isa (Jesus)

Nuff said! That is Emperor Imes.

We await his coming with joy grin

Is he the Mahdi?
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Tell the jews that ...im not a Jew, I'm a Christian tongue
So your god once ran a cult and was useless undecided
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Xinzu: 11:18am On Apr 13, 2019
luvmijeje:
Kanu have threatened every other Nigerians, nobody has ever called him a Christian terrorist. Nobody has ever accused CAN. Hatred will kill you.

Because Kanu is not a Christian, so STFU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 11:19am On Apr 13, 2019
tartar9:

So your god once ran a cult and was useless undecided

Ask me about Christianity, ask the jews about Judaism, I'm asking you a Muslim about Islam grin grin
I dare you to answer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Is he the Mahdi?
Never!
Emperor Imes is coming before the Mahdi and is coming from amongst the blacks
Imam Mahdi is coming later after him and is coming from amongst the Arabs
But the time between the coming of the two of them will likely not be very much
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Never!

Emperor Imes is coming before the Mahdi and is coming from amongst the blacks

Imam Mahdi is coming later after him and is coming from amongst the Arabs

But the time between the coming of the two of them will likely not be very much

If he is black the Arabs will start another religion grin

They hate you guys like feces cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod, go ask the guy who threatened her
why are the muslims here even responding to the op
hate Islam all you want, you can't conquer it, it'll only conquer you
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:

Oga answer to the issue at hand, who your Islam wan conquer?
Abeg tell us why a person must be killed because he leaves your religion... Period

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

If he is black the Arabs will start another religion grin

They hate you guys like feces cry

What you have just said further proves my point

U see...

the people from whom you perceive Islam are not representing true Islam

Arabs who are true Muslims will never forsake their black brothers

During the time of Muhammad, Bilal, a black man was one of the closest and most beloved of companions to the Prophet and he was even made the caller to prayer, such a honourable position.

The Prophet himself said that whoever is eligible to become our leader even if he is black with somewhat distorted or disfigured form, we should accept him as leader

This is true Islam

so i tell u, if there are Muslims (Arabs) that are like you said, then they are not representing true Islam and that therefore proves my point that the true Islam is in obscurity to many and perverted version is what is perceived by many.

Well, thanks for this point u raised but can yoy kindlt substantiate ur claim with evidence so I can learn.

Thanks grin
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Earthquake2: 11:58am On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:

Spoken like a true Islamic terrorist

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
luvmijeje:
Kanu have threatened every other Nigerians, nobody has ever called him a Christian terrorist. Nobody has ever accused CAN. Hatred will kill you.
Kanu didn't threaten Nigerians in the name of christianity or because they are Muslims!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Kanu didn't threaten Nigerians in the name of christianity or because they are Muslims!!

Are you minding him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:

Have sense and face the issue squarely!!
He threatened her in the name/because of his islamic beliefs...
It isn't a personal fued, it's backed up by his belief..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

What you have just said further proves my point

U see...

the people from whom you perceive Islam are not representing true Islam

Arabs who are true Muslims will never forsake their black brothers

During the time of Muhammad, Bilal, a black man was one of the closest and most beloved of companions to the Prophet and he was even made the caller to prayer, such a honourable position.

The Prophet himself said that whoever is eligible to become our leader even if he is black with somewhat distorted or disfigured form, we should accept him as leader

This is true Islam

so i tell u, if there are Muslims (Arabs) that are like you said, then they are not representing true Islam and that therefore proves my point that the true Islam is in obscurity to many and perverted version is what is perceived by many.

Well, thanks for this point u raised but can yoy kindlt substantiate ur claim with evidence so I can learn.

Thanks grin
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php%3Ftopic%3D4518.0%3Bwap2&ved=2ahUKEwjLhaPo9szhAhXN5eAKHYwOCtgQFjAGegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2bsLs0F2zOSjxQNXjjI0DQ
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
if you guys have your minds made up on this issue, then why do you need muslims to speak?

Islam is a belief separate from christianity, what concern of yours is it what Islam dictates?

If you learn about Islam and then reject it, move on and pass, or are you just insecure about your faith and that's why you aggress against Islam?

my advice, promote your own faith and if you're seeking knowledge on anything Islam, go to the Islam section and be taught.
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php%3Ftopic%3D4518.0%3Bwap2&ved=2ahUKEwjLhaPo9szhAhXN5eAKHYwOCtgQFjAGegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw2bsLs0F2zOSjxQNXjjI0DQ

Thanks for the info man

But do you have more?

I want to be sure and want to learn more.

Or perhaps there is something you can refer me to where I can get more information about this matter
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:
if you guys have your minds made up on this issue, then why do you need muslims to speak?

Islam is a belief separate from christianity, what concern of yours is it what Islam dictates?

If you learn about Islam and then reject it, move on and pass, or are you just insecure about your faith and that's why you aggress against Islam?

my advice, promote your own faith and if you're seeking knowledge on anything Islam, go to the Islam section and be taught.
Your statement makes me laugh gringrin
We are addressing this issue because both Muslims and Christians live in Nigeria and beliefs like this has the tendency to affect both of us and even ensue dissensions between us...
We aren't into what "Islam dictates" except it has potential to set The Nation in chaos!!
You are the one sounding insecure, if you feel truly "secure" about your faith then Address the issue instead of trowing tantrums...
And if you feel proud about your beliefs then happily teach those who have little knowledge of it when you feel they have a wrong perception about it!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
raise this question in the Islam section for answers

The custodian of Islam is Allah, muslims are merely adherents, insecurity on my part doesn't exist

Have a nice day
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for the info man

But do you have more?

I want to be sure and want to learn more.

Or perhaps there is something you can refer me to where I can get more information about this matter

They are plenty.... Consult google
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Your statement makes me laugh gringrin
We are addressing this issue because both Muslims and Christians live in Nigeria and beliefs like this has the tendency to affect both of us and even ensue dissensions between us...
We aren't into what "Islam dictates" except it has potential to set The Nation in chaos!!
You are the one sounding insecure, if you feel truly "secure" about your faith then Address the issue instead of trowing tantrums...
And if you feel proud about your beliefs then happily teach those who have little knowledge of it when you feel they have a wrong perception about it!!

You schooled him well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Earthquake2: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:
raise this question in the Islam section for answers

The custodian of Islam is Allah, muslims are merely adherents, insecurity on my part doesn't exist

Have a nice day

You must be a zombie if you can't answer simple question about your religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Arysexy(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:

You mean what concerns us if Muslims kill people that left Islam? Like seriously? WTF! Terrorist spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Emperor Imes is one emperor coming in nearest future who will clear misconceptions on Islam and teach people true Islam.

He is coming as a glory to Muslims and as a guide and mercy to non Muslims.

He is someone whose works will cause Islam to be portrayed in its true, mindblowing and wonderful form that will cause many people to enter Islam

He is coming to show the world that what the Kuffar think they only can do or acheive of civilization, development etc, that the Muslims can do it to, using the perfect Law Sharee'ah as the guide and they will acheive all of that even in a better, unaldulterated/uncorrupted and more fulfilling form.

He is coming to disprove the obnoxious notion of people who say that Islam is primitive and not good for development in this age and he will acheive so much with Islam that even the Kuffar cannot acheive

He is coming to solidify the true, unperverted legacy of his master, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and many people who hate this Master will come to love him.

And he is coming to unite Muslims and make them powerful and prepared for the events that will happen when Imam Mahdi comes and one of our other Masters, Prophet Isa (Jesus)

Nuff said! That is Emperor Imes.

lol...these people are funny. anti Christ is the one you want next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:

You are suppose to be explaining things to people who don't know about Islam as you do.
Why would Islam support killing of potential Muslim converts? I ask because Kadaria is a potential muslim convert but some people are trying to kill her whereas those people aren't perfect or entirely born muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Ask me about Christianity, ask the jews about Judaism, I'm asking you a Muslim about Islam grin grin
I'm talking about your Yahweh and your bible here undecided
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

I'm talking about your Yahweh and the bible here undecided
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
tartar9:

I'm talking about your Yahweh and the bible here undecided

I'm a Christian and Yahweh didn't give Christians any such instructions...next!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by MightySparrow: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

You can see the primitive idiots we cohabit this country with ...i hate Islamic terrorists with a passion. O hope they either in hell
The kingdom of hell is in nigeria made by Muslims. Can't you see Islam rising? Darkness is gradually and steadily enveloping the earth by the hands of muslims to fulfil Isa. 60: 1 - 3.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by blessedvisky(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
Na wa oo. The only sensible Muslim comment on the issue is that oladimejiRufai who said he can't answer because he doesn't know up to a quarter of the Qur'an.
The rest Ayaaz and tartar9 especially kept beating about the bush and employing diversionary tactics.

The mods should move this to front page so everyone can learn how these people think and act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Arysexy:

You mean what concerns us if Muslims kill people that left Islam? Like seriously? WTF! Terrorist spotted

I'm happy we are all seeing how these people think... Smh angry

1 Like

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
blessedvisky:
Na wa oo. The only sensible Muslim comment on the issue is that oladimejiRufai who said he can't answer because he doesn't know up to a quarter of the Qur'an.
The rest Ayaaz and tartar9 especially kept beating about the bush and employing diversionary tactics.

The mods should move this to front page so everyone can learn how these people think and act.
Same mods who allowed only muslims comment on the thread reporting the threat abi?
They have been handicapped by Seun. He has given in to the usual threats of chaos by muslims. How can you allow a set of people who believe they are obeying a supreme being by killing people who stop sharing their unexplainable and incomprehensible beliefs freedom to post things unopposed on a public forum? This is crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by AlBaqir(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:
Cc Itsmeaboki, fulanmafia, buhariadvocate please help me mention other Muslims here...they must take a stand and condemn this lunatic or side with him and his satanic ideology. Time to know what nairaland Muslims think of the satanic injunction to kill people who convert from islam
Cc... Maclatunji, tatabu , lukgaf, abuubayy1, albaqir

First, the guy is on his own. He is no scholar or an official representative of Islam or Muslim worldwide. So I wonder why his foolish comment will be taken upon Nigerian Muslims at large. Kadiria is free to choose whatever religion she feels okay with.

Second, it is no doubt issue of apostasy is a serious and dangerous religious controversy and misunderstanding. Many people have been put to death as a result of faith switch due to various scholars declaration.

In general, Quran strongly declares, "No compulsion in religion" (Q. 2 verse 256) and there is a clear fact that the Prophet of Islam NEVER EVER killed anyone for switching faith. For a fact, one or two of his companions converted to Christianity in Abyssinian.

On the other hand, Islam allows punishment for apostatsy: The unanimous agreement of Muslim scholars is punishment (ranging from exile to killing) of an apostate who continue to destrupt and harm the peace of his original faith. Note: Not just any apostate.

If this is weird in anybody's view, then, I ask:

1. What's the western world's punishment for treason? It is death.

2. Here's bible: Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

# Interestingly, only Islam preaches religious pluralism. I say it again, only Islam preaches Religious Pluralism. No other religion does. Neither Jewish nor Christianity.

Here's Quran:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 62:

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."

Which other religion preach this in the world?

Bottom line, Islam did not order or command that people should be killed for being apostate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keyamo Mocks PDP As South Africa Announces Winner Of Presidential Election / Buhari's Integrity Is As Clean As Tinubu's Teeth : Reno Omokiri. (Pic) / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.