Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? (3190 Views)

Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation / It is An Honour To Be Despised By Fools - Kadaria Ahmed.. Nigerians React / "Nasir El-Rufai Is My Brother" - Kadaria Ahmed Says In An Old Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by tartar9(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
bastardmod:

I'm a Christian and Yahweh didn't give Christians any such instructions...next!
But at least you agree he onced gave it out,and since you likened such instructions to cultism and uselessness,does it mean Yahweh was once a cultist and useless...Yes or No?
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by DamolaIbrahim: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
This our Muslim religion sef. I still dey look am with one kain eye.

I go soon change my name to Demola Abraham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by AlBaqir(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:
This our Muslim religion sef. I still dey look am with one kain eye.

I go soon change my name to Demola Abraham.

That's ignorance at its peak. Study Islam and not Muslim and do not be away by the media propaganda.
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
If the issue is as to whether the guy was right in saying Kadaria should be killed, then he was wrong because she's been proven to be muslim and he's guilty of bearing false witness.

Positions differ as to whether death is the ruling for apostasy or not and there are arguments supporting the varying positions

Apostasy can only be deliberated upon by an Islamic authority, a properly constituted one and not by laymen

Islam is made up of vast scholarly, literary works and trying to reduce serious issues to just a matter of black and white is foolish

Non muslims should keep off Islamic issues because they clearly have no idea what they're engaging in...either that or they seek scholarly Islamic opinions, which is why i kept on referring to the Islam section or credible Islamic websites or sources

To all Islam haters, you hate yourselves not Islam

I'll not be replying anyone anymore...ASSALAM ALAIKUM
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
tartar9:

But at least you agree he onced gave it out,and since you likened such instructions to cultism and uselessness,does it mean Yahweh was once a cultist and useless...Yes or No?

Yahweh NEVER gave Christians these instructions, direct your inquiries on that subject to jews
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by bastardmod: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
AlBaqir:

First, the guy is on his own. He is no scholar or an official representative of Islam or Muslim worldwide. So I wonder why his foolish comment will be taken upon Nigerian Muslims at large. Kadiria is free to choose whatever religion she feels okay with.

Second, it is no doubt issue of apostasy is a serious and dangerous religious controversy and misunderstanding. Many people have been put to death as a result of faith switch due to various scholars declaration.

In general, Quran strongly declares, "No compulsion in religion" (Q. 2 verse 256) and there is a clear fact that the Prophet of Islam NEVER EVER killed anyone for switching faith. For a fact, one or two of his companions converted to Christianity in Abyssinian.

On the other hand, Islam allows punishment for apostatsy: The unanimous agreement of Muslim scholars is punishment (ranging from exile to killing) of an apostate who continue to destrupt and harm the peace of his original faith. Note: Not just any apostate.

If this is weird in anybody's view, then, I ask:

1. What's the western world's punishment for treason? It is death.

2. Here's bible: Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

# Interestingly, only Islam preaches religious pluralism. I say it again, only Islam preaches Religious Pluralism. No other religion does. Neither Jewish nor Christianity.

Here's Quran:

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 62:

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve."

Which other religion preach this in the world?

Bottom line, Islam did not order or command that people should be killed for being apostate.

Thanks for this response.....
Now consider this....

Quran
Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected (Faith), and thus that you all become equal (like one another). So take not Auliya' (protectors or friends) from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allah (to Muhammad). But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:
raise this question in the Islam section for answers

The custodian of Islam is Allah, muslims are merely adherents, insecurity on my part doesn't exist

Have a nice day
If you don't know about Islam much and just an adherent, how then do you justify your actions or preach Islam to non-muslims?
Do you even know what the word "custodian" means? How can you adhere to something you don't understand? Dumb post you have .
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ayaaz:
If the issue is as to whether the guy was right in saying Kadaria should be killed, then he was wrong because she's been proven to be muslim and he's guilty of bearing false witness.

Positions differ as to whether death is the ruling for apostasy or not and there are arguments supporting the varying positions

Apostasy can only be deliberated upon by an Islamic authority, a properly constituted one and not by laymen

Islam is made up of vast scholarly, literary works and trying to reduce serious issues to just a matter of black and white is foolish

Non muslims should keep off Islamic issues because they clearly have no idea what they're engaging in...either that or they seek scholarly Islamic opinions, which is why i kept on referring to the Islam section or credible Islamic websites or sources

To all Islam haters, you hate yourselves not Islam

I'll not be replying anyone anymore...ASSALAM ALAIKUM
So Islam is incomprehensible and adherent just practice what some scholarly folks tell them the Quran is saying?
That's sophisticated zombiism. After blackmailing and threatening a Christian into Islam you now say the guy was just baring falsr witness.
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by CodeTemplar: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
AlBaqir:

2. Here's bible: Chronicles 15:13 "All who would not seek the LORD, the God of Israel, were to be put to death, whether small or great, man or woman."

1. Put to death by who?
2. Which kind of death? I ask because there is partial death or spiritual death and there is also physical death that leads to burial.

Your understanding of the bible is still at baby level from what I am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 14, 2019
bastardmod:

They are plenty.... Consult google

so sorry

with your knowledge about the situation

Do u think it is safer for someone to invest here in Africa as a black man than to go to the Arab world if one wants to make it big?
Re: So A Muslim Threatened To Kill Kadaria? by Oldsilver: 3:07am On Apr 14, 2019
bastardmod:
A Muslim terrorist who should be in jail threatened to kill a journalist because he feels she converted to Christianity?

What a shame.

Where is the useless MURIC?

these are the Boko Haram moles amongst us.

Where is the dss, police, ?

Where is buhari?

Oh I forgot, they support the hopeless terrorist ideology of Islamic extremists.

I soooooo thank God I'm a Christian.

If you are a Muslim I dare you to condemn the bastard threatening Kadaria... If you don't, you are a Boko Haram member in waiting.
useless rants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court In Ghana Has Seized Properties Belonging To Glo Mobile / Lekki Massacre: More Video Emerge From Survivors / Abakaliki Capital Of Ebonyi State In Total Lockdown As IPOB shamed Dave Umahi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.