Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,440 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning (14222 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Choosing The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Revolva(m): 11:10am On Apr 13, 2019
Each year the technology contributes to the day-to-day functionality in order to make life easier for people. The vacuum cleaner is an example, it has come to help the lives of those who venture into domestic activities.

In the old days, around the 19th century, the vacuum cleaner was created to help people get rid of dust in a practical and quick way, but at the time it was a big expensive item, impractical and without many consumers. So it was necessary to adapt and improve the value, practicality and usability of the product so that everyone wanted to buy it. You can clean your home with cheap yet effective appliances like vacuum.

The companies have adapted and improved, creating various models, sizes and functionalities, to please anyone. Check out the advantages of using the vacuum cleaner in cleaning your home, rather than the conventional broom.

Advantages of the vacuum cleaner:

Only those who live in the day-to-day run know how difficult it is to take a few hours to organize the house and clean it. Therefore, the vacuum cleaner has become an important and often necessary ally. One of the biggest advantages of using the vacuum cleaner is the speed with which the person can clean the house or any other environment that he wants. If you spend hours of your day sweeping the house and trying to get all the dust off the floor, investing in an appliance like the best cheap vacuum cleaner for house cleaning is a great option. Because it greatly reduces House Cleaning time and helps keep the environment clean without too much effort.

Avoid allergies

People with allergies suffer from simple housekeeping if they use the broom. That’s because the dust ends up being reallocated rather than withdrawn, often even back to the place. Many people even develop rhinitis and other respiratory allergies over time because of the often exposed dust. The use of a vacuum cleaner, totally extract the dust and in addition it avoids the direct contact with the people, since it has a reservoir that leaves the accumulated dust there. You will find Cheap Vacuum Cleaners on the market.

Ergonomics

Nowadays it is not enough to work or perform a task, it has to be done in a safe way for health. Ergonomics is the optimization of working conditions, making life easier by some method or technology. The use of vacuum cleaner to clean the house does just that, making manual work easier. The most modern devices have an ergonomic technology, which allows you to reach narrow and low places without much effort.

Cleaning of sofas and upholstery

Another very good advantage of Vacuum Cleaners in budget is that with them it is possible to carry out cleaning maintenance on upholstery and sofas, and even the car .

First perform a specialized House Cleaning, and then to keep the environment clean use the vacuum cleaner at least once a week.

http://giditechlab.com/advantages-of-using-the-vacuum-cleaner-for-house-cleaning/

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by philips007(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow. Its another weekend FTC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Lincoln275(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Apocalypse12: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by landmark86: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Oh!!!

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Heyzee5: 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Okay.

Check my signature to make legit income online.
Thank me later. wink
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by sykeng(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
also good in eliminating creepy animals such as ants, termite etc.

5 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Isuachrist: 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thanks for the vacuum cleaner. Nigeria shall be better.

For those that can use their phone and get an app,. this is for you... (no chit chat nonsense pls)

Join us tonight, copy and paste money making using my e-formula.
Leann more -https://www.nairaland.com/5131979/cant-copy-paste-simple-free#77505815

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by WIZDOM081(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Lorechino(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
make I follow drag land joor
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by femi4: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Vacuum cleaner for people without light

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by banio: 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
femi4:

Bad guys
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by lyriclekidd(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
femi4:

Lol grin

Don't forget to contact us if you got that giftcards and bitcoin. Contact on signature.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Blabbermouth: 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
OK
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Pavore9: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
With irregular or non existent power supply? angry

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Offpoint: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
If my house is not swept with a broom it feels like it's not clean, it feels like something is missing. Broom to me is a culture.

If I catch my wife using vacuum and washing machine I'll divorce her.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by JustNiyi2(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yes
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by YADNUS11: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
we too the like onyibo things, if we invented broom we can improve on it.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
A major disadvantage is the non availability of power supply and high cost of fuel in Nigeria. With the scarcity of Petrol Motor Spirit (PMS) in many states, it would be difficult to use such gadget.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Legendguru: 3:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
good
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Millz404(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Over here what we use is aziza and mob

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Nobodyperson: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
With what light?

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
I can attest to its dust-removing properties.
Other than that I prefer using brooms because of their ubiquity.
Also, in a house without rugs a vacuum cleaner is completely useless.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by uuzba(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
My house is dirty.
So I go to purchase a generator of N150,000
Then purchase petrol.
The gen gives fault. So I get a man to fix it.
Later, I purchase solar panels, batteries and an inverter system total cost N1,100,000
I purchase a 10kva staliliser of N100,000 for the whole house so that NEPA does surprise me with useless voltages.
-
Now, I go and purchase the vacuum cleaner to dust my house.

The other man that purchased N500 broom and packer and swept his house, what advantage do
I have over him apart from wasting N2,000,000 worth of electrical equipment because I want to sweep my parlour?
-
Some people need to be sent Guinea to Bissau.

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by clems88(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
It is much needed at Aso rock to evacuate every buhari and other unwanted elements at the state house angry

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by tonyx4x44(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
meobizy:
I can attest to its dust removing properties.
Other than that I prefer using brooms because of their ubiquity.
Also, in a house without rugs a vacuum cleaner is completely useless.

How so?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Techwriter: 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Good
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by meobizy(f): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
tonyx4x44:

How so?
They were created to ‘sweep’ rugs without generating dust.
My house is tiled from living room to balconies, there is no point buying a vacuum cleaner.
If someone shows me how to use it for tiled floors I’ll buy one in a heartbeat.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by uuzba(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pavore9:
With irregular or non existent power supply? angry
Apart from
like, Quote, Report options, there should also be a Kpoze! option to Kpoze the OP's ogo!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do High-status Career Women Seem To Have Problems With Their Marriage? / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.