Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning (14247 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Choosing The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Your Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by midnighter(f): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
Our houses usually have tiles to prevent extra heat conduction

It is strange vacuuming a hard floor. Vacuum is good with carpeted floor or mats and rugs

I think we need a broom, bucket and mop

Or those cloth brooms with removable heads that collect dust

But op is right about using it for upholstery. Especially carseats that get so dusty angry

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Pavore9: 4:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
uuzba:

Apart from
like, Quote, Report options, there should also be a Kpoze! option to Kpoze the OP's ogo!

Funny! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Ubdavis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is that all
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Ubdavis(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is that all??
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by lomprico(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Millz404:
Over here what we use is aziza and mob

No be only mob, na crowd.

8 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by lomprico(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Y
uuzba:
My house is dirty.
So I go to purchase a generator of N150,000
Then purchase petrol.
The gen gives fault. So I get a man to fix it.
Later, I purchase solar panels, batteries and an inverter system total cost N1,100,000
I purchase a 10kva staliliser of N100,000 for the whole house so that NEPA does surprise me with useless voltages.
-
Now, I go and purchase the vacuum cleaner to dust my house.

The other man that purchased N500 broom and packer and swept his house, what advantage do
I have over him apart from wasting N2,000,000 worth of electrical equipment because I want to sweep my parlour?
-
Some people need to be sent Guinea to Bissau.

What u typed here is total crap. I think that guinea bissau is meant for you.

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by mosejesu(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Revolva:
Each year the technology contributes to the day-to-day functionality in order to make life easier for people. The vacuum cleaner is an example, it has come to help the lives of those who venture into domestic activities.

In the old days, around the 19th century, the vacuum cleaner was created to help people get rid of dust in a practical and quick way, but at the time it was a big expensive item, impractical and without many consumers. So it was necessary to adapt and improve the value, practicality and usability of the product so that everyone wanted to buy it. You can clean your home with cheap yet effective appliances like vacuum.

The companies have adapted and improved, creating various models, sizes and functionalities, to please anyone. Check out the advantages of using the vacuum cleaner in cleaning your home, rather than the conventional broom.

Advantages of the vacuum cleaner:

Only those who live in the day-to-day run know how difficult it is to take a few hours to organize the house and clean it. Therefore, the vacuum cleaner has become an important and often necessary ally. One of the biggest advantages of using the vacuum cleaner is the speed with which the person can clean the house or any other environment that he wants. If you spend hours of your day sweeping the house and trying to get all the dust off the floor, investing in an appliance like the best cheap vacuum cleaner for house cleaning is a great option. Because it greatly reduces House Cleaning time and helps keep the environment clean without too much effort.

Avoid allergies

People with allergies suffer from simple housekeeping if they use the broom. That’s because the dust ends up being reallocated rather than withdrawn, often even back to the place. Many people even develop rhinitis and other respiratory allergies over time because of the often exposed dust. The use of a vacuum cleaner, totally extract the dust and in addition it avoids the direct contact with the people, since it has a reservoir that leaves the accumulated dust there. You will find Cheap Vacuum Cleaners on the market.

Ergonomics

Nowadays it is not enough to work or perform a task, it has to be done in a safe way for health. Ergonomics is the optimization of working conditions, making life easier by some method or technology. The use of vacuum cleaner to clean the house does just that, making manual work easier. The most modern devices have an ergonomic technology, which allows you to reach narrow and low places without much effort.

Cleaning of sofas and upholstery

Another very good advantage of Vacuum Cleaners in budget is that with them it is possible to carry out cleaning maintenance on upholstery and sofas, and even the car .

First perform a specialized House Cleaning, and then to keep the environment clean use the vacuum cleaner at least once a week.

http://giditechlab.com/advantages-of-using-the-vacuum-cleaner-for-house-cleaning/

OK brp
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by uuzba(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
lomprico:
Y

What u typed here is total crap. I think that guinea bissau is meant for you.
What is crap there?
Nigerian youth watch TV and expect to live foreign lives here in Nigeria, without doing their ground work.
I just gave you real figures and examples of what it takes for a person in Nigeria today to have electricity in their home.

You are here promoting electronic equipment that you cannot manufacture.

The foreign countries that you see using all these equipment, they actually manufacture such equipment in their own industries.
-
This is why I said some people need to be sent to Guinea Bissau because their own reasoning/logic is of no use to their fellow Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by DisGuy: 3:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Offpoint:
If my house is not swept with a broom it feels like it's not clean, it feels like something is missing. Broom to me is a culture.

If I catch my wife using vacuum and washing machine I'll divorce her.

Gbam

If she use tap water for cooking instead of water from the well or stream abeg divorce her!

Our culture must be preserved!

6 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by tonyx4x44(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
meobizy:

They were created to ‘sweep’ rugs without generating dust.
My house is tiled from living room to balconies, there is no point buying a vacuum cleaner.
If someone shows me how to use it for tiled floors I’ll buy one in a heartbeat.

Same here, that's why I was asking. Sweeping everyday is really becoming a chore because I stay alone. Was looking into getting a vacuum before I saw your post
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by MikeLiuJutt: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2019
Finding the best bissel vacuums information that you need to purchase, maintain and or operate a vacuum cleaner can be difficult.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Nescafe05: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
Maybe you need a good vacuum cleaner? The brush is unlikely to help you, it can damage the carpet. My favorite dog lives in my house - Mary. She has short hair and spreads throughout the house. When I ran into this problem, I decided to buy a new vacuum cleaner. On the site https://cleanersexpert.com/vacmaster-vwm510-review/ I reviewed a review of one of the vacuum cleaners, the Shark Navigator Professional, which was developed specifically for such tasks.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by damayfoli: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think a mop is an outdated tool for the home. It is better to use a vacuum cleaner, especially since there have long been vacuum cleaners specifically for hard floors. I use a Shark APEX vertical vacuum cleaner for myself, I bought it recently after I looked at it for information and specifications at https://devices4home.com/best-upright-vacuum/. The vacuum cleaner is very good, it greatly simplifies the process of cleaning the house and mopping.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Mopping: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
Are you the busy type?
Or
You are tired of house cleaning and you don't mind having a professional cleaner doing this for you at a very affordable fee?

Hire a professional cleaner for your home today for as low as N10,560/month

To get started, visit http:///mopping-it

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Mopping: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
tonyx4x44:

Same here, that's why I was asking. Sweeping everyday is really becoming a chore because I stay alone. Was looking into getting a vacuum before I saw your post

Hello,
You are tired of house cleaning and you don't mind having a professional cleaner doing this for you at a very affordable fee?
Hire a professional cleaner for your home today for as low as N10,560/month

To get started, visit http:///mopping-it

Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by gangbang86: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2019
also there are some vacuum cleaners that are also good for those who have long hair smiley
vacuum cleaners easily sucks up all the lost hair a person has smiley
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by Anabelle91: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
gangbang86:
also there are some vacuum cleaners that are also good for those who have long hair smiley
vacuum cleaners easily sucks up all the lost hair a person has smiley
definitely for me. I personally usually buy vacuums for stairs. I prefer them as they're usually portable and easy to use and clean. Moreover, I guess, they're even more powerful than usual ones as are used for achieving every corner, every fold and crease. I've bought Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe as it has HEPA filter, which is important for me. I discovered this variant owing to to the article providing info on best vacuum for stairs. There is a detailed research of every product and all features you should know. So, it helped me a lot to choose a suitable option.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by davidblack007(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Anabelle91:

definitely for me. I personally usually buy vacuums for stairs. I prefer them as they're usually portable and easy to use and clean. Moreover, I guess, they're even more powerful than usual ones as are used for achieving every corner, every fold and crease. I've bought Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe as it has HEPA filter, which is important for me. I discovered this variant owing to to the article providing info on best vacuum for stairs. There is a detailed research of every product and all features you should know. So, it helped me a lot to choose a suitable option.
Thanks! That's exactly what I was searching for as my roomba broke down.
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by RickeyHoyt: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
If you are vacuuming your floor and carpets as regular routine then there is no need to hire floor or carpet cleaners. Just do pressure washing once in a month with a disinfectant and everything will remain clean and hygiene
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by woodwhiz: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have been looking to buy vacuum for my lawn to remove the leaves for spring cleaning.Found some nice ones at https://vacuumpicker.com/leaf-vacuum-mulchers
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by sophiaava202: 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2021
I would recommend you to go with HWP10 https://heeswijkplein10.nl/
Re: Advantages Of Using The Vacuum Cleaner For House Cleaning by sophiaava202: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2021
I would recommend you to go with HWP10

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-wife Pays Divorce Settlement In Coins, Rice And Beans / Man In Court, Says Wife Must Refund N1.4 Million He Spent To Marry Her / Single Guys, How Do You Reply To "How Family?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.