Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp (59455 Views)

How To Know Who Blocked You On Whatsapp / How To Message Someone Who Has Blocked You On Whatsapp / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2019
Jayboi:

u can't even see his status in the first place. for u to see a status update that means both of u av ur contacts.
That is not true.
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by RZArecta2(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Nairaland has brought this same topic to front page more than fifty times over the years, if person block you, just move on with your life biko cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by ofiko123(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
airminem:
I want to be a police killer

Don't worry.. I will give you a gun..be rest assured.. Some AK47 and shiit..
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by airminem(f): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2019
ofiko123:

Don't worry.. I will give you a gun..be rest assured.. Some AK47 and shiit..
Starting with ur relatives
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by etrange: 10:03am On Apr 14, 2019
Lol... funny how everybody here is forming important and care-free.. grin

Human Nature.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by ofiko123(m): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2019
airminem:

Starting with ur relatives

undecided
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Isoduwa(m): 10:11am On Apr 14, 2019
airminem:
I want to be a police killer

Call Buhari
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Kay512: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2019
Except we're both chatting when it happened, there are chances I wouldn't even notice.
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by idonhammer: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2019
quincyshakur:
Oya post your own make we read.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by cardoctor(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2019
Who cares
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by sinator(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2019
If you block me that's your business

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31am On Apr 14, 2019
No time 4 nonsense Biko nu, no time 4 such b4 u block me self me Don delete ur line make u simply conditioned ur self to unnecessary prison of the mind....

Happy palm Sunday � all
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by alezzy13: 10:32am On Apr 14, 2019
Pls I have a somewhat naiive question. Is it possible to prevent certain contacts in your phone from knowing ur on WhatsApp?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by PotatoSalad(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2019
People using GB WhatsApp disable online notice, profile photo, second tick, blue tick and status view receipts.
Monitoring spirits.
You'll see someone with last seen since May 2018

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by PotatoSalad(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2019
alezzy13:
Pls I have a somewhat naiive question. Is it possible to prevent certain contacts in your phone from knowing ur on WhatsApp?
Yes, very simple. Don't be on WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by alezzy13: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Yes, very simple. Don't be on WhatsApp

The means not possible. I actually removed it because of this
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by AuroraB(f): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:
People using GB WhatsApp disable online notice, profile photo, second tick, blue tick and status view receipts.
Monitoring spirits.
You'll see someone with last seen since May 2018
No wonder! And I never thought of asking him why cheesy
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by cooljoe(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2019
All these for what? Biko, if u block me, fine and good. Life goes on. I've lost relatives who didn't even get to say goodbye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by bjtinz: 10:47am On Apr 14, 2019
alezzy13:

Get another phone for it
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by bjtinz: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
No time 4 nonsense Biko nu, no time 4 such b4 u block me self me Don delete ur line make u simply conditioned ur self to unnecessary prison of the mind....

Happy palm Sunday � all

Like seriously. I wonder when I see peeps going all hyper when they suspect they've been blocked, especially if na babe block them

Simply move on. No time for nansense

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by anonymouswhats: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by EmekaBlue(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
na for all these young boys wey dey pursue girls to use

1 Like

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by PotatoSalad(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
AuroraB:
No wonder! And I never thought of asking him why cheesy
Lol
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by poweredcom(m): 10:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Many oloshos don block me taya and I don guve a damm
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Donlexino(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You can't even see his status update if he doesn't have your number.
Guy who told you that? u go see am scatter.i have a number am monitoring on whatsap,i see her status and any recent updates
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2019
bjtinz:

Like seriously. I wonder when I see peeps going all hyper when they suspect they've been blocked, especially if na babe block them

Simply move on. No time for nansense

It's not abt bin brunt it just show how matured u are, just move on, besides we know how ladies even chat too, barely like to engage in conversation, a lady will type *lol* even Wen her face is like beans way sawa, in end u just get kk as a reply.... Odi egwu biko

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Unconquerable: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2019
What a topic. Who cares?
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by ogorwyne(f): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2019
If anyone blocks you, then let them go abeg. Going ahead to verify if you have been blocked is just going to hurt you.
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by Zaikon(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2019
sholikay:
if you block me ,i go move on.. who get time for nansense.. sad nice one anyway..

No mind somepipo block me i shun u not a must to chat with somepipo...
Re: How To Know When Someone Has Blocked You On WhatsApp by bamasite(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons FG Is Replacing BVN, Others With NIN / Checkout Best Phones Under 40,000 Naira In August 2017 / NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.