Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (55246 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by mytime24(f): 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Him market sell cheesy

No b like d other ones tongue
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by laughitall(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
There is poverty in the land

1 Like

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Here's me thinking out loud....did the president of Nigeria recognise any of those that 'trekked' for him?
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by oforjide: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Guyman is really a son of the soil.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by special19: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nigeria is doomed! What a height of mediocrity. Useless citizens, useless leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by felixray2010(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:
The height of mediocrity.

A community meeting over open drainages to celebrate a "Governor" for gifting a single sycophant an old used Corolla for trekking.

We sometimes really deserve the kind of leaders we get.

Guy, you get problem ooo
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

A community meeting over open drainages to celebrate a "Governor" for gifting a single sycophant an old used Corolla for trekking.

I tire oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Chai grin grin

This is funny mehn. Very backward people, they even gave him an award.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ThothHermes: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
What about the traffic warder that was ejected after he promised him heaven? undecided

I sympathize with this man already, because this accident tokunbo car might be the beginning of his problems. I pray he doesn't use all his savings on car repairs
NwaAmaikpe would be proud grin
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ThothHermes: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
RobbStark:

What is this one actually saying.
Rivers people are not worried, why are you pained.
You are total fool. No apologies.

Quotasystem is right. People get the leaders they deserve. You are not mentally equipped to understand this though.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nice one and congrats to the man. Buhari thought he is the only person who has people that can trek for him
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Alaska90(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
This country is cursed...

1 Like

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by specco(m): 10:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
What about the traffic warder that was ejected after he promised him heaven? undecided

I sympathize with this man already, because this accident tokunbo car might be the beginning of his problems. I pray he doesn't use all his savings on car repairs
LOAD OF RUBBISH. COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON. Get sense.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by KingSango(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fly ride for his first car

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
People that trekked for bubu will be very jealous right now. I heard one of them leg don dey swell up.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by seunayeni(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations my dear brother...Oya , Taxify sharp sharp smiley
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by tomtos88(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
Dianme:
Locate, Monitor & Control your vehicle 24/7 with your phone, tablet & PC.

Protect your vehicles with the latest, advanced and effective technology and experience peace of mind by knowing the real time location of your vehicle at all time.

Listen to voice conversation going on in your vehicle remotely from your phone in real time and plan your next move irrespective of the distance.

Take 100% control of your car at all time. Stop and Resume your car engine from anywhere you are when neccessary.

FOR CAR TRACKER INSTALLATION IN ABUJA, LAGOS, PORTHERCOURT, OWERRI,ILORIN, KOGI, BENIN CITY. PRICE IS #35.000..INSTALLTION TAKES LESS THAN 30 MINUTES.. 0-8-0-6-6-8-0-4-6-2-5

Scammer
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

And the Governor said, " this will be the last time you will ever trek on foot".

he will start trekking on car now cheesy

what do we call this occasion now?

celebrating a true trekker?
celebrating the trekker of the governor?
celebrating the trekker of the people?
celebrating the man who trekked for the governor?

undecided

omo see party o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Emmaskill(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lemme goan trekk for Gov. Okowa before anoda person take my shine... Dennis Osadebe's house here i come...
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by okpanachipeter: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2019
God bless the people's governor. Some who returned home zero after tecking for President Buhari will be regretting by now.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Fastecash: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
congratulations
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by efewizey(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

are u gay?
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:

My brother, I have not seen this level of backwardness before o.

How does this create economic opportunity for the thousands of unproductive youths from Rivers state?

Is Wike saying that every youth from Rivers state has to trek to the Government House to get any form of recognition by their own state?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
The man who trekked for Nyesom Wike after he was declared the winner of Rivers Guber Election, has been gifted a car by the Governor and also celebrated by his people as a hero.

Precious Umasoye Macforex was the first man who trekked from Ahoada To Port Harcourt Government House, Port Harcourt by foot in the history of Rivers State.

He was received by the Governor Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike - CON.

And the Governor said, " this will be the last time you will ever trek on foot".

He arrived with a brand new car as proof of what Wike said to him.

The people of Ward 4 came out in their mass to welcome & celebrate him at his residence as he also received an award from AHOADA MEDIA TEAM.

See Photos below.

>> https://grovenaija360.com/gov-wike-gifts-man-who-trekked-for-him-a-car-celebrated-by-his-people-photos/
now I know buhari is nt a human being,am sure you guy still remembered the idiot that treck from Lagos to abuja when buhari won in 2015,mumu buhari did nt give him anything o,
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by fran6co(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
SarkinYarki:
I hope jealous Ahoada youths don't shoot him soon
shutup ur mouth, such stuffs only happen in the land of afonjas
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by bionixs: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

na jealousy make you no get job since 11 years wey you graduated
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by bionixs: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
RobbStark:

What is this one actually saying.
Rivers people are not worried, why are you pained.
na afonja . e dey dem for blood
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ogubolokento(m): 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Not just car I know cash and fame too must be involve
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
Then they gifted him an old car
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by omohayek: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
Why are none of the people congratulating Wike for this "magnanimous" gesture not asking the basic question of how the governor financed his "gift"? Was it out of his own pocket (which raises the question of how he could afford to do so on his official salary), or - more likely - using Rivers state government funds? And if the latter, how can anyone justify spending government money in such a profligate manner when so many in the self-same state lack clean running water or even the well-maintained roads on which to comfortably drive such "gifts"? The crowning glory to all this inanity is that some are even silly enough to talk about "Afonjas" being "in pain" over such a brazen manifestation of misuse of state funds, as if there were anything to envy in being led by someone capable of such fiscal irresponsibility ...

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) / Ladies Join Topless Protest In Lagos #OurMumuDonDo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.