Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (55242 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by poseidon12: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Lucky dude. I guess this trekking thing has become the new way to hustle.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sydney17:
How did we get to this stage? where did we miss it as a Nation? SMH for my country
cheesy grin...we missed it when we gained Independence at the wrong time... making it the right thing done at the wrong time.....those who fought for our Independence fought for their own family and ethnical benefits..but look at where it's gotten us to....
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
QuotaSystem:
The height of mediocrity.

A community meeting over open drainages to celebrate a "Governor" for gifting a single sycophant an old used Corolla for trekking.

We sometimes really deserve the kind of leaders we get.

Walahi!!! All these politicians think they are doing us a favour with all this rubbish.... see the corolla sef not even sport

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by JOMAX: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Being Celebrated because he trekked. We celebrate mediocrity in this country
No work na ....wetin you say make we for do? Oya employ us now........we no go mediocrity again
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by dapillar: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2019
They see me rolling,,,,, they hating,,,,,,,
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ekaette1621: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2019
Star trek things loading
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Wow, look at their living conditions. Houses looking like they’ve been hit by bombs while the Governor lives in a mansion. Its all good I guess if one of them gets a car gift.

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 14, 2019
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 5:36am On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

A community meeting over open drainages to celebrate a "Governor" for gifting a single sycophant an old used Corolla for trekking.

Did buhari remember the people that trekked for him and the ones that drank black filthy sewage water and died?

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
What about the traffic warder that was ejected after he promised him heaven? undecided

I sympathize with this man already, because this accident tokunbo car might be the beginning of his problems. I pray he doesn't use all his savings on car repairs

Lolzzzzzzzz Wike wicked mouth! Ah ah
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by limeta(f): 7:05am On Apr 14, 2019
No body can fix the country
Every thing is black or done black
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by skales67(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2019
At least this trekker got something from the trekking unlike the one who trekked for one Mallam who got nothing at all. The guy even later regretted trekking for the mallam
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 7:28am On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

The kind of double standard wey your type dey exhibit for this forum cannot be seen anywhere in the world except here in Nigeria where we have idiotic pigs of buhari. Somebody in Bauchi state was seen in a very dirty drainage bathing himself with extremely dirty water just to celebrate buhari's rigging power, I did not see you condemning that kind of behavioural act.
By the way, why is it that your god buhari don't cherish or celebrate people that trekked for him??
Why is it that, people that trekked for buhari always met their Waterloo after doing the trekking instead of being celebrated??
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2019
ThothHermes:
You are total fool. No apologies.

Quotasystem is right. People get the leaders they deserve. You are not mentally equipped to understand this though.

People with low IQ rush to insult others.
I will not be dragged to your level.

Take care.
My major concern now is how to download the best quality for the GOThrones movie today Sunday not you or your whatever system you mentioned.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by gladisa7: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2019
they gave him ''Certificate of Trekking''.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ThothHermes: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
RobbStark:

People with low IQ rush to insult others.
I will not be dragged to your level.

Take care.
My major concern now is how to download the best quality for the GOThrones movie today Sunday not you or your whatever system you mentioned.

It's not a movie. Dullard. And technically it's tomorrow.

You see say you no sabi anything.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
What about the traffic warder that was ejected after he promised him heaven? undecided

I sympathize with this man already, because this accident tokunbo car might be the beginning of his problems. I pray he doesn't use all his savings on car repairs

Stop Hating. He can use the car for Uber or taxi or sell it anything. It's a plus to him..

Internet can deceive. He may be doing well. Dat he trekked for wike doesn't mean he is definitely poor
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Toseenlove: 8:51am On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Hahaha most times I pause for a seconds and think about the settings and behaviour of the people In this nation. I've come to conclusion A large percentage of people In this Nation are not Normal and not Fit to be call Human Being and There Is nothing that can be done to salvage the Epidemic. Generally I know Some Black Nation People have Skin Problem and Backward Mentality. But seems Nigeria people are Cursed forever and Ever with no glimpse of hope of ever getting It right!!! Sometimes I wonder If the Stench of the drainage doesn't smell to Them.

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by maasoap(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2019
wealthyhenry:

See Human beings o. Do bad they'll complain, do good same people will still complain.

Human beings can never be pleased. More reason why I don't live my life to please people. Its utter futility to do so...

Was that gathering really necessary?
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by Funmisurge(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Wise man, the guy don collect registration form.
Wike wey I know, no dey give something free to people just like that...
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 10:31am On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

No be small talk u just talk now. Nigeria Chaiiiii

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by lawdrigo: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Congratulations bro.. Good one by his Excellency Gov Wike... Ward Chairman Distinguish Senator Chijoke i see you bro..
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by iukpe: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
So what is the celebration about? Did he have to spend fuel money on posters, canopies and drinks?
Good one from the Governor for recognizing but people should learn to celebrate with family and friends. Communities should give.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by surevik(f): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Keep ur mouth shut jor
What do you expect the community to do, how else do u suggest they celebrate a gift weather used or new?
QuotaSystem:

Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
somebody should help me tell Don jazzy that i also trek for him o, but i dont know the road to his house that is why i turn back. pls retweet until Don jazzy sees this.
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

You are really a sadist

You don't know Umasoye yet you act like you know him, go to his fb page and dig you'll see he has worked so hard for wike over the years, he has always been friends with wike and a staunch pdp grassroot mobilizer in ahoada east lga. He decamped briefly to apc sometie last year because he was denied councilorship ticket in his ward but returned few months later in time for the elections, he isn't just being rewarded cos he trekked, he deserves that car................. its not a case of a dumb aboki trekking for buhari and getting nothing. Umasoye was just smart he knew if he trekked he would get a car.

That's the difference between aboki and a ph boy

Stop hating!
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Zombie brain

You think its buhari's trekkers

Bonbastic element!
Re: Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are really a sadist

You don't know Umasoye yet you act like you know him, go to his fb page and dig you'll see he has worked so hard for wike over the years, he has always been friends with wike and a staunch pdp grassroot mobilizer in ahoada east lga. He decamped briefly to apc sometie last year because he was denied councilorship ticket in his ward but returned few months later in time for the elections, he isn't just being rewarded cos he trekked, he deserves that car................. its not a case of a dumb aboki trekking for buhari and getting nothing. Umasoye was just smart he knew if he trekked he would get a car.

That's the difference between aboki and a ph boy

Stop hating!

Poverty mentality and basal bigotry will not allow you see the sense in my post like the sensible majority have.

You can salivate over crumbs all you want. I can't help you.

Stockholm Syndrome on fleek.

'You Will Die Before Mr President' Written On A Car In Abuja (Photo) / Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video)