Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it (21254 Views)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / Marrying Yoruba Woman Gave Me Political Advantage — Idimogu / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by 32Adamawa: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2019
This is another style of begging

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Not politically homogeneous, the SS leads the SE and the SE are disciples of the SS.

Politically, Igbos serve the SS, that's the truth.

Secondus, Wike, GEJ, even Asari, their servants are in the SE. Mention a politician in SE that the SS follows the way the SE serves the SS.

Quite daft.

IGBOS till today are not even following SE politicians, talk more of SS politicians.

Stop using ur sense backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2019
dongc:
why are people so stupid and myopic.you read two lines only and conclude..he said he would reflect on it..if the position would have direct influence on Nigerians and improve the lives of Nigerians he would give it a big thought[b] but hence he doubts that would happen and he would leave it at that...[/b]
Hilary Clinton worked for Obama at Secretary of state, Dr Ben Carson works for trump....as secretary of housing...there were all opponents...

U are the type of humans that believe everything they hear or see without asking questions
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
My brother, collect wherever Buhari offers and use it to better your life and those of your family.

We Igbos saw Moghalu and foolishly followed Atiku. We saw Apc and followed Pdp. Now, we want to collect Senate Presidency in APC and are making demands from Buhari.

Truth is as at today, Buhari holds the yam and knife, Igbos have absolutely NOTHING to bargain with. All we can do is beg and be hopeful Buhari has mercy on us.

No one should come and start telling me nonsense that Igbos don't need Buhari. Is it Atiku that would complete the 2nd Niger Bridge or fix SE roads? Isn't it the same Buhari we hate?

Igbos can't collectively bargain, only individual Igbos can cut deals. The problem is that it is Alaigbo that would suffer.

Afonja pls focus on using names like olaniyi or olabode.

And mind u, buhari isn't fixing SE roads or 2nd Niger bridge, rather buhari stopped the working going on in the 2nd Niger bridge immediately he was sworn-in in 2015

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by GavelSlam: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2019
Because he couldn't be president he shouldn't work with government?

You lot criticizing him are unbelievable.

No surprise majority of you are suffer heads.

Despicable lot.

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by luluman: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
MrMcJay:
See the person writing long manifestos and grammar. All he was looking for is a meal ticket. See him advertising his CV to Buhari.

I honestly pity those who supported this clown.

By the way, where is Olawepo Hashim? I hope he has applied for Tradermoni? grin

True talk. This is somebody we thought stands on his own for better naija.If APC had offered this one monet to step back off him for collect.
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by SirBunky85(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Not politically homogeneous, the SS leads the SE and the SE are disciples of the SS.

Secondus, Wike, GEJ, even Asari, their servants are in the SE. Mention a politician in SE that the SS follows the way the SE serves the SS.
if u are Igbo,I like ur submission cuz it's devoid of unnecessary emotions cum sentiments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by africanusvu(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
winkc[quote author=SincereBigot post=77527303]Na this one bash youths o.. imagine, after trying to convince nigerians not to vote buhari

This man knew he had no chance in winning the election yet they refused to form a coalition, this man na thief i swear, you knew your party had no structure and you contested a presidential election expecting the youths to vote for you, what if the population of the adults are more than the youths?

If you are reading this sir, i would love to remind you that you are a numskull and birdbrain for this statement

All politicians are the same and as long there are no capital punishment for politicians stealings then there is no hope[/quote.i cries and lost hope in this nation anytime i read coments such as this .most nig problens arnr the leaders but morrons like tou
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by MobilityExpress: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
No be only reflect on it, you will double pointer on it too, Mr FRSC reflector grin
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Ndycharly: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders

Please beware and report this person with the name... Arbitrage fixed bet and on twitter as @arbitragefixedbet. with this number.. +2349033886572 . It is full blown fraudulent account . My has just been scammed...
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by londoner: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
maybachmusic:
So after insulting the youth

He. Is now begging for appointment

Smh

Buhari insulted the youth openly and that same youth awarded him with yet another term in office.

The only genuine candidate for the good of Nigerian people is Sowore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by kernniejay(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:
My brother, collect wherever Buhari offers and use it to better your life and those of your family.

We Igbos saw Moghalu and foolishly followed Atiku. We saw Apc and followed Pdp. Now, we want to collect Senate Presidency in APC and are making demands from Buhari.

Truth is as at today, Buhari holds the yam and knife, Igbos have absolutely NOTHING to bargain with. All we can do is beg and be hopeful Buhari has mercy on us.

No one should come and start telling me nonsense that Igbos don't need Buhari. Is it Atiku that would complete the 2nd Niger Bridge or fix SE roads? Isn't it the same Buhari we hate?

Igbos can't collectively bargain, only individual Igbos can cut deals. The problem is that it is Alaigbo that would suffer.
Chimaokigwe, you are an igbo with distinction and very high level of intelligence. i wish other igbos can reason like you, it will do them a lot of good, rather than spitting hate speeches up and down. No wisdom in fighting a lost battle, buhari has won, the wise thing to do is to forget the defeat and move on. Atiku does not have any special thing to offer the igbos except to ride on their support with the help of Peter Obi to gain power. Atiku and Buhari are both abokis, their deputies wont change anything about them.
i doff my heart for your wisdom sir.

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by CioAngels(f): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Maghalu, you are begging for post which was why you contested knowing you will go nowhere. People thought you have integrity not knowing you are just one of those looking for cheap ways to steal Nigeria money. I can't wait to hear what the man I campaigned for (Sowore) will come out with. Durotoye, we are waiting to hear you own gimmicks. Can now see why they Nigeria does have credible youths, imagine these party.

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by MrFly(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
I knw ur type, u came to seek relevance to ride to 'political' success! las las ur moni don go down. An appointment will be a soothing relief

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by MrFly(m): 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
I knw ur type, u came to seek relevance to ride to 'political' success! las las ur moni don go down and an appointment will be a soothing relief
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by roygbiv01: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Then you still don't know who buhari is and what he stands for.
You can be one of his options my friend! Just go back to your business and forgot about that thought.

CEOwatazs:
If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment, I'll Reflect On It, Says Moghalu.

Kingsley Moghalu, presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria, says if he is offered a political appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari, he would reflect on it before taking a decision.

He has, however, announced his withdrawal from partisan politics.

Moghalu stated this in a chat with Arise News TV in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, on Friday.

Disclosing his next move, he said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called To Build A Nation (TBAN), which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.

The former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said: “I’ve decided to pretty much withdraw from partisan engagement at this time; the elections are over.

“We’re engaging on a non-partisan basis to a platform called To Build A Nation (TBAN), a citizens’ movement that will campaign for electoral reform and engage in voter education.

“Those are the two things this democracy needs if it is to survive.”

Asked if he would accept a political appointment in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, he said: “If such an appointment is offered, then you reflect on it and make a decision.”

The YPP Presidential candidate, endorsed by Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka in the build-up to the 2019 presidential election, came 14th with a total of 21,886 votes in the February 23 presidential election.

Disclosing his next move, he said he was now going to dedicate his time to a citizens’ movement called To Build A Nation (TBAN), which seeks to help in the development of Nigeria’s electoral process.

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by B1ak3: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Cletus77:

Easterners and SS are politically homogeneous so no one is splitting any votes..
U should ponder more on your yoruba Muslims and Christians divide

Stop trying to forge a divide where there is no single evidence of any. The yorubas seem to be more united than your kind. And there is no evidence what so ever to substantiate the nonsense you just typed

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by zoedew: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Here’s a politician who indeed is about service to the people.
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Boss13: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yemmysworld91:
how I wish u can be our president. If wishes were horses.....

He never wanted to be president. His campaign was a job seeking opportunity for him

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by nwadiuko1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

says a yoruba man with fake igbo profile....

2 Likes

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Charly68: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
You must accept it to contribute to the development of the country my brother..You have the brain,you only need a platform to proof your worth .

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Legendguru: 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
really
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by CEOwatazs: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
CEOwatazs:
If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment, I'll Reflect On It, Says Moghalu.

Kingsley Moghalu, presidential candidate of the Young Progressives Party (YPP) in the 2019 presidential election in Nigeria, says if he is offered a political appointment by President Muhammadu Buhari, he would reflect on it before taking a decision.

He has, however, announced his withdrawal from partisan politics.

Moghalu stated this in a chat with Arise News TV in Abuja, Nigeria’s capital, on Friday.

The former deputy governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said: “I’ve decided to pretty much withdraw from partisan engagement at this time; the elections are over.

“We’re engaging on a non-partisan basis to a platform called To Build A Nation (TBAN), a citizens’ movement that will campaign for electoral reform and engage in voter education.

“Those are the two things this democracy needs if it is to survive.”

Asked if he would accept a political appointment in President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, he said: “If such an appointment is offered, then you reflect on it and make a decision.”

The YPP Presidential candidate, endorsed by Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka in the build-up to the 2019 presidential election, came 14th with a total of 21,886 votes in the February 23 presidential election.

the mod dt push' dx to FP, God bless u.

2nd time am makin FP in a week. first tym itwas Las week Sunday den dx Sunday again.

I tink I shul wed sundays
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by marvel2011(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
ofiko123:
What is there to reflect about.. Accept or reject the offer.. I don't understand all these " reflect " wey people dey always talk..
Don't mind him. He was wants to use grammar and confuse himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by jrusky(m): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Was this Angulu or Manghulu one a s s hole was insulting me 2 days ago when I referred to This bollock as unserious and a cheap politician with no direction when he bashed Nigeria youths?

Look at a fool using the word reflect instead to say he is already applying for a position to lick Almanjiri disgusting shoes.

1 Like

Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Cletus77(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
B1ak3:

Stop trying to forge a divide where there is no single evidence of any. The yorubas seem to be more united than your kind. And there is no evidence what so ever to substantiate the nonsense you just typed
United?? Lol
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Chimaokigwe: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Quite daft.

IGBOS till today are not even following SE politicians, talk more of SS politicians.

Stop using ur sense backwards.

Yes.

Igbos follow SW politicians like Fayose, Adeleke and Northern politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal.

How many Igbos follow Ekweremadu? grin
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Yes.

Igbos follow SW politicians like Fayose, Adeleke and Northern politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku, Saraki and Tambuwal.

How many Igbos follow Ekweremadu? grin

Daft Afonja as always.
Re: Maghalu: If Buhari Offers Me Political Appointment I'll reflect on it by Yemmysworld91: 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
Boss13:

He never wanted to be president. His campaign was a job seeking opportunity for him
the heart of man... hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, Northern Governors Visit Enugu State Government After Nimbo Attack / Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / 7 APC Aspirants Step Down For Segun Abraham In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.