Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership (13726 Views)

Kogi 2019: PDP Cautions APC Against Ethnic Politics Ahead Of Kogi Guber Poll / PDP Adopts Plan B, Plans To Hijack Incoming NASS Leadership, Nabena / APC Leadership Crisis: Buhari Berated For 'Being Weak, Losing Grip' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Showbby28: 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
A former Governor of Abia State, now a Senator-elect for Abia North senatorial zone, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has called on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to wrap up issues concerning leadership of the Ninth Assembly in order to avoid division among the lawmakers.

Kalu expressed optimism that the APC leadership would listen to him and zone the Deputy Senate President position to the South East.

Kalu, who is also a former member of the House of Representatives, said that he will champion enactment of bills and other initiatives that will aid in revamping the economy.

The former Governor made this known when he spoke with journalists in Abuja at the end of the orientation programme for members of the Ninth Assembly.

Kalu said he was interested in the economy, adding that he would focus his interest on how it can be stimulated so as to increase the purchasing power of the citizen.

His said, “The Nigerian people will see me contributing to how to stimulate the economy.

“The economy is very important to me. We need to put the economy on the right path so that people will get money to spend and be good citizens.

“We are going to work hand-in-hand with the executive to see how we can put bills that will stimulate the economy and make the private sector to be strong.”

On his aspiration to be the next Deputy Senate President, Kalu added,

“I don’t want the party to start having divisions in the National Assembly. I want us to wrap up this business.

“I want us to speak in one voice in the National Assembly.

“I have enormous respect for the leadership of the country and the leadership of the party,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/14/nass-leadership-orji-kalu-cautions-apc-leadership/

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by osemoses1234(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hh
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
What of his EFCC Case?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Denikayan: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
The political Aristotle of South-East has spoken

4 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by donplatinum: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ohhh sorry

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by bluecircle470: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Learn from what befall Saraki you idiots!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by ainas247: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy let hope the will listen,

do you want to rank your business on Google
check the result
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by smoothlips(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Story

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
What of his EFCC Case?
his corrupt cases and sins has been forgiving since he joined the Apc Buhari saints.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by tstx(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Heavyweights

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Nistfrank(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
they are just after their pocket
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Kayceenaz(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Denikayan:

4 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by MaiGemu: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Seun and lala should be deleting these scammers' posts.... Please, people are feeling victim in daily basis.

If they don't get victims they won't be steady here
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by sbashir10(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
P
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by MistadeRegal(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
angry

The nation is on fire and these ones are busy fighting for office...
Shame on them all.
Like they're going to turn the nation around for good and move it forward when they finally get there...
Innocent lives are being taken on daily basis by those who were even supposed to protect them.
And they are there fighting for seat.
Shame again, I say on them all.

angry
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by LUGBE: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm cheesy
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Kulas: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Give an Igbo man the President of Nigeria and give Him just a year, Nigeria will witness rapid Economic growth, same applies to other positions in the governnent, but tribalism will not all us to call spade a spade

11 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Mrmahan: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
p
Denikayan:

grin grin grin grin
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by MartinsD12(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
Showbby28:
A former Governor of Abia State, now a Senator-elect for Abia North senatorial zone, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, has called on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to wrap up issues concerning leadership of the Ninth Assembly in order to avoid division among the lawmakers.

Kalu expressed optimism that the APC leadership would listen to him and zone the Deputy Senate President position to the South East.

Kalu, who is also a former member of the House of Representatives, said that he will champion enactment of bills and other initiatives that will aid in revamping the economy.

The former Governor made this known when he spoke with journalists in Abuja at the end of the orientation programme for members of the Ninth Assembly.

Kalu said he was interested in the economy, adding that he would focus his interest on how it can be stimulated so as to increase the purchasing power of the citizen.

His said, “The Nigerian people will see me contributing to how to stimulate the economy.

“The economy is very important to me. We need to put the economy on the right path so that people will get money to spend and be good citizens.

“We are going to work hand-in-hand with the executive to see how we can put bills that will stimulate the economy and make the private sector to be strong.”

On his aspiration to be the next Deputy Senate President, Kalu added,

“I don’t want the party to start having divisions in the National Assembly. I want us to wrap up this business.

“I want us to speak in one voice in the National Assembly.

“I have enormous respect for the leadership of the country and the leadership of the party,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/04/14/nass-leadership-orji-kalu-cautions-apc-leadership/

Guy man use style Wan get Deputy Senate president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by emeejinsm: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
shocked
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Quidquopro: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Let him slug it out with Omo Agege... smiley
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
K
Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Akolawole(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
his corrupt cases and sins has been forgiving since he joined the Apc Buhari saints.

Not with Buhari.

Blame court for slow progress.

Jolly Nyame and Joshua Dariye joined APC but they are now in Jail.

1 Like

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
So corruption charges were dropped against this man because he's under APC broom, mtchew

2 Likes

Re: NASS Leadership: Again, Orji Kalu Cautions APC Leadership by Olukat(m): 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
What of his EFCC Case?

grin The proceeds from the case is what will be used to better the economy! Funny people!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Asks Justice Bulkachuwa To Recuse Selffrom Presidential Tribunal / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Recovers, Tests Negative / Anambra 2021: PDP Vice-Chairman Presents Valentine Ozigbo To Governor Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.