Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? (20407 Views)

The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Incredible112: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
a.) Major Generals, Brigadier Generals. Lieuteunant General and General
b.) Governors, Deputy Governors
c.) President, Vice President, Secretary to the Federal Government, Cabinet Ministers, Ministers of state.
d.) CG, Nigerian Immigration Service. CG, Nigeria Custom Service. IG, Nigerian Police. DG, Department of State Security

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by ezegold4we: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
National Assembly members, house of assembly members, federal ministers,commissioners, etc

3 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by orisa37: 2:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
DP to loot in and out of the Country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by thelifepagesng(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
Buhari no need Passport again.
Na regular customer around the world cry

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by aare07(m): 2:46pm On Apr 14, 2019
God I need Diplomatic Grace and Favour to travel round the world.

The way and manner

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Iv always wondered

1 Like

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
pls somebody should help me with any amount for feeding pls. hunger in the land really and no job forthcoming. abeg o. 3051322969 first bank

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Francejaik(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Me
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by DaBillionnaire: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
What about ordinary citizens like me?
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Crooks, criminals, rogues and drug barons.

4 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by HeWrites(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Village people

1 Like

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
pls somebody should help me with any amount for feeding pls. hunger in the land really and no job forthcoming. abeg o. 3051322969 first bank
fool sell ur phone

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Ododoeye0020(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
What aboout Daddy G O Sultans Emirs Oba's and Igwe
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
And those people wey get long leg

1 Like

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Eserise1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
President, Diplmats ,Ambassadors ,highly connected rich individuals do and also,some influencial potician

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
DaBillionnaire:

U fit use tissue paper grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by kenodrill: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:

Go and carry block to feed yourself.stop begging and be a man. Ur begi begi Don do

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
kjyt76ik:
40 SEX STYLES TO GIVE YOUR LOVER TO MAKE HIM OR HER NOT TO LEAVE YOU

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PICTURE'S

What is this for crying out loud undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by ifymadu: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
All the BIG thieves called politicians
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by ogbonti: 2:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:

4+4 issa goal
Go ask your papa Buhari

15 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Originakalokalo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
Jesus is the only passport to heaven.

Without Jesus, there is no way to eternity.

Accept Jesus and be saved.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by DaBillionnaire: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U fit use tissue paper grin grin

guy, lol

3 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
all rogues and thieves.. imagine they enjoy all these benefits buy they still covet and rob common man his rights.. the only thing i wish them is nemesis..

2 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Hadampson(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Oga if you wan preach, abeg go church... Na passport we dey talk about for here no be religion

8 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by laughitall(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Amazing!!
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by okonja(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lol apart from these set of people...if you have connections, you will get it. MC Galaxy owns 1
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Interesting
Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by AroOkigbo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thugnificent:
Not after you voted for Buhari!
Enjoy the Next Devil

6 Likes

Re: Which Categories Of Individuals Use Diplomatic Passports In Nigeria? by okonja(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
DaBillionnaire:

With your money and some phone calls, you can get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Denies Releasing Guidelines For Resumption Of Flights / Nigeria’s Embassy In Russia Lacks Functional Toilet, Says Shehu Sani / 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.