Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days (52822 Views)

Temitayo Bello Bags 2nd PhD After 3 Masters, 3 Bachelor’s Degrees / Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhorbymills1990:

Mind you am a Christian by birth but am not living a Christ like life due to one reason or the other... Everybody in this world has a soul ...

Exactly what is limiting you, so why would you actually think you can be 'enlightened' when you 'believe' you know already.

Mind you, my responses to your questions were not designed for you, it is for those who have similar questions to yours and can be helped. So, can you go and ask Jesus your questions?

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Bhorbymills1990: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You are enlightened to your level. When you accept to move away from doctrine of limitations you will know more.

I have studied so many religions and I have never taken them personal but you seem to take it personal which is why you might have limiting beliefs. I believe nothing.

I have seen my System admin and sometimes He takes over this Avatar for the purpose of experience. Same with yours if you are Real Spirit and not a Non Player Character which is like waka pass or extra in movies.

Mark my words. Most people in this world have no Soul. They are just Matrix Programs designed as extras for specific purposes in the game. They dissolve at death

I have met with my system administrator too and he took me to a very dark place and also showed me what rapture would look like and the judgement day ... Am not taking anything personal here am just saying from my own point of view
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by mysteryman2014: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
musicwriter:

Indeed, that's what I said. People were being killed for reading other books about God. And as you've acknowledged, the situation was so bad that William Tydanle and John Hus that you mentioned were killed for merely translating the the Septuagint and codex Vaticanus to English.

If William Tydanle and John Hus were killed because they merely translated your bible to English; doesn't that tell you what an evil the book?

I don't understand, how you mean the Bible is evil. If men believed that the other books were inspired they would have done everything possible to ensure that their books did not become extinct.

So the Bible is really the word of God and not evil. It was originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. However for the spread of God's word it became imperative to translate it into languages understood by all. Which is much easier than forcing people to learn Latin.

People died to have it in every language spoken by men because they truly believed it is inspired word of God.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Bhorbymills1990: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Makes no sense at all. All Created Simulation worlds exist here and now. It has to do with the brainwaves and frequency you tune it to.

Sounds like you have no actually undergone Astral Projection which I suggest you work on your fears and dive in deep.

Experience is more than mere sensation. There is no Gate. Just wake up and Shake the Hand you'd see and it will take you where ever you mention or think of.

You are not your physical body, you are conscious energy field powering your body. So which Gate can stop a field of Energy.. you can be anywhere iNstantly. There is no time or space there.

Hahahahahaha.... How can you claim there is no Gate in the astral world ... And do you know you can actually go into the astral world and not come back due to some certain reasons ?? And yet you claim no gate ... If there is not gate them it would have been a free passage between the physical body and the astral body . And from the astral world you can actually enter into another world but there are some certian conditions that must be met ... Bros do your research well
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by musicwriter(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
mysteryman2014:

I don't understand, how you mean the Bible is evil. If men believed that the other books were inspired they would have done everything possible to ensure that their books did not become extinct.

So the Bible is really the word of God and not evil. It was originally written in Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek. However for the spread of God's word it became imperative to translate it into languages understood by all. Which is much easier than forcing people to learn Latin.

People died to have it in every language spoken by men because they truly believed it is inspired word of God.

What type of yeye God first killed people for translating his book to English before he realized it was the right thing to do? Doesn't that tell you its man playing God?

By the way, the Koran is also God's book. I hope you know that?
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhorbymills1990:

I have met with my system administrator too and he took me to a very dark place and also showed me what rapture would look like and the judgement day ... Am not taking anything personal here am just saying from my own point of view

There is no word like "Rapture" in the Bible. I challenge you to show me a Verse in the Bible where 'Rapture' is written.

Regarding being shown anything by any being, it is possible for the Designers of the matrix to fool around with you based on your State of Mind, just to make you more gullible.

You probably witnessed an existing torture chamber, and not 'what is to come'. What makes you think it is the future, when what you witnessed there was actually happening Live before you. There are torture chambers even on this plane, so you could have been guided in your gullibility to witness a scene of torture so you can be more gullible.

Sorry, I am always direct, I have no time to sugarcoat words to make people happy. But what you saw was Live and happening then, does not mean it is a future event. Get over it and continue your research.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhorbymills1990:

Hahahahahaha.... How can you claim there is no Gate in the astral world ... And do you know you can actually go into the astral world and not come back due to some certain reasons ?? And yet you claim no gate ... If there is not gate them it would have been a free passage between the physical body and the astral body . And from the astral world you can actually enter into another world but there are some certian conditions that must be met ... Bros do your research well

Until you actually step outside of your body, and look back at your body in bed and walk out into a different dimension, do not think you have any idea of what Astral Projection is. It is nothing like a Dream.

Who ever has stepped outside of the body and see it left behind can never sound like you. We are not here to joke, cos I have no time for such nonsense chit chat.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Bhorbymills1990: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Until you actually step outside of your body, and look back at your body in bed and walk out into a different dimension, do not think you have any idea of what Astral Projection is. It is nothing like a Dream.

Who ever has stepped outside of the body and see it left behind can never sound like you. We are not here to joke, cos I have no time for such nonsense chit chat.

Astral projection is different from a dream i know that already .. But i find out u always have a way of avoiding some questions i asked... Why do people project into the astral world and never come back ??
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by mysteryman2014: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
musicwriter:

What type of yeye God first killed people for translating his book to English before he realized it was the right thing to do? Doesn't that tell you its man playing God?

By the way, the Koran is also God's book. I hope you know that?

Was the killing ordered by God. Read the scriptures careful and see that the Jesus was against killing in all its ramifications.

It is the church hierarchy fearing that their authority will be withered down if they allowed the laity or ordinary people read and understand the Bible.

The Koran regarded by the Moslem as inspired, how many people can read the Koran in that language. That by all standard, the Bible is only inspired word of God.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by UnclePrincipal(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhorbymills1990:

Good point ... The Jesus i worship is no longer on the cross and its cleary stated in the bible not to worship a molden image. Why is there Catholics and Protestants if only you can try and understand some simple concepts

My point is that there are images of christ ,regardless of your personal opinion,they represents what Jesus looked like or what he would have looked like. I'm not talking about it being worshipped or not but there images (sculpted, drawn, molded or whatever) that portrays what Jesus looked like.It's your personal issue if you chose to accept that or not.
Even among the so called protestant, 'Jesus pictures' is still use in there books, pamphets, magazine etc.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bhorbymills1990:

Astral projection is different from a dream i know that already .. But i find out u always have a way of avoiding some questions i asked... Why do people project into the astral world and never come back ??

Your question makes no sense. Every one astral projects but most are unconscious of it. Only those who project consciously should ask me questions on it.

You are inexperienced and it is a waste of time to explain things to the inexperienced. I deal with Awakened people not the ones that are deep asleep.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Topmaike007:
another devil spotted

The only devil is jesus

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by notttty(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
abumeinben:

You're talking about hope bro.

Faith is knowing already that something is gonna be.

Hope is expecting it to be.
oga please don't best my head. Faith is hope. Knowing is knowledge. Thank you
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by notttty(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Your question makes no sense. Every one astral projects but most are unconscious of it. Only those who project consciously should ask me questions on it.

You are inexperienced and it is a waste of time to explain things to the inexperienced. I deal with Awakened people not the ones that are deep asleep.
Don't be like Nigerian banking sector that will require 10yrs of experience and maximum age of 23yrs for applicants. Help teach him what he doesnt know... This seem interesting especially as i dey confuse for religious matter now
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Topmaike007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
1Sharon:

The only devil is jesus
now I see reason why I will not answer you again
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by abumeinben(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

And you know his listeners as well as Eckart, makes you his disciple. You should be proud.

Disciple? Nah...

Just love exploring knowledge from anywhere.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Bhorbymills1990: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

You see that you are d gullible one here if not you should have answered my question as i am inexperienced about astral project.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
notttty:

Don't be like Nigerian banking sector that will require 10yrs of experience and maximum age of 23yrs for applicants. Help teach him what he doesnt know... This seem interesting especially as i dey confuse for religious matter now

It is not everyone that can be helped.

Apart from that, we can not introduce Integration/Differentiation to a Primary one pupil.

The person under that username may be a child, and it is better to allow him grow organically and not startle his growth process with hard truths.

1 Like

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
mysteryman2014:

Go through history of the Roman Catholic church and especially the heresy period where it was a crime for the laity to read the Bible.

The clergy class in that period of time did everything humanly possible to ensure that the Bible was not translated into languages that ordinary people could understand and appreciate the divine wisdom contained in the Bible.

Men like William Tydanle, John Hus were killed because the translated the Bible in modern languages.

However because the Bible is inspired word of God, people were willing to give up their lives and defy the church and translate the Bible into languages understood by the ordinary people.

So the Bible went under similar experience as many copies of the Bible in languages other than Latin were burnt.

However the circulation of the Bible in various languages as made it most widely circulated book on earth today. All time no1 best seller.

Evidence of the Bible being the only inspired word of God. Other books in its era are gathering dust in derelict libraries.
Oga Christianity was forced by the roman King then. Forced everyone to believe or be killed. Simple. It was their religion for years. Why won't Christianity succeed.if only they lived in a world where human right exist freedom of religion I doubt if Christianity will see the light of the day.

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

some few years back I have been mastering how to charge chakra and astra project. Untill one. One night, the weather was cold, I laid down, trying to get my brain empty so I could concentrate on my breath and suddenly I opened my eyes to feel a very cold feeling of death, I stood up and noticed I was leaving my body, I looked by the left and saw a black looking thing, it immediately rushed me, took my legs I screamed and tried to run from it, but the grip was heavy I was able to free my self, I woke up with my heart beating, since then I have been scared to try astral projection. Upto now
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
some few years back I have been mastering how to charge chakra and astra project. Untill one. One night, the weather was cold, I laid down, trying to get my brain empty so I could concentrate on my breath and suddenly I opened my eyes to feel a very cold feeling of death, I stood up and noticed I was leaving my body, I looked by the left and saw a black looking thing, it immediately rushed me, took my legs I screamed and tried to run from it, but the grip was heavy I was able to free my self, I woke up with my heart beating, since then I have been scared to try astral projection. Upto now

Congratulations first of all, for making an attempt.

A lot of people have not dared to make such attempts, but be thankful that at least in this lifetime, you have experienced what it is, to be outside your body, which means you are convinced beyond reasonable doubt, that you are not just your body.

No one can take that experience from you.

The 'black looking thing' you saw, has always been in your room, but on a different spectrum of light, which means it resides in a 'zone' outside your regular physical consciousness but in that same environment you are. I hope you understand what I am explaining.

It is not the AStral Projection, that should scare you, it is the fact that 'something' is there, which you are blind to, using the physical lenses on this limited spectrum.

You should be thankful that Astral project helped you see it and find a way to get rid of that energy being.

Next time you see such a being, you should fight it mehn, stop being afraid of death. If you have fear, ask the Universe to send you a Super Soldier to help you navigate the other worlds, and you will receive the assistance you need.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by mysteryman2014: 10:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
Oga Christianity was forced by the roman King then. Forced everyone to believe or be killed. Simple. It was their religion for years. Why won't Christianity succeed.if only they lived in a world where human right exist freedom of religion I doubt if Christianity will see the light of the day.

Check your history books and find out that before the coming of emperor Constantine, Christians were persecuted in the Roman empire, but even in the face of death never renounced their faith.

Christ the founder of Christianity never advocated the spread of Christianity through violence or enforcement.
Rather people were reasoned with and based on superior argument from the scriptures many were convinced to accept Christianity.

Thus the use of force by emperor Constantine was against the teaching of Christ.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
CosmoDroid:

Congratulations first of all, for making an attempt.

A lot of people have not dared to make such attempts, but be thankful that at least in this lifetime, you have experienced what it is, to be outside your body, which means you are convinced beyond reasonable doubt, that you are not just your body.

No one can take that experience from you.

The 'black looking thing' you saw, has always been in your room, but on a different spectrum of light, which means it resides in a 'zone' outside your regular physical consciousness but in that same environment you are. I hope you understand what I am explaining.

It is not the AStral Projection, that should scare you, it is the fact that 'something' is there, which you are blind to, using the physical lenses on this limited spectrum.

You should be thankful that Astral project helped you see it and find a way to get rid of that energy being.

Next time you see such a being, you should fight it mehn, stop being afraid of death. If you have fear, ask the Universe to send you a Super Soldier to help you navigate the other worlds, and you will receive the assistance you need.

Thanks for sharing.

I felt it wanted to take me. And I dint want to die yet nah. I guess that was why I was scared. It was fun tho. I have Freinds who astral project. Some of them told me that sex feels kinda different if you astral project. I haven't tried sex cause I've been afraid to leave my body again. but don't know how real that part is tho. What do you think?
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by musicwriter(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Had to wait for this thread to die down before I make this post. I want it seen by only those who're really looking for the truth.

Those who are busy and have no time to do extensive research on Christianity and Jesus, the below documentaries pretty summarizes what scholars have found out about Christianity. These are researchers extraordinaire, all of them former Christians, they've spent years researching this topic. They've been to all territories pursuing the historicity of Christianity to a logical conclusion.

Documentaries are not movies, rather they're scholarly works put in video, so what you'll see here are hard facts.

Enjoy!.

Origin of Christianity- The Flavian Dynasty Connection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nYUJTRos5o&t=40s

How Emperor Constantine Invented Christianity by Deceit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LLZId2B1M&t=25s

The Truth About Christianity- Jesus Never Existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlUgiTt9Gk

The coupling of the Bible from various books

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWUMIhwgRAo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
CHESTER48:
I felt it wanted to take me. And I dint want to die yet nah. I guess that was why I was scared. It was fun tho. I have Freinds who astral project. Some of them told me that sex feels kinda different if you astral project. I haven't tried sex cause I've been afraid to leave my body again. but don't know how real that part is tho. What do you think?

What they are experiencing is Lucid dreaming and sex during lucid dreaming not really astral protection. Lots of people Bleep celebrities during lucid dreaming. What you experienced is deeper than that. Similar but not same thing. Becoming aware that you are in a dream and taking advantage of it to goof around can be fun
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Danhumprey: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
musicwriter:

@Topmaike007

I am not a religious person. I prefer spirituality, spirituality is the way to God or whatever have you.

Religion hijacks your spirituality, it limits God, it condemn you to books and dogma.
you talk about "spirituality" as the way to God. But if I might digress, which of the gods are you referring to?

Hope you are aware there are countless gods out there?
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Danhumprey: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
binary007:
How many of the listed gods above went to heaven? @op
use your brain for once! Who ever told you that Heaven is a real place, huh?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by binary007: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Danhumprey:
use your brain for once! Who ever told you that Heaven is a real place, huh?

Quote me again at your own peril!
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2019
verifiablefacts:
how come all the processes were crucifixion.. Just a question.
because they are fake
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2019
CosmoDroid:

What they are experiencing is Lucid dreaming and sex during lucid dreaming not really astral protection. Lots of people Bleep celebrities during lucid dreaming. What you experienced is deeper than that. Similar but not same thing. Becoming aware that you are in a dream and taking advantage of it to goof around can be fun
also I forgot to say that when I left my body, my room was shining. The walls of my room was as if it had 4 colors. I was seeing heavy particles of dust. I was also hearing some strange noise tho before the black spirit attacked me. I remember going to church that week and a man told me I had a spirit that always follow me tho. Cause I usually have sleep paralysis and he told me it was the spirit but I don't believe him tho. Maybe the spirit is in my room. Cause I remember doing some dark magic in that room which I don't know if it worked. I once drew the circle of illuminati and kept a live pigeon there for 3 days with red candle at the names of the spirit I wanted to talk to. It was a long story. But after sacrifice of the bird and blood. Blah blah. I offered a peice offering to verify if there was a spirit. I slept that night only to dream about a man on white and another man on white. One said he was jesus the other said he was God. Jesus said the other was devil. But jesus wanted to kill me cause he brought out dagger to stab me before the other god rushed and pulled me out. Well upto now I don't know what happened. But I woke up and notice something standing in front of me on white. I went straight to my peice offering and noticed it has been eaten. Hahaha. Since that day I ran out of my room. Didn't sleep in my room for 2 weeks. Lol
NB: MY PEICE OFFERING WAS A LIVE RAT. The rat was eaten inside out. I placed the rat on a table with a candle stand. Red. All I know was the rat was eaten inside out. The bone was out and the rat body was fully intacked.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
CHESTER48:
also I forgot to say that when I left my body, my room was shining. The walls of my room was as if it had 4 colors. I was seeing heavy particles of dust. I was also hearing some strange noise tho before the black spirit attacked me. I remember going to church that week and a man told me I had a spirit that always follow me tho. Cause I usually have sleep paralysis and he told me it was the spirit but I don't believe him tho. Maybe the spirit is in my room. Cause I remember doing some dark magic in that room which I don't know if it worked. I once drew the circle of illuminati and kept a live pigeon there for 3 days with red candle at the names of the spirit I wanted to talk to. It was a long story. But after sacrifice of the bird and blood. Blah blah. I offered a peice offering to verify if there was a spirit. I slept that night only to dream about a man on white and another man on white. One said he was jesus the other said he was God. Jesus said the other was devil. But jesus wanted to kill me cause he brought out dagger to stab me before the other god rushed and pulled me out. Well upto now I don't know what happened. But I woke up and notice something standing in front of me on white. I went straight to my peice offering and noticed it has been eaten. Hahaha. Since that day I ran out of my room. Didn't sleep in my room for 2 weeks. Lol
NB: MY PEICE OFFERING WAS A LIVE RAT. The rat was eaten inside out. I placed the rat on a table with a candle stand. Red. All I know was the rat was eaten inside out. The bone was out and the rat body was fully intacked.

Hahahahahaha

Sounds like you engineered everything for your amusement.

Even thoughts create reality in the ethereal realms so what ever you create exists.

Regarding dust particles being visible and shining. Based on Quantum Cosmology macroscopic coherence of microscopic data is a possibility in the subtle body. So to see an atom being a life size object you have to tune to atomic level Observer. The body has that capability.
Re: List Of Gods That Died And Resurrected After 3 Days by hayoholla(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2019
musicwriter:

That's a good question.

And the answer is because ancient people first worshiped the sun, which they conceived as sitting in the center of the universe. They called the sun the light of the world. It ended up in Matthew 5:14-16. They called it the bright morning star. It ended up in Revelation 22:16.

They were able to calculate the suns life rotation and they realized the sun passes through 12 constellations (star systems)- Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces. See attached image.

They divided the time into 12 ages; just like the Chinese still say they're in the age of dragon and later they'll enter another age according to their calculation. By the way, that's how the 12 disciples later emerged.

The sun is permanently in the center, so they believed the sun had crucified itself at that location to save humanity. See attached image.

Its not difficult to see how the idea of a cross could drift into the mind of an artisan to use a cross emblem as the representation for all the crucified saviors- see below how I cut out part of the image. That's how they arrived at a cross.

This video throws more light.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXU05I1yQ1M

Note: Nobody died on the cross, ancient people didn't understand it that way, rather they understood it symbolically as I explained with the sun. In neighboring Benin republic, the voodoo initiate still die for 3 days and resurrects on the 3rd day. Till today, they still symbolically commemorate the death and resurrection of an initiate!.

Imperialist Europeans are the ones who harnessed these ancient myths and anthropomorphized it to control the world. And the reason they made it that way is so they can say they witnessed the resurrection of Jesus and, therefore, should sit on the top hierarchy of the belief system they created- which is how the catholic church was born. It remained the only one universal church until about 1054 AD or thereabout when it began to disintegrate.

See below image, and do watch that video for more information.

Allow me some input in this. The ancient sun worshippers believed the sun to be the centre of the earth, therefore they divided it into twelve circles or houses through which the sun passes. just like your Jesus in between the two thief each houses exhibit unique characteristics. that is, the twelve constellations, aside that each of this houses are grouped under four basic elements. This elements are what makes up the being we are and the planet we live in The elements of air, water, earth and fire
we all know they the roles of each of these elements and how they behave. each of the house or constellations must posses each of this characteristics. Libra is an air sign, Virgo is earth, cancer and Pisces are water sign, Aries is an air sign Leo, I think is a fire sign and so on. each of the twelve disciples exhibit different characteristics and this gives us the four cardinal point of the earth . everything is freaking interwoven and tangled to explain, only if we are patient and willing to connect the dots.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Innoson Redeems Car-Pledge To Chigozie, IMSU's Best Graduating Student / The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.