Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,491 members, 7,843,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos (30175 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Photos / Regina Daniels Wows In Matriculation Gown (Photos) / Moesha Boduong Wows In Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
TheEconomist:
Ebi like she dey trade forex.

grin grin......na crypto trader,na people for cryptocurrency dey get that Kain waist
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by TANID(m): 1:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
TimiRume:
Sometimes i think photos would look more interesting if people revealed a glimpse of their personalities in them.
Hello Can We Talk About That Decorations You're Looking For
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
xendra:
she too don touch her shape up.

just what I came to check and I wasn't disappointed

It seems that's the reigning thing for our female celebrities now. That was how yesterday I was just on the explore page on instagram and I saw a picture of a sexy girl in work-out kit. I opened the picture only for me to see it was nollywood actress......Angela okorie! Babe now has a figure eight body o! grin grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by Kingkun69(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
robinso01:
Na actresses dey live this kind life, you hardy see actors leaving well like this because say those actresses get big God
this ur English Ehhnnnnnnnn
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by TimiRume(f): 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
TANID:

Hello Can We Talk About That Decorations You're Looking For
HI, I'm not looking for any decor, i'm suppose to be marketing someone's skills. Read my siggy again.
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by Omonaijani: 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by TANID(m): 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
TimiRume:
HI, I'm not looking for any decor, i'm suppose to be marketing someone's skills. Read my siggy again.
Ok
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by grandstar(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
MaiGemu:
Actors languish in poverty and strange sicknesses while their female counterparts are going places.

Actress don't Bleep went l when Monterey or luxury benefits aren't involved, but actors bleep for free and will even dash u money.... What an irony

Someone that makes 200,000 a month isn't poor. I'm sure many popular actors make this and more. Yes, may not be much but it makes them middle class.

Also, make actors should leverage their online presence to make money. That's some extra kishi for them
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by webizone(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
AmazingELixir:
cool cool cool

Fyn girl one of my most respected and admired Nollywood acts

A very cerebral lady this one...just wondering aloud what would have become of her if she had remained in the sham of a marriage she ended wayback.

A trend is gradual being established in this country and it is the fact that certain men in the guise of husbands are like clogs or dead weights preventing certain ambitious and growth driven women from reaching their full potentials.
Same a lot of nowadays women are doing to men.
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by bendike: 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
i know her sugar daddy but i won't tell
Regina don chance am grin grin
Anyway the cash is enough to go round grin grin
My guy go de do party sef grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by GEEBITE: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dressed like this on a Sunday Afternoon.Even the Kardashians fare better on a day like that.
Chelsea82:
Nollywood Actress Chika Ike shares lovely and adorable photos of her , the actress who wore a light green top and mini skirt was pictured having fun all alone with her laptop.

See all photos from here⤵

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/actress-chika-ike-wows-in-stunning-new.html?m=1
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by robinso01(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
this ur English Ehhnnnnnnnn
oversabi go kill you las Las, you know see say Na combination of pidgin and English ,Tunfulu.
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by PapaAdanna: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
If this girl fit get nyansh... Any other girl can get as well
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
I am just loving this girl, head over heels in love with her. Like Christian love grin grin grin, not that one wey anybody won dey think about grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by GroovyQ(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
TimiRume:
Sometimes i think photos would look more interesting if people revealed a glimpse of their personalities in them.

She has two nice, big personalities on her chest
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by elizabeth147(f): 10:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dat Skirt Is Nt Mini
Re: Chika Ike Minding Her Coin As She Wows In New Photos by Platony(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
BLEACHING is now d Trend for them.

Mercy Johnson own na em dey vex me pass.

Ohh Genevieve, no mind u hear...keep maintaining ur color OK. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Ada Ameh Visits Daughter’s Grave On Death Anniversary / Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.